Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
    SAE will certainly neither inflate or deflate at the same time. Its either one or the other
    He wrong inflate or deflate, not both at the same time not sure where that is coming from.

Uncorrected shows what the car actually put down. Correcting it with the SAE standard can change it up or down just like he wrote.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats actually not that good of a gain, I managed a 618whp and 802lbs torque with just a EUROCHARGED tune and MBH downpipes kn slip ins on a mustang dyno. My first dyno pull I did a 621whp uncorrected.. 93 octane runs

http://mbworld.org/forums/w212-amg/4...rocharged.html

so with your turbo upgrade and a cost of probably 30k Ill gain 50whp $#@! that

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NickE63 Click here to enlarge
    Thats actually not that good of a gain, I managed a 618whp and 802lbs torque with just a EUROCHARGED tune and MBH downpipes kn slip ins on a mustang dyno. My first dyno pull I did a 621whp uncorrected

so with your turbo upgrade and a cost of probably 20k Ill gain 30whp $#@! that
    Where to begin...

That's on pump gas first of all.

Secondly, you will gain much more under the curve rather than just straight peak figures which you are looking at.

It's a wheel upgrade essentially. If you want more power you will need to look in this area. Considering upgraded wheels have shown over 700+ wheel already on race gas it's a matter of how much power you want and you are willing to spend.

Personally, I like to win races so if you want to keep your stock turbos go ahead I'd prefer to have modded turbos and smoke you. Just a matter of perspective.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I feel what your saying but if I want to smoke someone ill just use my 800whp GTR, secondly I was saying that's a lot to spend for not so much of a gain

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I feel what your saying but if I want to smoke someone ill just use my 800whp GTR, secondly I was saying that's a lot to spend for not so much of a gain
    But you don't even have pricing and some people will want more power in the E63/CLS63 at which point looking at the turbos is the next logical step.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree with you believe me! im all about power but I don't like getting robbed.. Renntech is to expensive and I've personally seen a SLR have Renntech headers installed which btw were beautiful quality but it actually made less power than stock!! Sound was amazing but come on man less power

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Renntech pricing is thru the roof! for example their tune is almost $3000 and I made more power from a $900 EUROCHARGED tune, I'll wait for a cheaper better turbo upgrade

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I agree with you believe me! im all about power but I don't like getting robbed.. Renntech is to expensive and I've personally seen a SLR have Renntech headers installed which btw were beautiful quality but it actually made less power than stock!! Sound was amazing but come on man less power
    If you have those dyno results I'd love to see them.

Renntech isn't cheap but it's also quality stuff. I mean this is just the beginning. Jumping on them for their pricing when we don't even know the pricing for this upgrade is a bit unfair.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Renntech pricing is thru the roof! for example their tune is almost $3000 and I made more power from a $900 EUROCHARGED tune, I'll wait for a cheaper better turbo upgrade
    Eurocharged traditionally offers the greatest tuning value in German cars. That doesn't mean Renntech is bad they have held basically M157 record up to this point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not saying that, as a matter of fact their quality is unmatched! I'll wait and see the pricing I just don't expect it to be under 20k and that's a lot. My dyno link to mbworld was in my post

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh wait you meant the SLR no I don't have them it wasn't my car. Performance Motorsports of Long Island NY did the install and dyno check out their Facebook it should be uploaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I'm not saying that, as a matter of fact their quality is unmatched! I'll wait and see the pricing I just don't expect it to be under 20k and that's a lot. My dyno link to mbworld was in my post

I know I saw your graph I meant regarding the headers:

Click here to enlarge

Anyway, I wouldn't expect over $20k. Especially not with two options directly competing already at this stage.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Mind stating why it will never deflate or inflate? Because he's right, it can.
    Why do you even bother Click here to enlarge. Guy has no clue what he's talking about. I'm surprised after all the $#@! he and his brother talk about you and this site, that you are still civil to them after they say they will never post here again...and looks who's back...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Why do you even bother Click here to enlarge. Guy has no clue what he's talking about. I'm surprised after all the $#@! he and his brother talk about you and this site, that you are still civil to them after they say they will never post here again...and looks who's back...
    I try to be civil with everyone and do not hold grudges. So far they are behaving. Ultimately, I want to try to keep the forced induction and performance oriented Mercedes guys together.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I try to be civil with everyone and do not hold grudges.
    So you wouldn't hold a grudge against Hitler ?

So far they are behaving.
    Sure, but how long do you think that will last ?

Ultimately, I want to try to keep the forced induction and performance oriented Mercedes guys together.
    Hey I get the whole camaraderie thing....but I know lots of car enthusiasts who are complete jerkoffs. Driving a nice car doesn't give one the right act like a douche...
    Anyway...off my soapbox.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

So you wouldn't hold a grudge against Hitler ?
    Well I don't have many genocidal dictators posting here I don't think.

Sure, but how long do you think that will last ?
    I don't know.

Hey I get the whole camaraderie thing....but I know lots of car enthusiasts who are complete jerkoffs. Driving a nice car doesn't give one the right act like a douche...
    Anyway...off my soapbox.
    I agree. For now... let's see if we can all get along.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12