Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Even Money Click here to enlarge
    Weistec makes rims too??
    I'm pretty sure they are just outsourcing them to someone locally who can make anything custom. In so cal, it's pretty easy to get whatever you want custom made.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    460.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    how much power can a P31 car with forged internals hold up?

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Seems like everyone else here but you realized he was just asking a question. Calm down retard.

    Luke chill out and stop name calling.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Luke chill out and stop name calling.
    It's not name calling when it's the truth, Earl Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I have custom 15" c63 drag wheels ready to go

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  6. #31
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    I have custom 15" c63 drag wheels ready to go

    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...4233_588-1.jpg

    those wont fit unless you change the Brake Rotors/Calipers to a C300, correct?
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    If traction allows and Weistec is cool with the idea I would do it. Remember I got 5600ft of elevation to overcome. All depends on what the big dog CLK's are up too cause I hear they pushing close to similar numbers nos free and I suspect I should be around 100whp behind every step of the way.
    Can you take your car to Durbin. I heard the drag track there is quite awsome
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,320
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Can you take your car to Durbin. I heard the drag track there is quite awsome
    Quite the contrary it's very dangerous for cars that run 10's and lower. It's a deserted air base with very bad surface. There is only one international standard drag race track and it's called Tarlton Raceway at 5600ft+ elevation.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Quite the contrary it's very dangerous for cars that run 10's and lower. It's a deserted air base with very bad surface. There is only one international standard drag race track and it's called Tarlton Raceway at 5600ft+ elevation.
    So I guess everything you read on the internet isn't true ?? Holy crap! LOL

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So I guess everything you read on the internet isn't true ?? Holy crap! LOL
    I heard you were a nice guy on the internet...are you saying that is not true?
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I heard you were a nice guy on the internet...are you saying that is not true?
    LOL - depends on your definition of "nice guy" Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,350
    Rep Points
    2,779.7
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Insane power! Hopefully you will be part of the 1000whp club soon.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    Rep Points
    79.9
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Insane power! Hopefully you will be part of the 1000whp club soon.
    Thanks, that's is one off our goals so we're going to change the pulley very soon and go for it !
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    1,209
    Rep Points
    1,449.2
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    These cars are making sick power. I love it.

    @ecampbell you live in palm beach?

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No

    Weistec Stage 3 supercharged W204 C63 AMG with 3.0 liter blower, built motor, and nitrous sets new M156 horsepower record with 929 wheel horsepower

    Some eye opening power here from a C63 AMG with a built engine, Weistec Stage 3 3.0 liter supercharger, Weistec tuning, and nitrous. The result with the laughing gas is 929 wheel horsepower on a dynojet. On the blower alone without the nitrous the result is 646 wheel horsepower. So, a gain of 283 wheel horsepower with the nitrous on top of the Stage 3 3.0 liter blower on a built motor. That is enough for a new wheel horsepower record.

    Click here to enlarge

    Simply incredible numbers. This car was built in collaboration with Racing Parts Solution that appears to be based out of Puerto Rico. They are planning to increase the boost from 11 psi for these dyno runs to 18 psi which on paper should put the car over 1000 whp with the nitrous.

    The C63 belongs to BenzBoost member @marioflex. Congratulations to all involved! Video below.


  16. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    those wont fit unless you change the Brake Rotors/Calipers to a C300, correct?
    Those yes they will not fit without a conversion
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Points
    794.0
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Some eye opening power here from a C63 AMG with a built engine, Weistec Stage 3 3.0 liter supercharger, Weistec tuning, and nitrous. The result with the laughing gas is 929 wheel horsepower on a dynojet. On the blower alone without the nitrous the result is 646 wheel horsepower. So, a gain of 283 wheel horsepower with the nitrous on top of the Stage 3 3.0 liter blower on a built motor. That is enough for a new wheel horsepower record.


    Simply incredible numbers. This car was built in collaboration with Racing Parts Solution that appears to be based out of Puerto Rico. They are planning to increase the boost from 11 psi for these dyno runs to 18 psi which on paper should put the car over 1000 whp with the nitrous.

    The C63 belongs to BenzBoost member @marioflex . Congratulations to all involved! Video below.

    Great job to those involved.

    Jim and I are about 30 HP down on you without the n2o so watch out!!!
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Great job to those involved.
    Incredibly impressive.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Great job to those involved.

    Jim and I are about 30 HP down on you without the n2o so watch out!!!
    Impressive numbers, I can not wait to see some track times. Any chances of you getting that monster over here to the mainland?

    Don't worry Earl, I am testing out something new in a week or two, so you and I will be back on top of the HP charts in a couple weeks....could you imagine if we sprayed ours lol? We have a definate advantage over everyone else by having two identical cars to develop and test with, I don"t see anyone catching us any time soon. Besides, as you very well know Earl, we still have a couple sizes of smaller pulleys we can bolt on that will bump us over 1100whp, just have to see if the tranny can cope.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Impressive numbers, I can not wait to see some track times. Any chances of you getting that monster over here to the mainland?

    Don't worry Earl, I am testing out something new in a week or two, so you and I will be back on top of the HP charts in a couple weeks....could you imagine if we sprayed ours lol? We have a definate advantage over everyone else by having two identical cars to develop and test with, I don"t see anyone catching us any time soon. Besides, as you very well know Earl, we still have a couple sizes of smaller pulleys we can bolt on that will bump us over 1100whp, just have to see if the tranny can cope.
    I don't think anyone doubts this HP record can and will be surpassed. As of now, it's a fantastic achievement.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    113.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Quite the contrary it's very dangerous for cars that run 10's and lower. It's a deserted air base with very bad surface. There is only one international standard drag race track and it's called Tarlton Raceway at 5600ft+ elevation.
    +1
    2008 C63 AMG - Tuned by Motronix
    11.37 @ 127.082 mph
    2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG : 11.374 @ 127.080 MPH

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,426
    Rep Points
    32,105.4
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NS_C63 Click here to enlarge
    +1
    How big is the car scene in South Africa @ns_63

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •