Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, the blower unit was the easy part, try tuning the ECU /TCU for it and let me know how that goes for you. It's taken years and dozens of tuners world wide to crack these MB ECU's and god foresaken TCU's. If you think you're going to just plug your laptop in and start keying away you're nuts. It has taken Weistec YEARS to get this far. They were the first to offer a FI M156 option, a couple of thier competitors(Xtra) have brough blowers to market that are nearly twice the price with FAR less performace. A few of their competitors even purchase Weistec systems and put their own name on the system.
    I never intended to, that is why I have said several times about buying the product from them.

I'm close enough that I can easily drive the car to them for their tuning, but there is no reason that should hinder the quest for more power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Itsbrokeagain Click here to enlarge
    Is this the PencilGeek of the MB forums?
    No, he makes more sense and has actually supercharged a car successfully.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ArthurJGuy Click here to enlarge
    I never intended to, that is why I have said several times about buying the product from them.

I'm close enough that I can easily drive the car to them for their tuning, but there is no reason that should hinder the quest for more power.
    So is your pinky ring gold or platinum? Is your fake Rolex a Submariner or Daytona? Or are more of a fake Bentley by Breitling kind of guy? Am I close?
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

lol...raptor. Is it back in the desserts yet?

Glad to hear your a fake Bentley/Breitling guy....me I am more of a fake 767 kind of guy but don't let that you (but they are virtually impossible to fake!).
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I'm sure Weistec is exstatic knowing one of their suppliers is divulging confidential information regarding one of it's customers to some Dbag off the street.
    This is a touchy subject best dropped right now.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    lol...raptor. Is it back in the desserts yet?

Glad to hear your a fake Bentley/Breitling guy....me I am more of a fake 767 kind of guy but don't let that you (but they are virtually impossible to fake!).
    Raptor is all fixed, new motor and new trans, motor was warrany trans was out of pocket. Running 37's now with the King Suspension and full widebody package. We are doing a Vegas to Mexico dessert run in November.

You know my ass doesn't wear any fake $#@!, but the GTO and Vette guys all wear fake $#@!.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is a touchy subject best dropped right now.
    Don't get mad with me, I'm just pointing out the fact that this sounds very unethical if what OP is claiming is true.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

You guys are too picky. God bless the BMW community lol Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Don't get mad with me, I'm just pointing out the fact that this sounds very unethical if what OP is claiming is true.
    I think you misunderstood my tone. Yes, what he did was wrong as I posted in the thread when he publicly displayed that information.

I'm just saying Weistec is aware of this and it is best to let them resolve it right now without bringing further attention to it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Raptor is all fixed, new motor and new trans, motor was warrany trans was out of pocket. Running 37's now with the King Suspension and full widebody package. We are doing a Vegas to Mexico dessert run in November.

You know my ass doesn't wear any fake $#@!, but the GTO and Vette guys all wear fake $#@!.
    Arthur could have fixed the trans with a screwdriver/hammer/crescent wrench and you wouldn't have been out of pocket. When in Nov do you go as I am out there a couple of times during the month (providing I dont have to stay in Italy).

Remember, they are not fakes, they are replicas.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

First weekend, right after SEMA I believe.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Remember, they are not fakes, they are replicas.
    Just like fake boobs, if you can see them, squeeze em or suck em they are not fake, right?.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I think you misunderstood my tone. Yes, what he did was wrong as I posted in the thread when he publicly displayed that information.

I'm just saying Weistec is aware of this and it is best to let them resolve it right now without bringing further attention to it.
    Got it
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Arthur could have fixed the trans with a screwdriver/hammer/crescent wrench and you wouldn't have been out of pocket. When in Nov do you go as I am out there a couple of times during the month (providing I dont have to stay in Italy)
    hell, if Arthur was there it probably would not have even broken in the first place....Hey Arthur, you busy the first weekend in November?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So....

Still more personal attacks, still not tech talk.

Got it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

So....

Got it.
    Well now it's a comedy thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

No, it is a very serious discussion as to whether you wear fakes.

