Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Batman Click here to enlarge
Is this a joke? YES, IT IS!!! A C63 AMG BS that has about $30K to $40K in mods (if not more) beating up on a bone stock M5 - and you're acting like this is a major accomplishment?? C'mon man! You can't be serious! I don't care if the owner of the M5 asked you to race. The playing field is still not level. You better have won big time with the BS and $$$ in mods. At some point, you have got to stop being fan boys and start using logic and common sense. My bad, you don't have that. I'm out of this thread. This is total BS, and I'm not talking about your car.
Nobody is saying it's a major accomplishment. It just goes to show how much faster a blown M156 is with a 3.0 liter blower than a stock M5. Nobody is propping up the F10 M5, personally I feel that car is a letdown. So sorry, it's not even a major accomplishment to beat up on it as it's EASY to do so.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Batman Click here to enlarge
At some point, you have got to stop being fan boys and start using logic and common sense.
You mean like being enthusiasts and actually going to an event to run cars instead of keyboards?