Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    LOL well you are here. Orange Kool-aid apparently.

Does not matter it shows exactly what took place at Mfest. It happened. It's real. It isn't my fault Mfest screwed up to such a large degree.

And what, I'm supposed to reward them for it? I paid for my ticket and posted my experience. Simple as that.

Please quote the figures Chris charges vendors. I know them. Want me to do it? Because I will.

I will also quote the sales figures for a specific vendor versus what they paid to attend. You want to keep pushing?

Who cares if he participates? You are telling me this guy didn't just try to cut BimmerFest out? What is all the outrage for then on mutliple forums? Must just be my imagination.

Sure did. Chris deleted it. Wonder why?

I'm misinforming the public by posting the absolute truth in others words and not even my own? How? Seems I'm not the only one with a problem here.

Rico, not at all. I respect your opinion and will be happy to buy you a beer. At BimmerFest.
    lol, Sticky i do not drink Alcohol so if at all, you'll buy me a sweet Arnold Palmer ;-)

to curtail the tail-chasing. i feel where your coming from. reminding us (prospective MFesters) every year, of what you have been through so were careful. ok thank you. good looking out.

no i do not have the figures of what was charged by mfest previous to 2012. i remember what i paid last year. seemed reasonable to me. you obviously have much more information you could have shared with sophomores like myself so were well informed right here on one thread, in one forum and not have to research 5 forums and hundreds of pages of thread material that is circumstantial.

in any case, if i lived closer to SoCal i would participate in Bimmerfest 2013 but i am too far to justify a one day meet. maybe bimmerfest east i can swing because a large majority of my immediate family reside in the NYC so that i can justify.

i will pay more attention to the 5Ws surrounding MFest VII and have a face 2 face with chris in person cause i am much better at reading a face then reading between the lines ;-)

Orange, because my kids Love Orange and they get a kick out seeing how daddy did that! lol, my favorite color remains Blood Red
    Leonel Aka " Rico"
    01 BMW E46 M3 / 6 SPD / Titanium / Imola
    ~1000 WHP
    Modified HPF Turbo
    Custom Built S54
    10.5:1 cp
    Gen2 PT6870
    Flex Fuel
    BMW X6 exclusive...Individual color... Silver Metallic Pearl....

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leonelhpfm3 Click here to enlarge
    to curtail the tail-chasing. i feel where your coming from. reminding us (prospective MFesters) every year, of what you have been through so were careful. ok thank you. good looking out.
    This would be my first article that points out my Mfest experience only because of what Chris did in targeting BimmerFest.

Frankly, I've taken a lot of pics of Mfest 'modded cars' and posted about them so... um, ya.

no i do not have the figures of what was charged by mfest previous to 2012. i remember what i paid last year. seemed reasonable to me. you obviously have much more information you could have shared with sophomores like myself so were well informed right here on one thread, in one forum and not have to research 5 forums and hundreds of pages of thread material that is circumstantial.
    I'm talking about vendor revenue not just cost to attend for regular people here.

in any case, if i lived closer to SoCal i would participate in Bimmerfest 2013 but i am too far to justify a one day meet. maybe bimmerfest east i can swing because a large majority of my immediate family reside in the NYC so that i can justify.
    No worries man go to whichever one you like.

Orange, because my kids Love Orange and they get a kick out seeing how daddy did that! lol, my favorite color remains
    That's fine, just hard on the eyes to read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123