Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Dear Mike Benvo, I'm not Jewish and please leave me alone

I don't know what this guys problem is and he keeps expecting special treatment from me for being Jewish but... I'M NOT JEWISH. Secondly, our rules are our rules we don't make special ones for people and certainly not because of their religion/ethnicity.

The Guest Vendor Tier is limited and I certainly don't even have to allow you the courtesy of posting at all. Seriously, if you can't follow our rules and expect special treatment then go away.

This is the third time now you are expecting to have vendor treatment as a non-vendor. Sorry, not going to happen. And the "disgrace" to Jewish people would be your behavior and attitude. $#@! off @Mike Benvo

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

How long do you guys think it will take this genius to realize that rule is only applied in the N54 forum?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

haha you asked him to leave you alone ON YOUR WEBSITES Click here to enlarge

priceless.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    priceless.
    You know what? The stereotype holds true. Jews write comedy gold.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Why is he chalking it up to you being "Jewish", AND let's think how business might not be booming if this emails got reposted on M3Post. And like any forum, there are rules to joining & membership. If he doesn't like the rules that apply to him, then he doesn't need to "bother" with BimmerBoost. Prior to posting in the Alpina thread, his last post was August 2012 and we somehow "survived" without his contributions here.

**Irony -- His last post in August were about his temporary ban from Jason on Bimmerpost. He complains about the man, but went right back to his site & continues to pay his fees.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    **Irony -- His last post in August were about his temporary ban from Jason on Bimmerpost. He complains about the man, but went right back to his site & continues to pay his fees.
    Exactly, complete hypocrite. And he uses this site to complain so he can get his vendor status back there to sell flashes so he can have $. Hilarious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Never heard of the man, and am in the process of again forgetting his name already.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How long do you guys think it will take this genius to realize that rule is only applied in the N54 forum?

Click here to enlarge
    About 5 days Sticky, until Sal at eVolve told me about this thread and I read your post. If you were a decent person and not complete tool, you probably could have mentioned that the one post limit is restricted to the N54 forum. And nice additions to what i really said.

Although I might disagree with a few things that Jason does, he's no money grubbing con artist like you are. There is a clear difference. He runs a forum where ridiculous personal attacks and posting of private communications is not allowed. In comparison, you're a child. You love drama, stirring the pot, and promote that on this forum. Not that there isn't good information here, because there is. In fact, there's some great stuff. Reardless, the way you carry yourself and your 'rules' leave much to be desired.

The fact that you took the time to create this thread shows that you have too much time on your hands. Always seeking 'validation' from your online friends because in real life you don't have any.

Sticky, I kindly ask that you delete every post I've ever made on this forum and delete my account. Your attitude is disgusting. I never asked for special treatment. But you'll twist and turn anything someone says and post it on this forum for your late night jollies.
    Last edited by Mike Benvo; 03-12-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    If you were a decent person and not complete tool, you probably could have mentioned that the one post limit is in the N54 forum only in your reply to me
    Oh sooo while you are berating me and calling me some cheap or Jew or whatever it was I should have calmy explained what an idiot you are to you as well?

Although I might disagree with a few things that Jason does, he's no money grubbing con artist like you are. There is a clear difference. He runs a forum where ridiculous personal attacks and posting of private communications is not allowed. In comparison, you're a child. You love drama, stirring the pot, and promote that on this forum. Not that there isn't good information here, because there is. Reardless, the way you carry yourself and your 'rules' leave much to be desired.
    I apologize you look stupid for the e-mails you sent you me. Think twice I guess?

Sticky, I kindly ask that you delete every post I've ever made on this forum and delete my account. Your attitude is disgusting.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That's got to be the quickest reply in history. It's 5AM.

You should understand that half the truth is often a lie. My first email to you was not berating you or calling you anything:

"Sticky, can you remove this

Mike Benvo, you may not post more than once every day as a Guest Vendor or with negative reputation. The system will give you one point every day until you reach -1 to help you get out of negative reputation. Use your posts carefully in this limited period.

Trying to help people with the alpina flashing and now I cant post"

To which you gave me a smart-ass snide reply, instead of just saying it's limited to the N54 forum.

You've done a good job bringing this forum up from what it used to be. Don't ruin it by acting like a jerk.

benzy89: When I joined this forum I was not a Guest Vendor. Sticky made me one randomly one day and I have never, ever, solicited business on this forum.

Cheers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

That's got to be the quickest reply in history. It's 5AM.
    No kidding, forum doesn't build it itself. Unlike Jason I do the work myself. You know, so you can have a place to come and whine, cry, and complain about his policies on? Only to 5 minutes later be on your knees in front of him for dollar bills.

You should understand that half the truth is often a lie. My first email to you was not berating you or calling you anything:
    My response was, "Um. No, why would I?"

Then you flipped out as usual when you don't get your way and started throwing out insults and derogatory racial comments. Way to go!

To which you gave me a smart-ass snide reply
    Telling you no is me being a smart ass? We've had this same discussion several times, this is not the first time where you ask for special treatment. Remember when you begged for the ability to PM and then tried to bribe me? Would you like to post all that up as well? I've got it all.

You've done a good job bringing this forum up from what it used to be. Don't ruin it by acting like a jerk.
    Oh you mean like working my ass off starting at 5 AM? Don't tell me how to run a forum when all you want to do is use the hard work of others to line your own pockets. Stop wasting my time. The rules are in place. They aren't changing, you get no special treatment, DEAL WITH IT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky, you can post up whatever you'd like.

I never bribed you. You said that I would have to pay to PM people, I told you that I would pay to have PM ability but in a non commercial capactiy. Classic example of you trying to turn the truth around. Have a nice day, we both dont have time for this crap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Sticky, you can post up whatever you'd like.

I never bribed you. You said that I would have to pay to PM people, I told you that I would pay to have PM ability but in a non commercial capactiy. Classic example of you trying to turn the truth around. Have a nice day, we both dont have time for this crap.
    Bye bye!

I'll be seeing you again soon when you come back demanding special treatment to circumvent our rules for oh the 23082048032008x time. Cya!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Sticky, you can post up whatever you'd like. Nothing has stopped you before, and nothing will stop you now.

I never bribed you. You said that I would have to pay to PM people, I told you that I would pay to have PM ability but in a non commercial capactiy. Classic example of you trying to turn the truth around. This reminds me of you begging Powerchip to sponsor your new forum years ago.

Never bribed M3 post either, but I'm sure you'll conjure that and anything else that people might like to read.

Have a nice day, we can agree to disagree. I'm sure our time is better invested elsewhere. It's just ridiculous that you actually made this thread... a picture perfect example of you "working your ass off"...

In all seriousness, I like what you've done with this forum from the last time I saw it. But you need to cut the child like qualities out such as posting threads like this. Take care

edit.. doubleish post. nevermind.
    Last edited by Mike Benvo; 03-12-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Sticky, you can post up whatever you'd like. Nothing has stopped you before, and nothing will stop you now.
    Certainly not you, eh?

I never bribed you. You said that I would have to pay to PM people, I told you that I would pay to have PM ability but in a non commercial capactiy. Classic example of you trying to turn the truth around.
    You're still on this? If you never tried to bribe me why are trying so hard to convince others you didn't after you already said you don't have time for this? I'll let people decide the truth on their own regarding this one.

Have a nice day, we can agree to disagree. I'm sure our time is better invested elsewhere. It's just ridiculous that you actually made this thread... a picture perfect example of you "working your ass off"...
    Oh look at the tone change, digging it. Funny how when you think others won't see what you write you fly off the handle but now you are in full damage control mode. I want people to see you for what you are.

In all seriousness, I like what you've done with this forum from the last time I saw it. But you need to cut the child like qualities out such as posting threads like this. Take care
    You read over your e-mails and take your own advice.

I'm sooooo glad to have your approval on what I've done with my forum. You have always wished me so well and helped me so much that I appreciate your assessment. Oh wait... I don't need your validation as I along with everyone else here knows just how damn good it is.

I like the kissing up to me though but you may have noticed Mike Benvo isn't necessary for me to be successful. So you can take your over-inflated sense of self-worth back to M3post. Take care.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Sticky, not giving you approval. Just an observation.

You're not successful. You're a clown. Only a true idiot would create such a dumb thread on his own forum. Take care. BYE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Sticky, not giving you approval. Just an observation.

You're not successful. You're a clown. Take care.
    That's why you keep posting on my forum and begging me for favors.

See you during your next temper tantrum. BYE!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You're concept of begging is quite contrary to the dictionary definition. I don't need any favors from you. Next time I'll save my breath because dealing with unreasonably pompous people is a waste of time.

Bye Sticky.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Bye Sticky.
    Why are you still here when you said you didn't have time posts ago? Seriously, go. Bye. Cya. Get lost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Next time I'll save my breath because dealing with unreasonably pompous people is a waste of time.
    If only they were Jewish pompous people that would change everything, eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

What was the issue with someone posting about WinKFP? I don't get the problem in the first place. Can someone explain?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Looks like he got put to bed

PTF PROTuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Can someone explain?
    There is no explanation other than him just being a douche.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

cliffs?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    cliffs?
    It's pretty straightforward as is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast