Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Getting ready to order a clutch by weeks end so I should be up and running not too long from now. From what I've read the stocker is only good till ~500 whp. It should look pretty when it comes out.
    '02 911tt HBK700 kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That must be true since you typed it on a forum. And it's about as accurate as your 500 pound-feet comment.

I don't expect you to bow to it. The car will force you to. Get your trans done, let me worry about mine.

lol it will force me to? wake up and accept the fact that your unicorn will not play at the same level no matter how many years it will take to build ur DCT.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by prodigymb Click here to enlarge
    lol it will force me too? wake up and accept the fact that your unicorn will not play at the same level no matter how many years it will take to build ur DCT.
    We'll see about that. Big scary 996 you got there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

We'll see about that. Big scary 996 you got there.
    i'll be waiting sweetie and yes it will scare u right back to west coast mexico roll land. budget built in a back of warehouse with my own hands. not sponsor built for promoting SC kit makers and bashing others on my own forum lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Why don't you come down here to the west coast so I can show you a thing or two with my Cobalt. Yes, I said cobalt.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jesus, you guys are worse than Honda-tech......lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Are you gonna show me how to do 60mph rolls while spining front tires? I already know how, I had a MKV GTI a long time ago before I realized FWD was a waste of time.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Why don't you come down here to the west coast so I can show you a thing or two with my Cobalt. Yes, I said cobalt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

i'll be waiting sweetie and yes it will scare u right back to west coast mexico roll land. budget built in a back of warehouse with my own hands. not sponsor built for promoting SC kit makers and bashing others on my own forum lol.
    Weird I bought the car and had it sc'd before I ever started the forum then eh? Forget it's a 2008 and the forum is just over 2 years old? Whoops. Don't want to let reality smack you upside the head or anything. Sorry you have to do a budget build and I don't.

Yes very scary the way you made so much power you were on a stock trans launching from a stop for what, 3 years you said? Beastly power apparently. Trapped what again? Oh my.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Are you gonna show me how to do 60mph rolls while spining front tires? I already know how, I had a MKV GTI a long time ago before I realized FWD was a waste of time.
    Yet you haven't learned driving around in a VW bug on steroids is as well? Didn't the GTR already teach Porsche what's up about its antiquated platform?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Weird I bought the car and had it sc'd before I ever started the forum then eh? Forget it's a 2008 and the forum is just over 2 years old? Whoops. Don't want to let reality smack you upside the head or anything. Sorry you have to do a budget build and I don't.

Yes very scary the way you made so much power you were on a stock trans launching from a stop for what, 3 years you said? Beastly power apparently. Trapped what again? Oh my.
    trapped 146mph and that wasnt even kill mode soooo yeahhh high enough to drag ur unicorn turd down the street.

Yet you haven't learned driving around in a VW bug on steroids is as well? Didn't the GTR already teach Porsche what's up about its antiquated platform?
    maybe it is maybe it isnt but having ur junk down for 4 years definitely is a FAIL, it must have to do with that blaller budget you got going on.

didn't realize a computer on wheels tought porsche anything. sorry. good competition just pushes to make faster cars.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

trapped 146mph and that wasnt even kill mode soooo yeahhh high enough to drag ur unicorn turd down the street.
    Big bad scary Porsche.

A turd eh? You better practice rowing your gears. Weird that other 996's in kill mode aren't trapping any higher than that. Even lightened...

You seem to missing:

1/4 mile E.T.'s/Trap Speeds:

996/997/CGT:
    In order of E.T.:
    09.67 @ 149.8 EVOMS / RWD
    09.79 @ 146.4 - dk996tt / 997TT AWD
    09.90 @ 149.1 - EVOMS / 997TT AWD
    09.90 @ 148.6 - Bahrain 996TT / 997TT AWD TIP
    09.91 @ 145.6 - Markski / RWD
    09.91 @ 144.3 - UAEturbo / 997 TIP
    10.08 @ 148.8 - Powell / RWD
    10.11 @ 152.7 - KPG / RWD
    10.22 @ 141.0 - uaeturbo / 997TT AWD TIP

And the fastest is 152? Seriously? Ya you have ton of room to play with. Is your motor even built or is that not in the budget?

maybe it is maybe it isnt but having ur junk down for 4 years definitely is a FAIL, it must have to do with that blaller budget you got going on.

didn't realize a computer on wheels tought porsche anything. sorry. good competition just pushes to make faster cars.
    Sorry, hasn't been down for 4 years. What, I bought it and just never drove it or something? Where do you come up with this junk? LOL! Keep trying to pull rabbits out of that hat...

That's right, it's getting worked on to a level nobody is else is because of my baller budget. Same baller budget that had it doing things 2 years ago that people only are getting to now. Plus it's just about ready Click here to enlarge

You have an outdated 3.6 liter turbocharged VW bug. Yawn.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky,

Thats no way to talk to the Porsche home built killers club of America Click here to enlarge

Our vw bugs that have been proven to hold 800 whp on stock motors/1000 on stock trans built 12 years ago are so outdated that mediocre-manual-shifting-newbs can put a bus length on a sc dct car...hmmm
    '02 911tt HBK700 kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3ntal Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

Thats no way to talk to the Porsche home built killers club of America Click here to enlarge

Our vw bugs that have been proven to hold 800 whp on stock motors/1000 on stock trans built 12 years ago are so outdated that mediocre-manual-shifting-newbs can put a bus length on a sc dct car...hmmm
    I'm quite familiar with P-cars and performance tuning in general.

They are a ticking time bomb at 800 whp, the stock rods tend to give in the 6XX range. The GT1 block is stout, it's a good motor despite the RMS issues.

Bus lenghts on a SC DCT car? Not really. I mean not stock obviously. Or tuned on K16's. Or tuned on K24's. Only with a turbo and fuel system upgrade and only when going against a stock internal SC DCT car.

I mean let's be real here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Hate to let you know but you cant beat this car Twin FP GT30 turbos at 17 psi of boost.
    If he turns it up to 1.5 bar thats 22psi of boost the car will be a rocket.

I do love the fact that your out there and run anything no matter what.
    I honestly have to agree with this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    Hate to let you know but you cant beat this car Twin FP GT30 turbos at 17 psi of boost.
    If he turns it up to 1.5 bar thats 22psi of boost the car will be a rocket.

I do love the fact that your out there and run anything no matter what.

still gotta try Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Big bad scary Porsche.

A turd eh? You better practice rowing your gears. Weird that other 996's in kill mode aren't trapping any higher than that. Even lightened...

You seem to missing:

1/4 mile E.T.'s/Trap Speeds:

996/997/CGT:
    In order of E.T.:
    09.67 @ 149.8 – EVOMS / RWD
    09.79 @ 146.4 - dk996tt / 997TT AWD
    09.90 @ 149.1 - EVOMS / 997TT AWD
    09.90 @ 148.6 - Bahrain 996TT / 997TT AWD TIP
    09.91 @ 145.6 - Markski / RWD
    09.91 @ 144.3 - UAEturbo / 997 TIP
    10.08 @ 148.8 - Powell / RWD
    10.11 @ 152.7 - KPG / RWD
    10.22 @ 141.0 - uaeturbo / 997TT AWD TIP

And the fastest is 152? Seriously? Ya you have ton of room to play with. Is your motor even built or is that not in the budget?

Sorry, hasn't been down for 4 years. What, I bought it and just never drove it or something? Where do you come up with this junk? LOL! Keep trying to pull rabbits out of that hat...

That's right, it's getting worked on to a level nobody is else is because of my baller budget. Same baller budget that had it doing things 2 years ago that people only are getting to now. Plus it's just about ready Click here to enlarge

You have an outdated 3.6 liter turbocharged VW bug. Yawn.
    Yes unicorn turd Click here to enlarge

Do not worry about my motor, worry about ur trans instead.

Yes I will stick to my turbocharged bug rather then be stuck doing 80mph rolls.

I am glad its ready, about time u actually had a car to back up all the crap u talk on the interwebz.

funny that you posted a list from 6spd making fun of 145-150traps, didnt it take the E46 platform like 11 years to break into the 10s ???

I'm quite familiar with P-cars and performance tuning in general.

They are a ticking time bomb at 800 whp, the stock rods tend to give in the 6XX range. The GT1 block is stout, it's a good motor despite the RMS issues.

Bus lenghts on a SC DCT car? Not really. I mean not stock obviously. Or tuned on K16's. Or tuned on K24's. Only with a turbo and fuel system upgrade and only when going against a stock internal SC DCT car.

I mean let's be real here.
    u r familiar with being and interent drama queen

rods bend at 600whp ? lol OK

RMS issues? thats mostly the NA motors lol

i really hope u make an east coast rental when your 3 year in the making unicorn is done so i can drag you with my outdate 3 week HOME built Turbo-BUG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Do not worry about my motor, worry about ur trans instead.
    Why? My trans is built, yours isn't.

Yes I will stick to my turbocharged bug rather then be stuck doing 80mph rolls.
    I don't really understand why I'm stuck doing 80 mph rolls but ok. Somehow 1400 wheel cars are hooking from rolls these days but whatever you say you are the expert on my car. Apparently I'll be racing on ice.

