Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 101 to 106 of 106
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ArthurJGuy Click here to enlarge
    I work in social media and internet marketing, it requires me to be online just about all of the time that I am awake. I can surf, I can email, I can even IM or Skype chat if a Vendor such as Weistec has those options available. Phone I can't do.
    Sounds like a nice job.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Cart, when did you run the 10.50 congrats on the PB
    Ran it a couple weeks ago 9/9, not impressive, missed a shift banged it of the rev limiter so I did not even bother to post it, 10's are not impressive, car was built to run 9's so 10 anything does not get my juices flowing. Not a steller 60 ft either, not to mention it hot, the car that ran right before me crashed hard and oiled down the track so I had to sit for about 50 minutes meanwhile all the ice in my tank had all melted. Here is a slip but like I said not impressive and nowhere near a clean pass.

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    125
    Rep Points
    246.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Ran it a couple weeks ago 9/9, not impressive, missed a shift banged it of the rev limiter so I did not even bother to post it, 10's are not impressive, car was built to run 9's so 10 anything does not get my juices flowing. Not a steller 60 ft either, not to mention it hot, the car that ran right before me crashed hard and oiled down the track so I had to sit for about 50 minutes meanwhile all the ice in my tank had all melted. Here is a slip but like I said not impressive and nowhere near a clean pass.

    Click here to enlarge
    can't wait to see either of you get into the 9s...

    but... dafuq is up with 16.2@86mph... what was that?

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluejae Click here to enlarge
    can't wait to see either of you get into the 9s...

    but... dafuq is up with 16.2@86mph... what was that?
    If I recall it was something like an F250 or something like that, I would have to check the video to be certain.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    "who cares if Bruce Springstein is his shidoshi".....that's a great saying for the OP .

    you can either buy the Weistec kit and enjoy it or move on to something else . i don't know what the point of all the digging around is ? i , and many others that have their products , enjoy the hell out of it and will continue to do so .

    maybe Whipple can make something for your future AMG Click here to enlarge

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,327
    Rep Points
    32,755.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i don't know what the point of all the digging around is ?
    Me either. There's learning about a product and then there is digging your nose in way too far into peoples business.

    It's fine, it's over with. We can get back to more interesting developments now and talking about M156 modification positively.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •