Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    It's better this way. I've only put the pics on this site. The other forums Golfmkv/golfmk6 and cobaltss.net I posted just the video. I said for pictures click the link which forwards them here. Click here to enlarge more views.
    Now that's thinking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I saw him vs the ugr lambo on low boost. I beleive he pulled on him. AFAIK he was raping alot of cars, but starting off before the cone lol.
    The UGR guy jumped the cones bad when we raced.. I was on my low octane map being I was only at like 50% E85 at the time.. he destroyed me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    The UGR guy jumped the cones bad when we raced.. I was on my low octane map being I was only at like 50% E85 at the time.. he destroyed me.
    That car was fast as hell. Wait you're the "walkd u" m3? That's sick if he played fair I'm sure you'd be really close to him. Traction was a $#@! that day, did you start in 3rd gear?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

That car was fast as hell. Wait you're the "walkd u" m3? That's sick if he played fair I'm sure you'd be really close to him. Traction was a $#@! that day, did you start in 3rd gear?
    Yup, I'm the "WALKD U" guy. Click here to enlarge

Traction wasn't that great, but on Sunday me and Ian from FSR Motorsports were road tuning the car on the track pulling out power, also found out my ECU wasnt' set to blend me E85/Pump maps and was thus running on Low Octane for anything under 80% Ethanol.. So we fixed that, and then pulled out about 10lbs of boost and ramp'd it based on information we received from the wheel speed sensors, showing when I was loosing traction and how badly. We went from a 7.5s 60-130 on our first run, to 2 runs later 5.7s, and 5.6s.. back to back. If you saw my car running you were probably wondering what the hell was going on being I was getting destroyed all Saturday.. but come Sunday I was pretty much undefeated.. amazing how much faster a car is when it's tuned specifically for a set of tires, and condition. I'm sure there were plenty of other RWD cars out there having the same problems as me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Yup, I'm the "WALKD U" guy. Click here to enlarge

Traction wasn't that great, but on Sunday me and Ian from FSR Motorsports were road tuning the car on the track pulling out power, also found out my ECU wasnt' set to blend me E85/Pump maps and was thus running on Low Octane for anything under 80% Ethanol.. So we fixed that, and then pulled out about 10lbs of boost and ramp'd it based on information we received from the wheel speed sensors, showing when I was loosing traction and how badly. We went from a 7.5s 60-130 on our first run, to 2 runs later 5.7s, and 5.6s.. back to back. If you saw my car running you were probably wondering what the hell was going on being I was getting destroyed all Saturday.. but come Sunday I was pretty much undefeated.. amazing how much faster a car is when it's tuned specifically for a set of tires, and condition. I'm sure there were plenty of other RWD cars out there having the same problems as me.
    Yea man, I wish I was there on Sunday. I logged a bunch and wanted my tuner to lower the torque on my second gear. Or at least take of the boost ramp I have in third for traction reasons. I was only there for one day so did the I could, just had to drive better lol. I really thought more of your car but as you said Saturday 7.5s compared to 5.7s is just another world of difference lol. I heard a lot of cars were doing much better Sunday. Next time I'm staying for both days. Your car is beautiful man, really nice work.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yea man, I wish I was there on Sunday. I logged a bunch and wanted my tuner to lower the torque on my second gear. Or at least take of the boost ramp I have in third for traction reasons. I was only there for one day so did the I could, just had to drive better lol. I really thought more of your car but as you said Saturday 7.5s compared to 5.7s is just another world of difference lol. I heard a lot of cars were doing much better Sunday. Next time I'm staying for both days. Your car is beautiful man, really nice work.
    Thanks! Appreciate it!

The one cool thing about having a car that isn't generally expected to be fast is that when it is.. people are really impressed, and everyone loves an underdog and more than once I saw people rooting for you on Saturday.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Thanks! Appreciate it!

The one cool thing about having a car that isn't generally expected to be fast is that when it is.. people are really impressed, and everyone loves an underdog and more than once I saw people rooting for you on Saturday.
    Thanks a lot of the kind words man. I'm glad people really liked my car, they were impressed after they saw it run. Great event, can't wait for the next one.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

now change your avatar

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    now change your avatar
    You don't like my GTI? lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12