I am glad its ready, about time u actually had a car to back up all the crap u talk on the interwebz.
    Why? I backed up all my talk previously at the strip or on the road, it should change now all of a sudden? Like I don't have an idea what my car will run or what others with the same cars are doing? If only I had a place to keep informed.

funny that you posted a list from 6spd making fun of 145-150traps, didnt it take the E46 platform like 11 years to break into the 10s ???
    ET and power are the same thing now? What is the S54 doing compared to your motor again? At less displacement? Do I have an E46 anyway?

u r familiar with being and interent drama queen

rods bend at 600whp ? lol OK

RMS issues? thats mostly the NA motors lol

i really hope u make an east coast rental when your 3 year in the making unicorn is done so i can drag you with my outdate 3 week HOME built Turbo-BUG
    Oh all those popped motors due to the rods must be my imagination.

Oh mostly NA motors? I guess the 5% failure rate on turbos is just my imagination. Even the GT1 blocks have RMS issues, NA or not. Actually fixed with the new blocks though, funny isn't it?

What about the intermediate shaft failures? My imagination too? What about the cylinder wall failures? Oh, wait, but the motor is good for 800 whp on stock internals right? You do that, show me 800 whp. I'll point you to an engine builder shortly after. You sound like the Nissan guy trying to say his motor was oh so strong because it did 1 dyno pull at 6xx on stock internals then popped shortly after.

Ok, cool, I will, and? You'll have another modded 996tt. I'll have the fastest E92 M3. However long the car took to build who cares? Still not as old as yours.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by preludejo Click here to enlarge
    LM, we should do some roll races and get it on video, I don't have any videos of my car except for when I run you at the track,lol
    im down! your probably a better match for some of these cars anyway. im sure you'll get prodded by the 4 banger gt35r cars that been running there mouths lately Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Sticky, I said 1 bus length Click here to enlarge

My car is a fuel system/bolt on turbo car. Nothing out of the ordinary. I just designed and built my own fuel system to be able to have a large overhead with e85.
    '02 911tt HBK700 kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Sticky, I said 1 bus length Click here to enlarge

My car is a fuel system/bolt on turbo car. Nothing out of the ordinary. I just designed and built my own fuel system to be able to have a large overhead with e85.
    Nothing against you man, your car is quick. I really like 911's personally.

You need much larger injectors with upgraded turbos and E85. And a hell of a pump.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Why? My trans is built, yours isn't.
    never gave me a reason to while i was making 700whp and even 800whp. unlike yours ...

it will be adressed

Click here to enlarge

If only I had a place to keep informed.
    your own forum

Ok, cool, I will, and? You'll have another modded 996tt. I'll have the fastest E92 M3. However long the car took to build who cares? Still not as old as yours.
    i am not worried if a handful of 996tt are faster or make more power, still way more then you and will still trap way higher too.

"who cares" ? really??

your car has been down for most of the E92 platform exisistance! Isnt the new one coming out in a year anyway at which point yours becomes old and just another modded m3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

You are yammering about RMS problems. Seriously a rear main seal that was an issue very early. I'm not even sure if it was an issue on turbo cars but its been remedied with a new seal that doesn't leak. I hardly hear about them being a problem.

As far as IMS goes it definitely not 5 percent of turbo cars. Maybe in the NA cars where it's a big problem. A bad IMS in a metzger gt1 is a rarity. Did you just google search this? Lol
    '02 911tt HBK700 kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

never gave me a reason to while i was making 700whp and even 800whp. unlike yours ...

it will be adressed
    What you talking about? My car ran fine until I used the clutch discs. You just had an issue so it just did give you a reason. Is logic your stong suit?

What would happen to your clutch if you launched repeatedly from a stop again and again? Would it show wear ever or is it some magical clutch?

your own forum
    OMG no way I have a forum about cars?

i am not worried if a handful of 996tt are faster or make more power, still way more then you and will still trap way higher too.
    Based on what? Your vast experience with built motor E92 DCT M3's? The fastest street BMW is faster than the fastest street 996tt, sorry.

your car has been down for most of the E92 platform exisistance!
    The E92 platform has existed for 2 years? Seriously, do you have trouble with basic math?

Isnt the new one coming out in a year anyway at which point yours becomes old and just another modded m3.
    When the new M3 gets here let me know. Maybe I'll pick up my third straight M3. Until then, I'll enjoy having the fastest car on the platform and promote my sites with it. Unlike your 996tt which nobody is interested in because everyone has been there and done that. As in, anyone can do it. Yawn.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

As far as IMS goes it definitely not 5 percent of turbo cars. Maybe in the NA cars where it's a big problem. A bad IMS in a metzger gt1 is a rarity. Did you just google search this? Lol
    The IMS is a rarity (but still happens) I said RMS regarding 5% please read the post again, IMS was mentioned after. Come on guys, read.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

You are yammering about RMS problems. Seriously a rear main seal that was an issue very early. I'm not even sure if it was an issue on turbo cars but its been remedied with a new seal that doesn't leak. I hardly hear about them being a problem.
    Was RMS an issue with 996 turbo motors yes or no. Simple question.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast