Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 275
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Bingo Luke..if you only knew how right you are.
    Contact MHP directly and ask, better to to the source

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Contact MHP directly and ask, better to to the source
    ...the tune part
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    H/C not installed yet

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    470
    Rep Points
    487.9
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    H/C not installed yet
    Oh ok so why list then on u mod list ?

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    Oh ok so why list then on u mod list ?
    The guy is obviously a tool bag.......
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    137
    Rep Points
    293.1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Listing your mods the way they are now don't equate to the power you're showing on your dyno.

    Maybe you should separate your mods into current and future mods so people get legit numbers from your dyno sheets.

    Otherwise there is no reason to believe those are your dyno sheets.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    The guy is obviously a tool bag.......
    +1
    Seems to be a trend with guys from this part of the world. Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Like I said the guy is a tool bag....Listing future mods on his mod list is the equavilant of me listing future cars on my garage list or sig line.....maybe I should add 2014 AMG SLS Black Series to my Sig, would that be cool?
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    +1
    Seems to be a trend with guys from this part of the world. Click here to enlarge
    Edit, read the rules: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...1516#post51516

    Also seems to be a trend with most MHP customers as well.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63 Click here to enlarge
    Listing your mods the way they are now don't equate to the power you're showing on your dyno.

    Maybe you should separate your mods into current and future mods so people get legit numbers from your dyno sheets.

    Otherwise there is no reason to believe those are your dyno sheets.
    Why would he be listing future mods? I thought he had his current mod list.

    Who lists things they don't have yet as mods?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why would he be listing future mods? I thought he had his current mod list.

    Who lists things they don't have yet as mods?
    Exactly....He's a tool bag
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63 Click here to enlarge
    Listing your mods the way they are now don't equate to the power you're showing on your dyno.

    Maybe you should separate your mods into current and future mods so people get legit numbers from your dyno sheets.

    Otherwise there is no reason to believe those are your dyno sheets.
    Exactly!!!
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    137
    Rep Points
    293.1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    Hello,

    Am New Member here but i post on MBW also


    Am From Middle East/ Saudi Arabia Click here to enlarge i know am Far Click here to enlarge

    My car Mods are :

    Dad's Carbon Hood
    Dad's Carbon Trunk
    Brabus style Grill
    MHP Blower Tune
    MHP Long Tube Headers
    MHP Mids pipe
    MHP Catback Exhaust
    MHP 180F Thermostat
    MHP Carbon Fiber Airboxes with High Flow Filters
    MHP Blower Cam's
    Weistec Blower S1+
    HRE R43
    Custom Wide body kit (335 At the back Click here to enlarge )
    Renntech Front Rear strut Brace
    Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
    Evosport rotors

    Dyno sheets Before Blower and after Mods before blower was MHP LT's Mids and MHP V3 Tune

    Dyno sheet with 566 rwhp was before MHP Race cat back installed

    Fuel Used 95 RON

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    H/C not installed yet

    Ok, so exactly what mods were done to the car in the first dyno sheet and what mods were on the car for the second dyno sheet?

    Is there a dyno of what mods you have today?

    Maybe a dyno of what mods you'll have in the future?

    It's kind of hard to know what is the truth in this post now.Click here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63 Click here to enlarge
    Ok, so exactly what mods were done to the car in the first dyno sheet and what mods were on the car for the second dyno sheet?

    Is there a dyno of what mods you have today?

    Maybe a dyno of what mods you'll have in the future?

    It's kind of hard to know what is the truth in this post now.Click here to enlarge
    We are just supposed to guess which ones he has and which ones are pipe dreams....If I had to bet I would guess that most of them are on the pipe dream list.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You guys are a hell of a welcoming committee. Click here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,858
    Rep Points
    31,808.3
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    You guys are a hell of a welcoming committee. Click here to enlarge
    Hahahah, a valid point.

    But, I think we do need some clarification on the mods.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    You guys are a hell of a welcoming committee. Click here to enlarge

    Agreed, but he brought it on himself. I mean who the hell comes to a discussion forum, posts their mods and then when asked about them instructs people to contact his tuner ??? Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. Click here to enlarge

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    You guys are a hell of a welcoming committee. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Agreed, but he brought it on himself. I mean who the hell comes to a discussion forum, posts their mods and then when asked about them instructs people to contact his tuner ??? Kind of ridiculous if you ask me. Click here to enlarge
    I think he wants to avoid drama being caused. Let's not forget MHP was initially a Weistec dealer and I am convinced first packages where sold with "MHP special tune" you know something to charge a bit extra, something like a diaper tax. In the end I think they just sold the package with the Weistec software and branded it. We are putting too much focus on Sirex's bad experience which I would take with a pinch of salt as he has his own agenda against MHP by the looks of things.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    I think he wants to avoid drama being caused. Let's not forget MHP was initially a Weistec dealer and I am convinced first packages where sold with "MHP special tune" you know something to charge a bit extra, something like a diaper tax. In the end I think they just sold the package with the Weistec software and branded it. We are putting too much focus on Sirex's bad experience which I would take with a pinch of salt as he has his own agenda against MHP by the looks of things.
    Very true and I agree with everything you said. However, I specifically said to him that I was not baiting him and made it clear it was just a question and he didn't have to answer it if he didn't want to - but instead he said contact tuner instead of saying, I'd really rather not get into it or discuss.
    Either way, I think we have our answer....

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    I am convinced first packages where sold with "MHP special tune" you know something to charge a bit extra, something like a diaper tax.

    LOL, so funny you mention Diaper, Did you know that Andy the owner of MHP also owns a Diapers Direct?
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    LOL, so funny you mention Diaper, Did you know that Andy the owner of MHP also owns a Diapers Direct?
    ...Actually he ran it into the ground, after several complaints and investigations by the BBB and a Groupon deal of the day gone wrong he finally closed the doors. yep, at one point you could get Pampers with your headers, talk about one stop shopping LMFAO!!!!!
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,324
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    LOL, so funny you mention Diaper, Did you know that Andy the owner of MHP also owns a Diapers Direct?
    Someone mentioned it once on a forum. Gives me good laughs when I think of it.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Edit, read the rules: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...1516#post51516

    Also seems to be a trend with most MHP customers as well.
    Thanks
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks
    I said most, not all. You're a straight shooter, I have no issues with you.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •