Close

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    314
    Rep Points
    112.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Right side bar eats up everything!

    The sidebars of the site makes for a very cramped experience if you have a small laptop screen. Everything just kinda gets eaten up by the right side bar, like full size pictures or text.

    Click here to enlarge
    For Sale:
    4x BBS RC 332 18x8.5 ET40 5x120 Brilliant Silver - brand new in box - $2000 set
    4x BBS RC 333 17x7 ET42 4x114.3 Brilliant Silver - brand new in box - $1600 set
    3x BBS RG-R 772 17x9 ET42 5x120 Bright Silver - brand new in box - $800 each

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mkodama Click here to enlarge
    The sidebars of the site makes for a very cramped experience if you have a small laptop screen. Even in this post, I can't even see the right side of the picture I just posted.

    http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...psa1a59760.png
    You can collapse it using the arrows on the pane right under the first occurrence of the words "Boost brought to you by"... That should free up your screen.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    314
    Rep Points
    112.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    You can collapse it using the arrows on the pane right under the first occurrence of the words "Boost brought to you by"... That should free up your screen.
    Ahh, I feel stupid now. Thanks! I never noticed the horizontally pointing chevron marks.

    Click here to enlarge
    For Sale:
    4x BBS RC 332 18x8.5 ET40 5x120 Brilliant Silver - brand new in box - $2000 set
    4x BBS RC 333 17x7 ET42 4x114.3 Brilliant Silver - brand new in box - $1600 set
    3x BBS RG-R 772 17x9 ET42 5x120 Bright Silver - brand new in box - $800 each

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,202
    Rep Points
    31,315.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mkodama Click here to enlarge
    Ahh, I feel stupid now. Thanks! I never noticed the horizontally pointing chevron marks.

    http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps3022dc02.png
    I was about to... well, glad you figured it out.

    Time to get a higher res screen!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    314
    Rep Points
    112.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I was about to... well, glad you figured it out.

    Time to get a higher res screen!
    I already have two higher resolution screens in my room. This is more a problem of my observation skills and a problems of the world not conforming to my laziness. Click here to enlarge
    For Sale:
    4x BBS RC 332 18x8.5 ET40 5x120 Brilliant Silver - brand new in box - $2000 set
    4x BBS RC 333 17x7 ET42 4x114.3 Brilliant Silver - brand new in box - $1600 set
    3x BBS RG-R 772 17x9 ET42 5x120 Bright Silver - brand new in box - $800 each

    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mkodama Click here to enlarge
    I already have two higher resolution screens in my room. This is more a problem of my observation skills and a problems of the world not conforming to my laziness. Click here to enlarge
    if it makes you feel better, the same thing happened to me on my iPad... Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,202
    Rep Points
    31,315.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    if it makes you feel better, the same thing happened to me on my iPad... Click here to enlarge
    Disabled on mobile devices now, slick eh? Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Disabled on mobile devices now, slick eh? Click here to enlarge
    Nice. I didn't even realize this until now. Click here to enlarge

    Is that custom coding, or can things like that be done through vbulletin? Sorry to go off topic, just curious how powerful it is.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,202
    Rep Points
    31,315.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Is that custom coding, or can things like that be done through vbulletin? Sorry to go off topic, just curious how powerful it is.
    Custom but Vbulletin is robust enough to allow this type of custom stuff. I could do some AMAZING things if I had a huge budget. If I had internet brands $100 million...

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •