Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    this sounds like a movie.
    Thats what ive been saying, Jason Bourne $#@!...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Two more officers shot. He tied up a couple and stole their car, didnt make it far. Hes holed up in a cabin...his plan isnt going so well and hes getting impatient...now his actions make him look like any other common thief..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cabin burned down and he is dead apparently.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Cabin burned down and he is dead apparently.
    Yeah, and they made media helicopters stay 5 miles away at 10,500 ft...no media on the ground either. So they set the cabin on fire, shoot a round in the ground and say can say he lit the place on fire then killed himself.
    Too bad he didn't take out more of those scumbag cops before they got him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, and they made media helicopters stay 5 miles away at 10,500 ft...no media on the ground either. So they set the cabin on fire, shoot a round in the ground and say can say he lit the place on fire then killed himself.
    Too bad he didn't take out more of those scumbag cops before they got him.
    Very likely unfortunately.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The police scanners reported that they (the police) lit the cabin on fire.

The news say that the guy light the cabin on fire.

I guess its just more lies.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its funny but the websites that talk about the police scanners are all down at the moment. I can only find sites who say Dorner set himself on fire.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    did you expect any less... i tell you, prepare yourselves

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Prepare for? I know I wouldn't fair well against our marines.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It can never happen.. Chicago has strict gun control laws..
    LOL....Chicago, highest gun murder rate in the country last year.....irony anyone? Proof that gun laws do not work and are only meant to disarm law abiding citezens.

...and actually the Supreme Court of appeals just said that IL residents(including Chicago) should be allowed to carry(CC), the judge said they have until this June to put a CC law in place for IL residents. The last words out of the Judges mouth at the end of his decision was "you need to put a REASONABLE law in place, you better not come back with a bunch of limits, fees and regulations that make it impossible for the common citizen to own and carry a gun or I will default to Federal law" which is pretty much you can carry anything any time.

Here is a link
    http://blogs.suntimes.com/politics/2...d_weapons.html
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    If a majority of the Marines stand down/defect, there will be some to protect the population.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    LOL....Chicago, highest gun murder rate in the country last year.....irony anyone? Proof that gun laws do not work and are only meant to disarm law abiding citezens.

...and actually the Supreme Court of appeals just said that IL residents(including Chicago) should be allowed to carry(CC), the judge said they have until this June to put a CC law in place for IL residents. The last words out of the Judges mouth at the end of his decision was "you need to put a REASONABLE law in place, you better not come back with a bunch of limits, fees and regulations that make it impossible for the common citizen to own and carry a gun or I will default to Federal law" which is pretty much you can carry anything any time.

Here is a link

'MERICA!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Sure you would, don't be so quick to label the government or military the easy victor. Look at what this guy did in the span of a week when it was 100,000 plus cops and FBI against a single man. The US military is the strongest military power in the world, some say more powerful than every other military on earth combined. However, a well know fact is the US military is lacking in urban warefare tactics compared to many other nations. Sure, you will most likely die trying to defend yourself or your property against our military but you could take a lot of them along with you with some very simple tactics. I have lots of family that are current military and retired military and they are the ones who told me of their weakness and they pointed out a very simple fact, 42% of US housolds legally own at least one fire arm, that is about 185 million guns in the hands of private US citizens. Fact the US military including states National Guards and reservists is about 1.4 million......do the math, unless the US military decides to fire bomb the entire country with fighter jets the well trained US military would suffer HUGE casualties if a genocidal war ever broke out between government and citizens....it's simple math, attrition would take it's toll sooner or later. Not to mention that over half of the enlisted soldiers would never turn a gun on their own people and would simply walk away and join the side of the citizens.

I am not some military nut whackjob, I do not even own a gun(yet) but when you get down to the brass tacks the citizens could hold their own better than you think and that is why it is important to keep our 2nd amendment rights in tact. God forbid it should ever come close to this.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sure you would, don't be so quick to label the government or military the easy victor. Look at what this guy did in the span of a week when it was 100,000 plus cops and FBI against a single man. The US military is the strongest military power in the world, some say more powerful than every other military on earth combined. However, a well know fact is the US military is lacking in urban warefare tactics compared to many other nations. Sure, you will most likely die trying to defend yourself or your property against our military but you could take a lot of them along with you with some very simple tactics. I have lots of family that are current military and retired military and they are the ones who told me of their weakness and they pointed out a very simple fact, 42% of US housolds legally own at least one fire arm, that is about 185 million guns in the hands of private US citizens. Fact the US military including states National Guards and reservists is about 1.4 million......do the math, unless the US military decides to fire bomb the entire country with fighter jets the well trained US military would suffer HUGE casualties if a genocidal war ever broke out between government and citizens....it's simple math, attrition would take it's toll sooner or later. Not to mention that over half of the enlisted soldiers would never turn a gun on their own people and would simply walk away and join the side of the citizens.

I am not some military nut whackjob, I do not even own a gun(yet) but when you get down to the brass tacks the citizens could hold their own better than you think and that is why it is important to keep our 2nd amendment rights in tact. God forbid it should ever come close to this.
    I see what you are saying but after following Syria on liveleak its something I hope we never have to encounter.

I recently purchased a p22 thinking it would be the easiest to train with since the cost of bullets and the availability at the time. Come to find out I can find ar15 bullets easier now. :/

Anyway here is the transmission of them saying to burn him in the cabin. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fbc_1360721946

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't, I knew from the beginning that they had no intention of trying to take this guy alive. What surprises me is that they would be stupid enough to say what they did over an open radio. But what is even more troubling is the fact that the LAPD wasn't even involved in the siege in the cabin - it was the San Bernardino Sheriff's dept who set the $#@!er ablaze. Just goes to show you that the corruption with cops stretches between all departments and there was an unsaid order not to capture, but to kill. Just further reinforcing everything Dorner said in his manifesto.
    I guarantee you they are just gonna say, "Oh this was just a case of a few bad cops taking the law into their own hands". The cops that said that $#@! over the radio are gonna get hung out to dry and nothing will change. What a $#@!ing sham.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    San Burn-it Dino Sheriffs Dept LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well seems like he's dead.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here are the radio transmissions:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fbc_1360721946

Not sure how to embed @Sticky...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Here are the radio transmissions:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fbc_1360721946

Not sure how to embed @Sticky ...
    You can't embed HTML:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This one is better I think:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Listen to how many shots these $#@!ing idiots fired:

And here's the "burn this $#@!" audio:

Unreal...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    prepare for the worst..

luckily, Marines are very very patriotic, and do not act on behalf of a person, but a belief, a belief that is put into words by the constituition and bill of rights and are sworn to uphold the same..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Here is a link
    sweet, ill have to dig into that..
    hope you picked up my sarcasm originally though Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    However, a well know fact is the US military is lacking in urban warefare tactics compared to many other nations. Sure, you will most likely die trying to defend yourself or your property against our military but you could take a lot of them along with you with some very simple tactics. I have lots of family that are current military and retired military and they are the ones who told me of their weakness and they pointed out a very simple fact,
    thats a distortion of sorts, and i will refrain from commenting. just know that urban operations are the most dangerous for anyone.. and we are far from bad, very few, if any i can think of are better if you exclude special operations.. and then you have to consider ours, so i think we would be again top of the list..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast