12-11-2012, 02:52 PM #1
2005 Mercedes Benz C55 (Loaded, Service Recs, Mods)
2005 Mercedes Benz C55 AMG
Located near LAX airport.
If you are interested please email me at email@example.com
- Black with Charcoal Interior.
- 78,xxx miles
- Garage kept.
- Pink slip in hand with a clean title no accidents (CarFax available).
- Engine and transmission mounts recently replaced.
- Cabin and air filters recently replaced.
- Original books, manuals, first aid kit, spare tire, and tool kit included.
- Two sets of OEM Mercedes keys included.
* Navigation System
* Premium Package (6 CD changer, rear window sunshade, rain sensing wipers).
* Lighting Package (Bi-xenon headlamps with heated headlamp washers).
* Harman Kardon Sound
* Phone Equipment Handsfree cellphone integration kit)
* Heated Seats
~ AMG flat hood emblem.
~ Resonator delete (California legal and not much louder than stock with no droning).
~ H&R coilovers (lower by 1.5"/front and 1.25"/rear, zero rubbing and much stiffer than stock).
~ 45% charcoal tint all round.
~ Brabus security lock pins.
~ 3M carbon fiber fabric wrapped over interior trim pieces.
~ CLK black leather wrapped shiftknob with silver Mercedes Benz logo.
~ 5.5 AMG fender emblem (identical to the 6.3 AMG fender emblem).
~ Matte black front grill.
~ Smoked front bumper reflectors.
~ CL63 AMG style wheels 18x8.5 [235/40/18] and 18x9.5 [265/35/18] (wheels sit flush to fender with zero rubbing).
12-11-2012, 03:32 PM #2
That's a beautiful car... nicely priced too. In good shape.
This shouldn't be hard to sell, GLWS!