Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The dealer doesn't have to tell you what they pay their employees, their margins, how many cars they ordered, what the guy just before you paid, etc., even though this may help you make a better decision.
    I'm not asking about their business practices though, I'm asking about the product for sale.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ArthurJGuy Click here to enlarge
    I'm not asking about their business practices though, I'm asking about the product for sale.
    How is the product for sale not a part of business practice? Look, give them a chance a to respond and see what they say. I'm not a Wesitec mind reader although I am saying there are good reasons for not revealing every technical detail. It's not exactly even realistic to expect it.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How is the product for sale not a part of business practice? Look, give them a chance a to respond and see what they say. I'm not a Wesitec mind reader although I am saying there are good reasons for not revealing every technical detail. It's not exactly even realistic to expect it.
    I'm not asking how much their cost is, how many they have available, or how they are made here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Then I would love to see the technical data on the two head units in the OP. Dyno numbers are not technical data.
    Most actual buyers of these products at these prices are not too concerned about the technically intricate details of the kit. It's not like TV's where the options are endless. They look at the dyno charts and if they are happy with the produced power they buy the kit accordingly. It's not like us buyers feel like we are building a space shuttle.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Most actual buyers of these products at these prices are not too concerned about the technically intricate details of the kit. It's not like TV's where the options are endless. They look at the dyno charts and if they are happy with the produced power they buy the kit accordingly. It's not like us buyers feel like we are building a space shuttle.
    This was my assumption about most buyers that Sticky said was incorrect on the previous page.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This was my assumption about most buyers that Sticky said was incorrect on the previous page.
    No what I said you were incorrect about was the level of technical discussion on this forum. When involving my name in something please get it right.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I get the impression that the majority of people do not look for technical info on products
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Most actual buyers of these products at these prices are not too concerned about the technically intricate details
    No what I said you were incorrect about was the level of technical discussion on this forum. When involving my name in something please get it right.
    Still waiting for technical discussion in this thread. So far I've been the antagonist for bringing it up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Still waiting for technical discussion in this thread. So far I've been the antagonist for bringing it up.
    So take the direct suggestion from sticky and start a new thread. For someone who is self professed to be very technically proficient, your comprehension sucks.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well we are all lucky to have you here apparently. Please create a thread with your specific questions and respect this one regarding the product lineup/announcement.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I can read the hint just as easily as I can chose to not take it. The odds of getting answers here are better than having a new thread go ignored just as the others are.

By the way I asked the actual manufacturer of the head unit ONE time and got everything I needed to know, the data that I had requested is all public from here on out. It is a Whipple headunit just like I asked Weistec about days ago.

Attachment 21276

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The odds of getting answers here are better than having a new thread go ignored just as the others are.
    What threads are ignored? What are you talking about? Every thread is answered and has responses, I make sure no thread is left without any response.

By the way I asked the actual manufacturer of the head unit ONE time and got everything I needed to know, the data that I had requested is all public from here on out. It is a Whipple headunit just like I asked Weistec about days ago.
    Yay, good job. Now can this thread please get back on topic? As I already told you if you want to discuss these other aspects or have other questions create a thread for it. I have no idea why you are so difficult or why you are having trouble understanding.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123