And I did say you could fix jrcarts transmission with a screwdriver, hammer and crescent wrench....I thought that was a nice compliment.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

I think JR has offered Arthur a job carrying the 3 tools in a back up vehicle for the desert race. Now granted Arthur will have to pay his own way and provide his own truck but who says networking on a forum does not work.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

So....

Got it.
    We could take it technical but I wouldn't want us to talk over your head, then you would probably give us $#@! for that too. Structure a couple serious questions and word them in an unoffensive way and you might get some decent answers. No offense but you don't even own a car with an M156 in it yet and you're trying to re-invent the wheel. you have been poking around a couple MB forums, you know what's available through the aftermarket, you know what kind of power people are making in various states of NA and FI tune. You want to go faster than anyone else(Keith, Earl, Mike or I)? Buy a C63 couple and do a Weistec stage 3 and gut the $#@!ing car....that's the only way you are going to beat one of us. Keith and Mike are the pinnacle of NA M156 tune, Keith also owns the NOS title, Earl and I are the FI guys....not to mention another dozen or so really fast guys that have been tweaking their cars and their skills for the past several years. Don't think you are just going to go to Carmax, pick up a C63 call up Summit Racing order $5k worth of bolt-ons and set the world on fire....unfortunetly it doesnt work like that with MB or BMW's for that matter. you want simple answets buy a Mustang or LSX powerered GM....., want a shot? The line starts HERE.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

I think JR has offered Arthur a job carrying the 3 tools in a back up vehicle for the desert race. Now granted Arthur will have to pay his own way and provide his own truck but who says networking on a forum does not work.
    I do need a tire changer, I had 5 blown/cut tires on my last run from Barstow to Vegas, I was borrowing/buying spares from other drivers LOL.....ugh!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We could take it technical but I wouldn't want us to talk over your head, then you would probably give us $#@! for that too. Structure a couple serious questions and word them in an unoffensive way and you might get some decent answers. No offense but you don't even own a car with an M156 in it yet and you're trying to re-invent the wheel. you have been poking around a couple MB forums, you know what's available through the aftermarket, you know what kind of power people are making in various states of NA and FI tune. You want to go faster than anyone else(Keith, Earl, Mike or I)? Buy a C63 couple and do a Weistec stage 3 and gut the $#@!ing car....that's the only way you are going to beat one of us. Keith and Mike are the pinnacle of NA M156 tune, Keith also owns the NOS title, Earl and I are the FI guys....not to mention another dozen or so really fast guys that have been tweaking their cars and their skills for the past several years. Don't think you are just going to go to Carmax, pick up a C63 call up Summit Racing order $5k worth of bolt-ons and set the world on fire....unfortunetly it doesnt work like that with MB or BMW's for that matter. you want simple answets buy a Mustang or LSX powerered GM....., want a shot? The line starts HERE.
    Here in lies the confusion.

You think that I am trying to re-invent the wheel and come after the "titles" that you and your friends hold.

The truth is, I don't care about any of the titles that you all hold. I'm looking for information on the kits other than the ONE post about them with some very vauge dyno numbers so that I can make an informed decision for MYself. Bigger is NOT always better in a supercharger, often times it is worse.

Kudos for you for naming all of the cheap places that you can think of, too bad I shop at none of them nor do I have anything fake.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

So rather than ask questions which jrcart suggested, you choose to get another shot in.

you really have no one to blame except for yourself (and obama of course)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's a whole post of questions back on page one, been there for a day or two now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How about some organization of so and so did this mod, it changed this power drivability or so and so did that and it didn't change $#@!?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

There's a whole post of questions back on page one, been there for a day or two now.
    Unfortunately, the questions you are asking basically require Weistec to respond to you. I seriously doubt they will do that.

As far as exploring the design of the system, I'm pretty sure they nailed it having this system for the M156 and M159 based vehicles.

So, you have dyno numbers and performance results to go on. If you believe going smaller in this case is better, go right ahead. The 3.0 liter is simply the way to go for big power.

Keep in mind the M156 is more efficient than any motor you are used to.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast