Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

19" HRE 590R Forged Rims (E92 335i Offsets)

Rims, Tires, and TPMS - $2,500 as is. I prefer to sell as a package, but can remove tires/TPMS if necessary.

Rims: HRE 590R 19x9.5 and 19x8.5 (E92 Offsets). Rims only - $2,000 AS IS or $3,000 repaired by HRE.

Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1 (275x30x19 ~50% tread and 235x35x19 and ~80% tread). Tires only - $400.

TPMS: 2007-2009. TPMS only - $100.

The Bad: Two of the rims have curb rash. I can have this fixed for an additional $1,000. Otherwise, the rims are AS IS.

Pictures on car:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Pictures off car:

Rear 1 (repaired a slight bend 3/29/13):

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rear 2 (curb rash):

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Front 1 (repaired a slight bend 3/29/13):

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Front 2 (curb rash):

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

PM me if interested!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Excellent price for HRE's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Excellent price for HRE's.
    Yeah, I'm just trying to get rid of them since I keep messing them up.

Most likely, these won't sell, I'll end up repairing the curb rash, and putting them back on my car when I feel like being fancy Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Any idea what it might cost to have them cleaned up? I have never trashed a set of wheels so I don't have the slightest clue. Also, are you willing to ship?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Another thing, do you know the exact offsets? These are 590rs correct? I am extremely interested as I was planning on ordering different wheels today...just trying to do a bit of research beforehand.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idriveslo Click here to enlarge
    Any idea what it might cost to have them cleaned up? I have never trashed a set of wheels so I don't have the slightest clue. Also, are you willing to ship?
    Based on his post, i would say its ~$1000 to have them fixed.
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's about $800 to have HRE re-chrome the lips. The $#@!ty thing is, the front rim with the rash was fixed 1 week prior to it being curbed again...FML

Another thing, do you know the exact offsets? These are 590rs correct? I am extremely interested as I was planning on ordering different wheels today...just trying to do a bit of research beforehand.
    Unfortunately, HRE does not release it's offsets. These were built to fit E92s. Whatever is the perfect offset for an E92 is what these offsets are. I'd guess the rears are around 35 and the fronts around 30.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    It's about $800 to have HRE re-chrome the lips. The $#@!ty thing is, the front rim with the rash was fixed 1 week prior to it being curbed again...FML

Unfortunately, HRE does not release it's offsets. These were built to fit E92s. Whatever is the perfect offset for an E92 is what these offsets are. I'd guess the rears are around 35 and the fronts around 30.
    Are you willing to ship?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you willing to ship?
    If you pay for shipping Click here to enlarge