Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

And by the way, that tattoo is really bad-ass, and yet the placement is so sexy. Well executed!

What a marvelous piece you have!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    I really didn't mean anything sinister. I'm such an innocent guy Click here to enlarge

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...v3bj4le9P1x64g
    BAAAAHAHAH I love the picture!!!!!... and no your not, i've seen some of the threads you have started hahah

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    lol she doesn't need to be wrenching ^_^
    last time she put a pic up the forum n00bs leg humped her off the site...even got to the point of dudes callin and textin her to hang out and 'why bother with that bf of yours, hes no good come chill with us'

Yeaahahhhh that was the majority of E90post. Thank god the two of us dropped a lot of people I knew from there LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    last time she put a pic up the forum n00bs leg humped her off the site...even got to the point of dudes callin and textin her to hang out and 'why bother with that bf of yours, hes no good come chill with us'

Yeaahahhhh that was the majority of E90post. Thank god the two of us dropped a lot of people I knew from there LOL
    ????...... if they were calling and texting her, she had to have put her number out there...........

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    And by the way, that tattoo is really bad-ass, and yet the placement is so sexy. Well executed!

What a marvelous piece you have!

AWWH.. Thanks ^__^ tis my favorite, cause it means a lot to me, I actually did a modeling shoot for it and ended up on my tattoo artists business card

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    ????...... if they were calling and texting her, she had to have put her number out there...........
    no we were all friends on facebook back then (hey its harmless to be friends with a bunch of car dudes...right?), and facebook had made it public in your profile what your cell number was...she took it down and changed it after that. Its amazing to find out who your real friends are and who are there just to be homewreckers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

'why bother with that bf of yours, hes no good come chill with us'
    Guys like that are trash. No respect for other people. When I was with my girlfriend she would always tell those guys off even right in front of me which I loved.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Its amazing to find out who your real friends are and who are there just to be homewreckers.
    Yep had friends like that as well. If the girl goes for it you know to dump her though so those guys serve their purpose.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

yeah she aint that type of person...its great because I can usually spot those idiots a mile away but she fends for herself easily.

But here is my contribution.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Insane!
    I forgot my 2 favorite pictures!!!!!

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...ddee2462-1.jpg

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...31600000-1.jpg

Well they are reliable until you put it in my hands.... I drive my car like I stole it! lol... I have topped that thing out at 140 lol... then put a hole in the side of the block hahahahahah

And when I bought the car the clutch was already pretty toasted... So.. I got myself a clutchmasters stage 3 racing clutch ^__^

John 3:16

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

yeah she aint that type of person...its great because I can usually spot those idiots a mile away but she fends for herself easily.

But here is my contribution.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    She's cute dude but I already saw that from facebook.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    She's cute dude but I already saw that from facebook.

yup i figured but i figured the only two girls of bimmerboost...LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Damn girl

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Insane!
    Why????
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Shes beautiful! ^__^ keep her close Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by undercoverangie; 10-11-2012 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Stupid phone being gay
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Nice ZX6,is it an '03?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Why????
    Insane how it broke lol. You musta driven the $#@! out of the car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Nice ZX6,is it an '03?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Insane how it broke lol. You musta driven the $#@! out of the car.
    LMAO... well when I bought it I put an exhaust on it, Borla. and it just was never fast enough for me. Then when I started working on and around cars that were making 700+ horse power....well... yea, it just isn't cutting it anymore lol.... I topped it out on 295 and 143mph.... and I was like, well that was boring hahahahahahahahah.... then about a month later she got a rod knock -__- so sad..... then while we were moving it into the shop, blew the rod through the side of the block lol.... Garth was so proud of me lol

since then we have replaced the motor with another stock motor, we are debating on putting a little baby turbo on it and ProEFI... but in reality I really just want a new 2013 Mustang GT
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

LMAO... well when I bought it I put an exhaust on it, Borla. and it just was never fast enough for me. Then when I started working on and around cars that were making 700+ horse power....well... yea, it just isn't cutting it anymore lol.... I topped it out on 295 and 143mph.... and I was like, well that was boring hahahahahahahahah.... then about a month later she got a rod knock -__- so sad..... then while we were moving it into the shop, blew the rod through the side of the block lol.... Garth was so proud of me lol

since then we have replaced the motor with another stock motor, we are debating on putting a little baby turbo on it and ProEFI... but in reality I really just want a new 2013 Mustang GT
    lol Click here to enlargeThat poor Snowy. I know the feeling, when I jump from my N54 to the Scion TC, the feeling of slowness its almost unbearable. The car makes so much noise but the needles just don't move fast enough. My lady's car has the TRD exhaust on it and frankly its too loud for how slow it goes, it does make you think sometimes it's going faster than it really is lmao. Maybe I should be more careful as to how fast I drive that Scion TC seeing those pictures doesn't instill much confidence in me lol.

I was actually thinking about getting her a supercharger kit or maybe even a turbo just to make her go faster, but not sure its even worth it at this point looking at those pics, specially at 100+k miles.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

but in reality I really just want a new 2013 Mustang GT
    5.0 Coyote + KB Blower =
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercover Click here to enlarge
    No.... Sorry... Not giving up 30% of crankshaft hp to make hp ... Rather use waisted exhaust energy and have boost through out the entire rpm band vs. having rpm dependent boost. And I promise you my rod and main barings will thank me throughout their life ^__^
    It's just different approaches. Using exhaust energy is fine and what not, just have fun waiting for it to spool. I'm a fan of throttle response.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Well you need more girls!!! Lol... Who says this forum isn't really for girls???? There are girls that drive BMWs right???????? And we like to go fast right?????? Then the forum is for us too Click here to enlarge

hope for more people to jump on here too
    Well what happens is that some of these girls take naked pictures of themselves. Then somehow one of our net detectives finds them, and then posts them here. And we never see the said girl again.....Yeah that's how it usually goes.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

So Garth and I use the same iPad and I totally posted under his name so here it is again under me ^__^

Do not buy the TRD supercharger kit, there will be many missing and or broken parts that you cannot buy they are discontinued.... For good reason!!!!!!!!! You wanna do anything buy a turbo kit and we will sell you engine management fuel system and tune and you will never be happier ^__^

No.... Sorry... Not giving up 30% of crankshaft hp to make hp ... Rather use waisted exhaust energy and have boost through out the entire rpm band vs. having rpm dependent boost. And I promise you my rod and main barings will thank me throughout their life ^__^

if turbos didn't exist and I was forced to use a supercharger.. It would be a kenne bell or whipple ^__^
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Well what happens is that some of these girls take naked pictures of themselves. Then somehow one of our net detectives finds them, and then posts them here. And we never see the said girl again.....Yeah that's how it usually goes.
    Thats their own fault lol
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast