Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Are you running cats
    No cats. The setup is MBH LT's catless mids and x-pipe. I also left the stock resonators on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

Car should be running 11.30's with LT's, cat delete and tune. Get that 60ft down to a sub 1.70 and you are half way there.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I re-applied the tune today and there is a different feeling with the car. I won't know for sure until I go back to the track, but it felt stronger today. Also, when applying the tune it went through a couple extra turn on/off steps before saying the ECU write completed so that is a positive thing.

Now I just need to figure out if I want to go out in 40+ degree weather to race on street tires. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63 Click here to enlarge
    I re-applied the tune today and there is a different feeling with the car. I won't know for sure until I go back to the track, but it felt stronger today. Also, when applying the tune it went through a couple extra turn on/off steps before saying the ECU write completed so that is a positive thing.

Now I just need to figure out if I want to go out in 40+ degree weather to race on street tires. Click here to enlarge
    Why isn't it sticking?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why isn't it sticking?
    I am not sure what happened, but I definitely noticed having to turn on/off the dashboard more times. I made sure to update the firmware on the device again and I removed the existing tunes and re-installed them. I'm still not 100% sure it worked, but it does feel different. It could also be because of the colder air and tires that I lose traction easier. I'm going to try and get a dyno test set up for next week and see what she's running. I'll be sure to post the results. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63 Click here to enlarge
    I am not sure what happened, but I definitely noticed having to turn on/off the dashboard more times. I made sure to update the firmware on the device again and I removed the existing tunes and re-installed them. I'm still not 100% sure it worked, but it does feel different. It could also be because of the colder air and tires that I lose traction easier. I'm going to try and get a dyno test set up for next week and see what she's running. I'll be sure to post the results. Click here to enlarge
    Little bit of a headache it seems but let's see what the dyno says. Please do it in a separate thread.

Make sure you dyno a stock file and your tuned file to make sure everything is working right.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345