Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No idea...i know the guys were cool so perhaps Gintani does not have a sense of humor and asked them to take it down....

Perhaps wagdaddy can say more as to why it was made it private.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what up fellas, ill check on the vids. i havent done anything on youtube for awhile but my buddy and i have a joint account. maybe he set em to private? idk but the guys over at gintani did not ask to have em taken down lol i dont want to say the shop encourages racing on the street but they are always very pupmed to see how their kit does against other cars. regardless if it is a full blown recorded holding merc Click here to enlarge i know the guys there, as do i, wish some other companies would be good sports as well and come out and play.. cough cough ESS VF.. cough...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Maverick1975 Click here to enlarge
    How do I get to se video? Says its private
    give it a shot man, like four of my vids were set to private, go figure. should work now

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wagdaddy Click here to enlarge
    what up fellas, ill check on the vids. i havent done anything on youtube for awhile but my buddy and i have a joint account. maybe he set em to private? idk but the guys over at gintani did not ask to have em taken down lol i dont want to say the shop encourages racing on the street but they are always very pupmed to see how their kit does against other cars. regardless if it is a full blown recorded holding merc Click here to enlarge i know the guys there, as do i, wish some other companies would be good sports as well and come out and play.. cough cough ESS VF.. cough...
    You should separate your account from your buddy... ASAP.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456