Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

$17,000 seem like a fair price? High/Low, let me know.

I'm going to sell my 2008 E90 335i, with a manual transmission and NAV. IT has 72,800 miles. I'm just curious what a good price would be for the car. I purchased the car a little over two years ago from a BMW wholesaler in Houston TX, and the car was a California car, that had a manufacturer buyback for multiple fuel pump failures. They replaced the fuel pump with a newer version, and I never had a problem.
    The tires were new in October, as well as the battery, new windshield yesterday, new oil at 75,500. Flushed brake fluid two weeks ago, new thermostat and coolant in January. Cleaned intake valves at 65k. Car needs nothing.
    I recoded a couple things, Angel eyes as DRL's, No more NAV warning, and no more damn seatbelt chime.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

There's a ton more pictures in that folder, but you get the point. What's a fair price?

http://s4.beta.photobucket.com/user/rynmls/library/335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh yeah, I have a list of the options That are on the car, besides the M-tech rear bumper:
    Premium Package
    Sport Package
    CO2 Monitoring
    Multi Function steering wheel
    Dark Burl walnut wood trim
    smokers package
    heated front seats
    park distance control (rear)
    xenon headlights
    Automatic climate control
    TPMS
    comfort access keyless entry
    moonroof
    power front seats
    rain sensor and auto headlight
    adaptive lighting control
    dynamic cruise control
    ambiance lighting
    bmw teleservices
    ipod and USB adapter
    Navigation system
    satellite radio
    real time traffic info
    logic 7 sound system
    voice command

Also, the car is Alpine white, with Terra Dakota Leather.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's a good price

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds kinda cheap if you ask me. That car is fully loaded, and in great condition. I think 19-20k would be fair. Very nice the intake valves were just cleaned too. Anyways, I could be wrong.
    John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    seems low. I would price it higher. The buy back would lower the price but the condition and maintanence and options help I think

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Sounds kinda cheap if you ask me. That car is fully loaded, and in great condition. I think 19-20k would be fair. Very nice the intake valves were just cleaned too. Anyways, I could be wrong.
    +1 i was thinking this is a great price. Really great price....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well hell. I kinda figured the buyback would hurt the resale, but it does have a bunch of nice options.... I might throw it on ebay and see what happens, maybe with a minimum of $17,000 but if anyone here wants it, I'd let you guys have it for the $17k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I woulda snatched this car up for that price, I wanted a white e90 so badly. The buy back might scare some off, however if the records show correctly it was for the pump and the person does their research, there's no reason why it wouldn't sell quick. GLWS!
    Rocky

e90 335i Sedan - A couple mods away from FBO
    MK3 Supra - 1jz swap, big single, supporting mods

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Price seems fair. If it didn't have manufacturer buyback on the carfax it would maybe sell around $20k.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I should see if the guy that slammed into the parked limo needs a new 335, so he can race more M3's on the street.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seems more than fair to me...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want your car Click here to enlarge.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great Price. If I were to order one new, it would look very similar to this one. e90 6MT, love it!

GLWS!
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Dammit... I've never been so back and forth about any other car. I want to get something else, but at the same time, I love what I have. It really was a bit of a challenge to find one with the colors and options that I wanted, and now this damn Vargas guy builds big twins, making me want to keep the car even more. First world problems.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ryan Mills Click here to enlarge
    Dammit... I've never been so back and forth about any other car. I want to get something else, but at the same time, I love what I have. It really was a bit of a challenge to find one with the colors and options that I wanted, and now this damn Vargas guy builds big twins, making me want to keep the car even more. First world problems.....
    there really isnt anything out their at 16 grand that will get you the all around enjoyment of the BMW

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Throw a few M Sport pieces on there and you will fall in love with the car even more... There is nothing and I mean absolutely nothing that will touch this car for close to $40K.
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    17k is a steal.

The only bummer is the title I guess.
    LEMANS BLUE M-TECH E92->PROCEDE REV3::ETS 7" FMIC::RACELAND DPS::WAVETRAC DIFF::DEFIV DIFF LOCKDOWN::DEFIV OCC::DEFIV INTAKE::RB PCV

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How did you code out the seatbelt chime?
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Keep the car Ryan. It seems like yours is a keeper compared to all the others that my friends have. Esp with how savvy you are with mechanics. You do installs yourself and know how to do it all. Lucky guy lol. Keep it and go in 500whp range? With the JB4 you can always adjust your tune etc.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Welp, it's time to start building then. I'm going to price a clutch and Diff...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Welp, it's time to start building then. I'm going to price a clutch and Diff...
    Hell yea!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    way underpriced for such a clean car. Raise the price or keep it.
    Click here to enlarge
    '07 E90 335i AW 6MT Sport & Comfort Pkgs
    MODS: |COBB AP | CP-e | ER | Forge | DCI | KW V1 | M3 Sways | BBS CH | M3 Body Parts| MTech | CF Wrap Trim

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is a great price on a great looking car. 6MT e90 is kind of rare. If I can sell this EVO i'm def interested.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Alright dammit. $17k takes it, with everything listed above as well as BMS JB4 g5 ISO, BMS downpipes, BMS Methanol injection, BMS DCI, CDV delete, and Helix intercooler. Hell, I'll even throw in my BMW M6 LSD that I have sitting in the garage. I love the car, but I just want something different to play with until I get bored with that and move yet again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Alright dammit. $17k takes it, with everything listed above as well as BMS JB4 g5 ISO, BMS downpipes, BMS Methanol injection, BMS DCI, CDV delete, and Helix intercooler. Hell, I'll even throw in my BMW M6 LSD that I have sitting in the garage. I love the car, but I just want something different to play with until I get bored with that and move yet again.
    Wanna trade? LOL Good luck Ryan. I wish I had some money I'd buy your car in a heartbeat.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast