Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

6 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Feedback from usual E90post guy

Just started coming on this site a bit more today and just wanted to say it is so much better than e90post. One of the things I hate about the other site is how it basically is ran by a certain company (not gonna say names but we all know who) and they ban anyone who goes against them. I'm not banned from there but many guys that have contributed a lot to the forums have been banned for just speaking out against that company. It's pretty ridiculous and not what forums are for imo. Anyways I really hope I can start coming on here more often because it is definitely a better site overall. I love the auto-saving of PM's and posts (I've used that quite a few times already), the ability to mention people in posts, and all the other random features that make this nicer. I just have to get used to the different layout on here and hopefully i'll be here much more often. Anyways just wanted to make this post to share my thought and say thanks to Sticky for creating such a well done forum.
    Click here to enlarge < Click picture for photoshoot
    E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
    Mods: JB4 + MHD, Doc Race ST, Pure 6266, AD-Eng PI/Mounts, Fuel-It st. 3, Custom Exhaust, Tuned by TwistedTuning
    More Pictures: Build Thread /// Dyno Soon to Come

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I appreciate the kind words, I really do. It's nice from time to time to get some positive feedback and appreciation as this certainly doesn't run itself. It's a fair amount of work and I don't think most people get it.

It's also nice to see people opening their eyes. Once you try it's hard not to get a headache reading E90post and especially seeing the BS.

Welcome and thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Welcome! I have over 2,000 posts on E90Post and rarely go back on there anymore. This place is 100x more intelligent, creative, and humorous. Welcome to the right choice!

Also, the forum software that the Germanboost.com websites use is very intuitive, i love it. Much higher end than E90Post's elementary layout.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also I wanted to tell you guys, I can do better.

I think I can cut back on spending money the way I do and start investing it where it matters. I have my base, the forum is rolling, time to kick it up a notch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Welcome! I have over 2,000 posts on E90Post and rarely go back on there anymore. This place is 100x more intelligent, creative, and humorous. Welcome to the right choice!

Also, the forum software that the Germanboost.com websites use is very intuitive, i love it. Much higher end than E90Post's elementary layout.
    Agreed. Loving it so far just gotta learn all the features and whatnot

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I appreciate the kind words, I really do. It's nice from time to time to get some positive feedback and appreciation as this certainly doesn't run itself. It's a fair amount of work and I don't think most people get it.

It's also nice to see people opening their eyes. Once you try it's hard not to get a headache reading E90post and especially seeing the BS.

Welcome and thanks.
    No problem you deserve some recognition for what you've done. It's nice to have a forum that is unbiased and very intuitive to use.
    E90 335i xDrive 6spd, Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, & Sports package - Msport Conversion
    Mods: JB4 + MHD, Doc Race ST, Pure 6266, AD-Eng PI/Mounts, Fuel-It st. 3, Custom Exhaust, Tuned by TwistedTuning

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by psmith95 Click here to enlarge
    Agreed. Loving it so far just gotta learn all the features and whatnot

No problem you deserve some recognition for what you've done. It's nice to have a forum that is unbiased and very intuitive to use.
    Oh, one more thing, we have boobs too:
    http://www.germanboost.com/forumdisp...-Not-Work-Safe
    E90Post isnt a fan.... Click here to enlarge

Anyways, welcome! Any photos of your ride? Looks like its been modded very nicely
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eric335 Click here to enlarge
    Oh, one more thing, we have boobs too:
    http://www.germanboost.com/forumdisp...-Not-Work-Safe
    E90Post isnt a fan.... Click here to enlarge

Anyways, welcome! Any photos of your ride? Looks like its been modded very nicely
    Hahahaha I was literally just looking at that... Click here to enlarge. Actually just posted up pics a minute ago from the photoshoot I did this weekend. Here you go: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-Msport-OSS-KW

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We even brought over some smileys Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge