12-31-2012, 12:36 PM #1
FS/FT: 2005 Mercedes Benz C55 AMG (Fully loaded, Full service records, Aftermarket parts)
I will accept trade for a daily driver + cash. Message me with what you have.
2005 Mercedes Benz C55 AMG
Asking $18,300 FIRM.
Located near LAX airport.
If you are interested please email me at email@example.com
- 79,xxx miles.
- Service A done on 12/25/12.
- Garage kept.
- Pink slip in hand with a clean title no accidents (CarFax available).
- Recent service records available
- Engine and transmission mounts recently replaced.
- Cabin and air filters recently replaced.
- Original books, manuals, first aid kit, spare tire, and tool kit included.
- Two sets of keys.
* Navigation System
* Premium Package (6 CD changer, rear window sunshade, rain sensing wipers).
* Lighting Package (Bi-xenon headlamps with heated headlamp washers).
* Harman Kardon Sound
* Phone Equipment Handsfree cellphone integration kit)
* Heated Seats
~ AMG flat hood emblem.
~ Resonator delete (California legal and not much louder than stock with no droning).
~ H&R coilovers (lower by 1.5"/front and 1.25"/rear, no rubbing and much stiffer than stock).
~ 45% charcoal tint all round.
~ Brabus security lock pins.
~ 3M carbon fiber fabric wrapped over interior trim pieces.
~ CLK black leather wrapped shiftknob with silver Mercedes Benz logo.
~ 5.5 AMG fender emblem (identical to the 6.3 AMG fender emblem).
~ Matte black front grill.
~ Smoked front bumper reflectors.
~ CL63 AMG replica wheels 18x8.5 [ContiSportContact 3 235/40/18ZR] and 18x9.5 [ContiSportContact 3 265/35/18ZR] (wheels sit flush to fender with no rubbing).
12-31-2012, 11:04 PM #2
01-29-2013, 01:40 AM #3
Want a white 2011 Honda Fit Sport?2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley
2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK
02-12-2013, 05:30 PM #4
02-12-2013, 06:55 PM #5
02-12-2013, 07:55 PM #6
Ah ok. Just wondering cause I drove an E55 AMG a couple months ago and it was SC. Just assumed they had the same motor.2011 335is DCT, collecting parts....
02-12-2013, 09:37 PM #7