8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Noooo, not my gold plated ak47.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    You are ready to kill somebody for the simple right to own a assault rifle?
    Assault is a faulty term, assault is an action. No rifle is an assault rifle

As a free human being, I am ready to defend my right to own a firearm, just as another human being is allowed to carry one to tell me that I may not. We are created equal, or do you bow before a king..and queen?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It's time to throw some $#@!ing tea in the Boston harbor.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    all democrats are $#@!ing stupid.

thats what i have come to realize.
    Do you still see a fundamental difference between Dems and Repubs? A look at those that have voted "Yes" on the NDAA shows that the GOP is just as willing to trample your rights as the Dems.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Its not about the right to own a rifle, its the fact that they are trying to limit us defense wise against the government...so this way if they decided to violate another few amendments or heck the whole constitution, we cannot rise up and tell them 'NO, we will not stand for this!' At that point everything you do freely will go down the drain. The govt will decide how you get paid, what you do, where you live, whatever. I believe Obama is trying to force the country to implode on itself, and get everyone but the elite and most powerful to have to depend on the government for everything needed...what is that? Sounds like this big country we hated for some 60 years over in Europe...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's exactly the time to resist. What's funny about that?
    Agreed, there are some things worth fighting and dying for.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Look guys, in my country they banned all free available guns in 2006 . They gave us about a month or 2-3 to turn in all unregistered weapons.
    Since 2006 there is a heavy penalty and prison time on owning a unregistered weapon.

But we still can heave weapons , we still can own a assault type rifle a la 'AK 47' as long as its semi automatic.

The only thing is you need a permit. For that permit you need to be signed in to a gun shooting club.
    You will pass a theoretical and practical exam , this you will have to do every 5 year.
    You will remain a member of the shooting club at all times and attend at least 1 time a month.
    You will have a limit of about 4 guns in total.
    You have to behave well , a ticket for DUI is enough to cancel your permit. They see it this way : if you can't be responsible about alcohol you sure won't be responsible to own a gun.

Now how about that? I can still defend myself at home , i can still defend myself against a government but it's impossble for the average joe to go to a gun store , sign a paper and walk out with a gun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let the level headed and never paranoid Alex Jones do all the talking. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Look guys, in my country they banned all free available guns in 2006 . They gave us about a month or 2-3 to turn in all unregistered weapons.
    Since 2006 there is a heavy penalty and prison time on owning a unregistered weapon.

But we still can heave weapons , we still can own a assault type rifle a la 'AK 47' as long as its semi automatic.

The only thing is you need a permit. For that permit you need to be signed in to a gun shooting club.
    You will pass a theoretical and practical exam , this you will have to do every 5 year.
    You will remain a member of the shooting club at all times and attend at least 1 time a month.
    You have to behave well , a ticket for DUI is enough to cancel your permit. They see it this way : if you can't be responsible about alcohol you sure won't be responsible to own a gun.

Now how about that? I can still defend myself at home , i can still defend myself against a government but it's impossble for the average joe to go to a gun store , sign a paper and walk out with a gun.
    oh, you can own an "assault rifle," and your telling us we shouldnt care that they are talking about taking away our rifles.. WONDERFUL logic. What Country do you claim BTW? When was the last revolution you went through?

and no, you cant defend against much, because they can/will cancel your "permit" should they want to do more than legally allowed. And forcibly come and take them, as im sure your laws on suck confiscations are not as citizen friendly as ours..

but that "permit" they "issued" is the only paper that seperates you from being legal citizen and illegal criminal. That differs by the fact our highest ruling document, AGAIN, says shall not be infringed...

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    all democrats are $#@!ing stupid.

thats what i have come to realize.
    Funny Dem's or Independents could say the same thing and yet that solves zero... It amazes me the grown adults cant have a difference in opinion and result to stereotyping entire political parties and name calling instead. Sad state we live in
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Funny Dem's or Independents could say the same thing and yet that solves zero... It amazes me the grown adults cant have a difference in opinion and result to stereotyping entire political parties and name calling instead. Sad state we live in
    Actually thats wrong, SOME independents use common sense.

Democrats well, As proven by this gun debacle.

oh and.
    Tax hikes
    Tax cuts (lack of)
    budget (what budget??)

BUT THATS NOT SAVIOUR OBAMA's FAULT!! Because he can't do anything.
    OH yeah then he all the sudden has "executive order" this time. But for all the other stuff, no no no. $#@!ing useless scumbag.

Most politicians are too stuck up on being re-elected to do whats actually "right"

The only thing dem's are any good at is creating programs to help $#@!s that dont want to work.

How would this prevent someone from breaking the law to acquire a firearm or any item to cause harm, then go kill people?

It wont, it just makes it a pain in the ass for everyone else that does following the laws.

next thing you know they will limit the amount of car's you can own, because it not fair, or because cars kill people, and thats not the persons fault. Thats the thought process they use with guns. Most accidents are caused from someone breaking the law. (running red light, stop sign, speeding, passing incorrectly etc) so is there really a difference?

Sorry for the rant, im tired and the dog just got out and my morning is $#@!ty
    Last edited by Legionofboom; 01-11-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah you're way beyond my point....
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hmmm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also I find it funny how this gun issue has completely sidetracked americans off of the fiscal cliff $#@!up and Benghazi $#@!up .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Here are the true colors of the King, specifically the survey answer from 1996:

Obama Opposed Gun Ban Exception to Defend One’s Home

by KEITH KOFFLER on JANUARY 11, 2013, 9:58 AM

As a state senator in Illinois, President Obama opposed legislation providing an exception to handgun restrictions if the weapon was used in the defense of one’s home.
    Obama’s vote would have maintained the status quo, which made it a violation of municipal gun ban law to use a firearm to save your own life in your own home. But the bill was passed anyway without his support.
    The vote is a sign of how committed Obama may be to strict gun control measures.
    The Illinois vote is hardly ancient history, having occurred in 2004 as Obama was running for election to the U.S. Senate. In opposing the measure, Obama lined up well to the left of the mainstream, as the Illinois Senate included 32 Democrats to 26 Republicans but approved the bill by an overwhelming margin and subsequently overrode a veto by then-Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
    Obama did not participate in the veto override, which occurred in November 2004, likely after Obama had resigned his state Senate seat in order to prepare for his new role in the U.S. Senate.
    The Illinois legislation was passed after a man who shot a burglar in his home was fined $750 by his town for disobeying its handgun ban. The absurdity and injustice of the situation doesn’t seem to have made much of an impression on Obama.

Just eight years earlier, in 1996, Obama answered “Yes” to a survey question asking whether he would support state legislation to “ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.” The Obama 2008 presidential campaign claimed the form had been filled out by an aide who mischaracterized Obama’s position, even though Obama’s handwriting was found on survey.
    http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...n-defend-home/

No permits, no club benefits, no right to self defense. He wants everyone dependent upon government for everything, from healthcare to personal safety.
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    Here are the true colors of the King, specifically the survey answer from 1996:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...n-defend-home/

No permits, no club benefits, no right to self defense. He wants everyone dependent upon government for everything, from healthcare to personal safety.
    "Just eight years earlier, in 1996, Obama answered “Yes” to a survey question asking whether he would support state legislation to “ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.” The Obama 2008 presidential campaign claimed the form had been filled out by an aide who mischaracterized Obama’s position, even though Obama’s handwriting was found on survey."

The guy has a lying problem.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are moderate dems out there that are VERY different from the liberal dems, political parties don't mean jack to me it's about your view and if it's more conservative or liberal.

But as we know from history, people are more likely to put in effort if they get worked up about something or someone, channeling energy is easy as long as you have a fixed target (ie a group/person/party/company/country/ethnicity/etc).

I find that I can't hardly talk to die hard liberals, and I'm sure they feel that way about me, but I can find a good bit of common ground with moderate dems and independents.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by amclint Click here to enlarge
    There are moderate dems out there that are VERY different from the liberal dems, political parties don't mean jack to me it's about your view and if it's more conservative or liberal.

But as we know from history, people are more likely to put in effort if they get worked up about something or someone, channeling energy is easy as long as you have a fixed target (ie a group/person/party/company/country/ethnicity/etc).

I find that I can't hardly talk to die hard liberals, and I'm sure they feel that way about me, but I can find a good bit of common ground with moderate dems and independents.
    My views runs a broad spectrum on politics and I find it hard to believe anyone supports one parties agenda 100%. Those who do I find more scary and sheep like vs those who run broader spectrums. Just my view
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My views runs a broad spectrum on politics and I find it hard to believe anyone supports one parties agenda 100%. Those who do I find more scary and sheep like vs those who run broader spectrums. Just my view
    You mean you can disagree with your party's opinions? You'll have disarray and disorder and pure anarchy!!!???? $#@! like this will happen:

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    You mean you can disagree with your party's opinions? You'll have disarray and disorder and pure anarchy!!!???? $#@! like this will happen:

Click here to enlarge
    $#@!... they told me those pics would be kept private.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well there we go...state is passing laws today banning 'assault weapons, any magazines over 7 rounds, and any large sales of ammo will be reported to Police'.

Cuomo is such a dick.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vote the old school way.. move.. do u really want to live in what is about to become the most violent and dangerous state in America?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What a mess, and the White House is 'readying' 19 executive orders on guns...

I was hoping prices on ammo would stabilize, so much for that, might be time for me to look into a reloading setup /sigh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Vote the old school way.. move.. do u really want to live in what is about to become the most violent and dangerous state in America?
    A lot of people are gonna do that..already lots of talk of a lot of people on the firearm forums that are puttin their houses up..time to retire and get out.

Also they are now mandating the registration of all 'assault rifles' as well.

Didnt the Brits try this as well? They tried to tax the rich more and they voted with their feet and moved out...the result was less than half the money they recieved from the year before...so they dropped the interest rates back down.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I need to go pick up some more 7.62, if I can find any.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast