Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Recall on spark plugs...

I just got my rear diff oil changed yesterday, and I was told that there was a recall on spark plugs for my car so they had to order some. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up. My car is a 2012 so...

PS: he asked if I drag raced the car, and I said no, why? He then replied...your oil was BLACK...like the abyss black...but there were no shaving so you should be ok lol..
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How many mile since the last change?

Thanks for the heads up on the spark plug recall, what's the reason?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This was my first one, it was at 4.5k...I lost grip for split seconds like 3 times...just might be residual stuff from the initial build which dumps when you get another change, because I don't have to get it changed again until 20k...I honestly don't know the reason. I was about to be late for class so I rushed out of there...but I'm sure we'll hear about it soon...
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge