Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 257
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SVP03 Click here to enlarge
    Whose are these? Those look BEAUTIFUL!!!

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    272
    Rep Points
    531.3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Whose are these? Those look BEAUTIFUL!!!
    They look like supersprint, i could be wrong though..

    Reverse image search came back, they are supersprint. Break out the money tree these are expensive...

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    They look like supersprint, i could be wrong though..

    Reverse image search came back, they are supersprint. Break out the money tree these are expensive...
    Ya but supersprint stuff is worth the money...

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    They are from a garage in Denmark.
    Do not know where they get them produced.
    Puts them on if I do not get TÜV approval, or afterwards.
    So it is about 760 hp and 950 nm.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SVP03 Click here to enlarge
    They are from a garage in Denmark.
    Do not know where they get them produced.
    Puts them on if I do not get TÜV approval, or afterwards.
    So it is about 760 hp and 950 nm.
    What are you talking about?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    The picture i post is from denmark.
    And i dont know where Kleemann get them produced.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Whose are these? Those look BEAUTIFUL!!!


    It was the reply to this one.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SVP03 Click here to enlarge
    It was the reply to this one.
    You said 760 horsepower though? Not sure what you mean? You mean horsepower with a supercharger and headers?

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    That one.
    Yes.
    710 hp only with the supercharger and the headers give 40-60 hp more.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    272
    Rep Points
    531.3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    I'm confused, you have 710 hp? In a C63?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    I'm confused, you have 710 hp? In a C63?
    no, E63 only with supercharger, but it is the same with C63, same M156 engine.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    272
    Rep Points
    531.3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SVP03 Click here to enlarge
    no, E63 only with supercharger, but it is the same with C63, same M156 engine.
    You were able to make 710HP on a E63? Awesome! Post some specs and pictures of your car!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    This is my car


  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    272
    Rep Points
    531.3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SVP03 Click here to enlarge

    Awesome car. When is the Kleeman supercharger finally gonna make it to the USA? I want one..

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    They just got the new cooling element into the supercharger.
    It looks wery fine, i am not alloved to take pictures. But the car went from 680 to 713 hp.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    When is the Kleeman supercharger finally gonna make it to the USA? I want one..
    Why?

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    Awesome car. When is the Kleeman supercharger finally gonna make it to the USA? I want one..
    I'll second that - why would you go Kleeman when you can get Weistec right now ?

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    272
    Rep Points
    531.3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I'll second that - why would you go Kleeman when you can get Weistec right now ?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why?

    I would like to see the comparo is all... Before I spend 12k+ I would like to know whats out there so I can safely say I spent the right money.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    139
    Rep Points
    288.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    I would like to see the comparo is all... Before I spend 12k+ I would like to know whats out there so I can safely say I spent the right money.
    Well, if you, and I think you know, that Kleeman used to be a distributor(I think that's the right term) for Weistec. Then Kleeman and Weistec go their separate paths, and now Kleeman offers a M156 blower?? Don't you think Kleeman got some info from Weistec? Why not just buy from the true original, the developers themselves...Weistec?
    Click here to enlarge
    C63 Black Series

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    272
    Rep Points
    531.3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Even Money Click here to enlarge
    Well, if you, and I think you know, that Kleeman used to be a distributor(I think that's the right term) for Weistec. Then Kleeman and Weistec go their separate paths, and now Kleeman offers a M156 blower?? Don't you think Kleeman got some info from Weistec? Why not just buy from the true original, the developers themselves...Weistec?
    Isnt capitalism grand? LOL

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    Isnt capitalism grand? LOL
    Standing on the shoulders of giants and calling yourself big - yeah, that's capitalism at it's finest
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Standing on the shoulders of giants and calling yourself big - yeah, that's capitalism at it's finest
    Click here to enlarge
    Like this Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    I would like to see the comparo is all... Before I spend 12k+ I would like to know whats out there so I can safely say I spent the right money.
    The twin screw is the better blower and Kleemann has nothing to compete with the 3.0 liter. It's a no-brainer.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    2.3 liters of a supercharger, it is best volume for this size engine.
    Weistec have 4 stage, 3 of which is by 2.3 liters.
    3.0 liter is only for those who will have very high power.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    242
    Rep Points
    172.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    You continue to write twin screw. Is almost all super chargers not twin screw today.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •