Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 80
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If you were recording that video you would want one.
    So this person was randomly shooting in the air and you want to attack him with an assault riffle? Seriously?


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    Also on page 11, we see that 42,000 people were killed in automobile accidents, more than 3x the number of homicide fatalities by gun.
    And that relates to guns how?
    I could search for deaths due to old age.
    That would be equally relevant to the gun/assault rifle discussion
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    pleqse define assault rifle,
    Any semi-automatic weapon would qualify for me in this category.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    We can obviously do better
    Dude, your country could do better on so many fronts. Let's not go there and concentrate on this discussion.
    You still haven't given any valid reason why any civilian would need to be allowed to own an assault rifle.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,434
    Rep Points
    32,144.2
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    So this person was randomly shooting in the air and you want to attack him with an assault riffle? Seriously?
    I didn't say attack. I said I would like to armed at that point.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    And that relates to guns how?
    I could search for deaths due to old age.
    That would be equally relevant to the gun/assault rifle discussion
    It doesn't relate to guns. It relates to the need in society to reduce the number of needless deaths each year. And in this particular case, a cause of death 3x in excess of gun violence.

    Thanks for proving my point that you only care about taking guns away.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I didn't say attack. I said I would like to armed at that point.
    My first reaction would be to leave the area ASAP.
    But that is just me.
    Somebody shooting at something/body in a parking lot is of all things Not My Problem.
    I would be much happier with a bullet proof vest than with a gun...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,434
    Rep Points
    32,144.2
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    My first reaction would be to leave the area ASAP.
    But that is just me.
    Same. And I'd like to be armed JUST IN CASE.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Somebody shooting at something/body in a parking lot is of all things Not My Problem.
    Kind of sad. If I was armed and saw this guy start unloading into people I'd unload into him.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    I would be much happier with a bullet proof vest than with a gun...
    I don't see why it has to be either or.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for proving my point that you only care about taking guns away.
    You are welcome. That was my point indeed.
    If you remove the cause of the problem the opportunity for these attacks will disappear.
    Just look at Australia where they banned semi-automatic weapons 10 years ago.
    Since then there have not been any killing sprees like that.
    But there the population agreed with the decision.
    In the USA the second amendment is worth more to some then children's lives.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,434
    Rep Points
    32,144.2
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    In the USA the second amendment is worth more to some then children's lives.
    No but the ideas of liberty and freedom are worth more than lives, yes. A lot of people have given up their lives for these ideas. That's because they are worth it.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,205.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge

    Any semi-automatic weapon would qualify for me in this category.

    You still haven't given any valid reason why any civilian would need to be allowed to own an assault rifle.
    If you're going to have a argument on a discussion please learn the difference between a Assault Rife, and assault weapon, a sniper rife, a hunting rife and a pistol.

    The reason you would need an assault weapon (semi automatic military style rife) would be for home protection. You obviously do not carry a rifle, even though If I could legally carry it without having to be concealed, you could carry it, and nobody would ever rob you.

    Furthermore, The guns that killed kids, where not "legal", they were stolen. NO GUN LAW CAN PREVENT SOMEONE FROM STEALING A WEAPON OF ANY KIND AND USING IT TO HARM SOMEONE.

    The gun law in the state did exactly what it was meant to do, it prevented the kid from buying a gun legally at the gun store 3 days prior. BUT as seen, that did absolutely nothing at stopping him. Showing to anyone with a brain, that the law did not work.




  9. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No but the ideas of liberty and freedom are worth more than lives, yes. A lot of people have given up their lives for these ideas. That's because they are worth it.
    Tell me with dry eyes the founding fathers had assault riffles in mind when writing the second amendment.

    Click here to enlarge
    This gun liberty thing has just gone too far.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,434
    Rep Points
    32,144.2
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Tell me with dry eyes the founding fathers had assault riffles in mind when writing the second amendment.

    Click here to enlarge

    This gun liberty thing has just gone too far.
    You don't seem to understand it doesn't matter what the weapons are. I don't care if they invent something that vaporizes you with a single shot. Liberty and freedom are more important.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    please learn the difference between a Assault Rife, and assault weapon
    I don't have to, those are silly for home use.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    The reason you would need an assault weapon (semi automatic military style rife) would be for home protection.
    Against who? A small army?
    Ridiculous argument IMO.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    NO GUN LAW CAN PREVENT SOMEONE FROM STEALING A WEAPON OF ANY KIND AND USING IT TO HARM SOMEONE.
    Yes they can, if the weapon was banned altogether, there would be nothing to steal.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    Showing to anyone with a brain, that the law did not work.
    So you agree that it requires new laws?
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Liberty and freedom are more important.
    Never ever state here that you are Polish. I declare you 100% American.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,205.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge

    Against who? A small army?
    Ridiculous argument IMO.



    Yes they can, if the weapon was banned altogether, there would be nothing to steal.

    So you agree that it requires new laws?
    Not at all, multiple person intrusions happen all the time. You think all criminals break into homes without backup? I feel with a assault weapon I could defend myself against multiple attackers more effectually then with a pistol.
    (perfect example)


    if you think you can remove something that is already here, its impossible. Even if they where able to take the 500+million guns currently sold, out of civilians hands (which is impossible) the criminals will just import them from mexico or another county and then have illegal gun sales just like they have illegal drug sales.

    Instead of a "gun store" you would go to a "gun home" that has guns for sale.

    I agree that the laws do not stop crime.
    Last edited by Legionofboom; 12-17-2012 at 02:43 PM.




  14. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Tell me with dry eyes the founding fathers had assault riffles in mind when writing the second amendment.

    Click here to enlarge
    This gun liberty thing has just gone too far.
    The foundIng fathers had this in mind when creating the second amendment

    Click here to enlarge

    Imagining yourself on the right, would you rather have rocks or an assault rifle?
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,205.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    The foundIng fathers had this in mind when creating the second amendment

    Click here to enlarge

    Imagining yourself on the right, would you rather have rocks or an assault rifle?
    where is this? lol




  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    where is this? lol
    GIS says Korea.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    9400' ASL, Colorado
    Posts
    886
    Rep Points
    1,301.6
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    Yes Reputation No
    http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart

    In the 20th Century:
    • Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined.
    • Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals.

    How could governments kill so many people? The governments had the power - and the people, the victims, were unable to resist. The victims were unarmed.
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Video of the shooting.

    The main problem with gun ownership in the US IMO is that there now are so many people that own a gun that the general perception is that it is safer to own a gun then to not own a gun. Which is wrong for so many reasons. 33 people per day/48.000 per year die in the US due to gun related incidents. That is more than the entire death toll of the US in Vietnam...

    That being said, I can not think of one single reason why anyone would/should be allowed to own an assault rifle.
    Can anyone enlighten me on that?
    Why would you need one?
    Glad to see there is someone posting here who understands the problem. I said the same in the other thread...there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER anyone should own an assault rifle. And by assault rifle I mean a long barrel with a clip that can hold 10 rounds or more. Or, did you really think that deer was just gonna hold still cause you missed with the first shot and you might get him with the other 9...or 10, or 15, or 30, or 50 ??? There's no $#@!ing reason at all for anyone to own such a weapon. And the people who disagree with me say they need to have it cause some criminal may have one. That's the biggest crock of $#@! I've ever heard.

    Can someone please explain to me why you need an AR-15 with a 50 round clip ? Please, in what situation or scenario might you find yourself where you are gonna need that ?? I'm serious. Do you think someone is going to break into your house with the same AR-15 and you guys are gonna have a shootout ? Are you going to barricade yourself in your bedroom while the robber is in the other room and you guys are going to be shooting at each other through the walls ??? It's absurd. Most home invasion robberies occur when the homeowner isn't even home, and then when they DO occur it usually just a smash a grab, get what you can quickly and get the $#@! out.
    So honestly, someone please tell me why you need any gun that holds more than six rounds. The 2nd Amendment and the right to bear arms written in 1791 was meant for civilians to bear arm as part of a militia. The spirit of the law suggested that this was necessary in case a militia was needed to overthrow the government. In 2008 the Supreme Court ruled that the 2nd Amendment existed also to "protect an individual's right to possess a firearm, unconnected to service in a militiaand to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home."

    So when the 2nd Amendment was written, semi automatic weapons didn't even exist !!!!! It wasn't until almost A HUNDRED YEARS LATER in 1885 that Mannlicher unveiled the Model 85 and that thing only held FIVE ROUNDS. And it's been all downhill from there. Do you really think our founding fathers had the Uzi, AR-15, AK-47 or any similar weapon in mind when they wrote the Bill of Rights ???

    The laws don't need to change, THE GUNS NEED TO CHANGE. You want a long barrel rifle ? Ok fine, you can only own one that has a 3 round clip, or is bolt action. You want a hand gun ? Fine, you can have a six shot revolver or a semi auto that has a 6 round clip. You want a shotgun ? Fine, you can have whatever shotgun you want, but it can only hold a maximum of three rounds. You want five of each gun ? Sorry, you can only own one of each - gun ownership is limited to three weapons. If you want three 44 mag revolvers, fine, but that's it - you don't get a shotgun or a long barrel rifle.

    THERE - I just cut the number of people killed each year most likely in half, if not more. And, I just made it very, very difficult for deranged $#@!s to walk into a mall, or a school or a movie theater and discharge 100 rounds in less than 60 seconds killing massive amounts of people.

    How much money did the Federal Government spend bailing out Wall street ?? $7.77 TRILLION!!!!!!!!!! Are you telling me that the government couldn't buy back all the weapons that are out there now??? Give me a $#@!ing break. We are never NOT going to have criminals. We are never NOT going to have deranged psychopaths. But what we can do is limit what types of weapons they are able to get their hands on, and in doing so, greatly limit the amount of people that are killed each year.

    But I know what everyone will say - there will always be those criminals who keep their AR-15's, and all the unlicensed guns will still be out there. FINE. I don't disagree. So, pass a law that says if you are found with one in your possession you go to jail for LIFE. That will make an Uzi pretty $#@!ing expensive and I guarantee you the common criminal looking to break into your house will not be able to afford a $50,000 assault rifle just so he can break in and steal your stupid 50' plasma. We have lots of laws in this country that carry very stiff penalties. Being a drug dealer is one. If you are found with 30 lbs of cocaine you go to jail for a LONG time. So why doesn't everyone deal drugs ??? It's easy money...but if you get caught, you're screwed. So make the penalties for owning an illegal gun just as severe.

    Look guys, I know this is radical thinking and many of you will not agree with it. But radical change is what we need if we are ever going to be able to put an end to this $#@!. The United States is the laughing stock of the world because of our obsession with guns and the tens of thousands of people who die each year as a result of it. We can be so much better - but it takes change and it needs to happen sooner rather than later.

    I'm open for any suggestions you might have. Because up until now, all I'm hearing is the same bull$#@! excuses back and forth that get us nowhere. It's time we put a stop to it.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,205.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    nobody owns an assault rifle. Uneducated opinions are worthless.

    what is a "clip"? again uneducated people.

    @LZH
    What would you do, with a 6 round (lol "clip") magazine.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhKC...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Legionofboom; 12-17-2012 at 02:58 PM.




  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E90SoFlo Click here to enlarge
    nobody owns an assault rifle. Uneducated opinions are worthless.

    what is a "clip"? again uneducated people.

    @LZH

    What would you do, with a 6 round (lol "clip") magazine.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhKC...layer_embedded
    See, once again your argument is $#@!ing worthless because you are basing it on SEMANTICS. Clip, magazine, whatever....what is your $#@!ing point ??? Exact definition of an "assault rifle" ???? WHO $#@!ING CARES????!!!!!!!

    And I remember that video you posted above. So, what would I do with a six round mag ??? I'd do the same thing that homeowner did - but guess what smartguy ??? Go back and look at the video again - the homeowner fires THREE ROUNDS - THREE $#@!ING ROUNDS and those guys turned and ran away. So once again you have ZERO to add to the discussion.

    NEXT ???

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,205.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    But anyways, lets say you're right, our government can step in and control more of its people, because obviously everyone wants our perfect government to take care of us, im sure they will do a good job. Anyways, they (somehow) make another 7 billion (not that they have it). All the responsible gun owners have their posesions taken away.

    So now that we in-theory we have no guns out their, and then our friends in mexico (that are criminals) say to themselves, people in America will want guns to commit crime, this is a huge business deal, and what do you think they start doing?

    So not only will nobody be armed to defend themselves, you will have a business of arm's trafficking. I guess our government should then stop that too huh?

    You think these mass murder people are scared of going to prison? They plan on killing themselves after. Prison has no affect on them.

    That video shows a bunch of guys that got scared, If I was "breaking into" a house like this, those three shots would not have slowed me down, not with a group of guys. The guy is out numbered and without being able to out arm himself, he is defenseless. He did not stop any of them, he just scared them.. If they would have continued, with a 6-8-10 round magazine, he would have been dead.

    I state the fact that you don't have any idea about guns, rifles, or magazines. Yet you seem to want to tell us all about how they shouldn't be able to be used properly. I personally think its a good idea to know what you're talking about before you try to tell everyone else your opinions on something. And as it seems you are into "laws" you should care what the definition of a assault rife is.

    What you're missing is that guns are made to defend yourself, you need higher capacity magazines to defend yourself against multiple attackers.


    A improperly used tool can cause significant damage, no matter what type of tool it is. (fertilizer for example)
    Last edited by Legionofboom; 12-17-2012 at 03:09 PM.




  22. #47
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    337
    Rep Points
    443.0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    *snip*

    That being said, I can not think of one single reason why anyone would/should be allowed to own an assault rifle.
    Can anyone enlighten me on that?
    Why would you need one?
    I just want to touch on one thing that bothers me, and it is not just you that says it, so you likely just heard it and don't know the difference.

    To me, an assault rifle is a rifle that operates in a fully automatic capacity, or with select fire three round bursts. A commercial AR-15 is not such a rifle. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle that requires a single pull of the trigger to send a single round down range. You cannot hold the trigger and empty a magazine. The only difference between an AR-15 and a traditional hunting rifle is that the AR-15 is designed to look like an M-16/M4/other similar "black rifle" variant. To buy an AR-15 you have to go through the typical background check that you would to purchase any other handgun, semi-automatic or bolt action rifle.

    In contrast, to buy a firearm that is capable of fully automatic fire you enter an entirely different realm. These weapons are subject to the National Firearms Act (you can read up on it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act) and there is an entirely different level of scrutiny for a civilian to obtain weapons that fall under this category. For one, you have to obtain a federal tax stamp for each, individual firearm and you can only get the tax stamp upon being approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms ("ATF") after submitting to an extensive background check. Additionally, every weapon must be registered with the ATF.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,205.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GetSomeE92 Click here to enlarge
    I just want to touch on one thing that bothers me, and it is not just you that says it, so you likely just heard it and don't know the difference.

    To me, an assault rifle is a rifle that operates in a fully automatic capacity, or with select fire three round bursts. A commercial AR-15 is not such a rifle. An AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle that requires a single pull of the trigger to send a single round down range. You cannot hold the trigger and empty a magazine. The only difference between an AR-15 and a traditional hunting rifle is that the AR-15 is designed to look like an M-16/M4/other similar "black rifle" variant. To buy an AR-15 you have to go through the typical background check that you would to purchase any other handgun, semi-automatic or bolt action rifle.

    In contrast, to buy a firearm that is capable of fully automatic fire you enter an entirely different realm. These weapons are subject to the National Firearms Act (you can read up on it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act) and there is an entirely different level of scrutiny for a civilian to obtain weapons that fall under this category. For one, you have to obtain a federal tax stamp for each, individual firearm and you can only get the tax stamp upon being approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms ("ATF") after submitting to an extensive background check. Additionally, every weapon must be registered with the ATF.
    his reply was "who f***** cares"

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    See, once again your argument is $#@!ing worthless because you are basing it on SEMANTICS. Clip, magazine, whatever....what is your $#@!ing point ??? Exact definition of an "assault rifle" ???? WHO $#@!ING CARES????!!!!!!!

    NEXT ???




  24. #49
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    135
    Rep Points
    51.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Why do you take this scenario as an example?? Why would i fear 4 thugs entering my house with assault rifles?

    If i would be doing or dealing the wrong things , then i would expect these kind of visitors .

    When you have to fear people attacking your house with machine guns , you are doing the wrong things.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,434
    Rep Points
    32,144.2
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Against who? A small army?
    Ridiculous argument IMO.
    Chances may be low but I don't want you forcing your view onto me. My home should be protected with whatever I desire to protect it with. Just because you think "it's ridiculous" doesn't matter to me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •