Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: name all the header companys for c63 please

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Fast Lane Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

let me tell you that on a pump gas tune you won't even hit 480rwhp :-)

I absoloutely agree with you. A stock CLK63 Black Series comes with 507hp and is actually ~60HP more than the 450hp non-PP C63 .

A stock CLK BS dynos around 410-420 RWHP. The non tuned C63's dyno around 360-370hp at the wheel.

So for a CLK BS to be gaining 100rwhp on pump gas with headers and a tune over 410-420rwhp, that would just put it around 510-520rwhp. I'm sorry, but thats not going to happen.

A typical non tuned C63 would gain 100-120rwhp over stock, but a CLK bs is already tuned and delta gain is going to be less.

In the end they all put down the same power between 460-480 rwhp or 490-500rwh with a race gas tune. There arent C63's or CLK63's or any M156's making 500rwhp with tune and headers on pump fuel.

some people need to stop buying the same stuff that sold Jack his beanstock beans..Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

LOL - welcome back 63Master. Have a nice vacation ?

Both you and your buddy are assuming I have a pump gas tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 63Master Click here to enlarge
    A stock CLK BS dynos around 410-420 RWHP. The non tuned C63's dyno around 360-370hp at the wheel.

So for a CLK BS to be gaining 100rwhp on pump gas with headers and a tune over 410-420rwhp, that would just put it around 510-520rwhp. I'm sorry, but thats not going to happen.
    Could not have said it better myself bro. Jim's BS dynoed 419 in stock form and later dynoed 500rwhp with a race gas tune. So according to the math, thats 81whp and not even 100whp. Here is the dynosheet at dragtimes.com
    http://www.dragtimes.com/2008-Merced...phs-14751.html

You can clearly see the gains. All M156's running Headers/Full Exhusts on pump tunes are known to dyno between 440-480 whp. Jim's CLK BS on the above dynosheet was custom tuned on the dyno for race fuel and it was for that reason he was hitting 500rwhp.

And just for refrence Steve from Weistec custom tuned "Petroc63" ,"AMGFTW" , and "Dodger63" C63 on the dyno with Andy from MHP. None of the cars running pump tunes hit 500rwhp. Petro's C63 got 480ish and AMGFTW got around 460rwhp. Dodger came to a little over 500 because he was running a race fuel tune. Again all those cars were cutstom tuned on the dyno by calibrating AFR and Ignition timing map changes.

However, some clown thinks he gained 100rwhp on a pump gas tune by adding the same headers and a "Much Better" remmaping lol. oh and the ECU was sent to weistec so the car was never actually custom tuned and just recieved a software remmaping.

He wont pull 460rwhp on a dynojetClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    LOL - welcome back 63Master. Have a nice vacation ?

Both you and your buddy are assuming I have a pump gas tune.
    knowing how cheap you are. I also think you do.

Now that you realised how much of an idiot you are, your trying to convince us that you have a race tune..ahahahaha

even so pal, you wont hit 500rwhp, keep dreamin

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

....and then there were three. LOL. You guys needs to find some else's nuts to swing from.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    ....and then there were three. LOL. You guys needs to find some else's nuts to swing from.
    ahahahha. The only nut job in here is you.

I'm pretty sure you will be bangin Steve's phone shortly asking him how accurate the three posts were.Click here to enlarge

Sadly, they all are %100 correct!

I feel sorry for the man for having to deal with such an idiot. Stop bothering him, hes busy with MIR

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    ahahahha. The only nut job in here is you.

I'm pretty sure you will be bangin Steve's phone shortly asking him how accurate the three posts were.Click here to enlarge

Sadly, they all are %100 correct!

I feel sorry for the man for having to deal with such an idiot. Stop bothering him, hes busy with MIR
    Nope, don't need to confirm with Steve or Mike what's already been discussed when they tuned my car. And MIR is over already dip$#@! lol.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011