Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

BMW S54 plug and play conversion kit,to any chassis

Here i have plug and play solution for, ultimate BMW 6 cylinder engine converssion,S54 from E46 m3 and Z3&Z4 models. This this kit you can easily convert S54 engine to e36,
    e30,e21,e34,e28 and other BMW chassis with a bit more fabrication.
    What is included in tis package:
    First of all wiring made by Special Components(you can read more about it here http://twinkam.co.uk/shop/article_SC...aid%3DSC210%26)
    But original Special Component wiring didn’t come with BMW loom connector X20,but i incorporated it in to this, so now its really plug and play. Also it comes with Special Component Typhoon ECU with preloaded S54 map. Original BMW VANOS unit was adjusted by Special Components, so its included in this kit too. I also add the SC ECU USB-CAN PC Interface(you can read more about it here http://twinkam.co.uk/shop/article_SC...aid%3DSC072%26)
    And also S54 being very complicated engine originally it comes with Fly by Wire throttle, but to make it simple we use wire throttle conversion kit from these guys (http://www.ca-automotive.co.uk/singl...faWQ9OA==.html)
    For all of this you would have to wait at least 3 weeks and you would have to fork out about 1200 pounds, and also you would have to wire the X20 plug too.

Asking price for all of this 750 pounds,but that i would need your original S54 engine wiring and vanos.

Thanks for watching

here is few videos of this set up in my e36:

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats awesome! Price is $750?
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I bet he meant pounds.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    I bet he meant pounds.
    I would pay in Pounds as I can do that to the harness myself, it would only cost me time. BUT i am the kind of people that when i see people do something useful I like to contribute and thank them by buying their product. If the product is a rip off then i'll spend my own time and do it......tahts if I will take this project on in the first place.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is in pound sterling,sorry for mixup

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Edited your post to reflect 750 pounds.