South Jersey
    Rep Points
    4 Post(s)
    Yes Reputation No

M Sport Suspension, Air Filter, Extended Bolts

Hey Everyone!

I was cleaning out the garage and figured I would post some things I have up for sale that I will no longer be needing. If you are interested, please PM me. I would prefer local pick up if possible to avoid the hassle of shipping, but would be willing to discuss shipping if buyer is interested. I am located in Cherry Hill, NJ (South Jersey) about 15 minutes outside Philly.

I have the M Sport Suspension off my 2012 e92 (335i) for sale. I just installed coilovers yesterday and no longer need them. They are for a rear wheel drive car and in excellent condition. They have 12,000 miles on them.
    I am asking $300

I have an aFe drop in air filter for the LCI 3 series. It was used for about 500 miles before I purchased the BMS intake.
    I am asking $35

I have two sets of BMS extended bolts in black that came with their 12mm spacers. Each set has ten bolts. I am currently running the VAC stud conversion.
    I am asking $25 per set

I have the stock grilles for a LCI 335i e92 if anyone is in need of an extra set.
    I am asking $30

I have the stock intercooler for a 2012 LCI 3 series if anyone is need of one.
    I am asking $20

Sorry for not posting pics, everything is in the attic and its a little cold to go up there and snap a few. If interested, please let me know I will send some your way.

Click here to enlarge
    | BMS JB4 ISO | BMS METH KIT | BMS DP | BMS Intake |
    | ER CP | Helix FMIC | B3 FLASH | KW V2 | VMR 718 | HANKOOK V12 |

Rep Points
    2121 Post(s)
    Yes Reputation No
    GLWS, pics help.