Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 62 of 62
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,342
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dark335i Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    thats me

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^ Haha, nice, just don't say the name so the snitches don't get you Click here to enlarge

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    there is a saying in my line of work "Snitches get Stitches" but i would never advocate such things on a public forum

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sweet home alabama
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    First off, i didnt snitch bc i like ililili...and i only check these threads bc someone tells me to read something

    and i dont post bc the 5 out of 6 people on this forum i talk to in the chat that you forbid to use, bc it isnt your chat...

    dont point fingers sticky because your forum fails, who wants to view a forum that just talks $#@! about other forums.

    Have a great day you annoying ass dick

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by collinse90 Click here to enlarge
    First off, i didnt snitch bc i like ililili...and i only check these threads bc someone tells me to read something

    and i dont post bc the 5 out of 6 people on this forum i talk to in the chat that you forbid to use, bc it isnt your chat...

    dont point fingers sticky because your forum fails, who wants to view a forum that just talks $#@! about other forums.

    Have a great day you annoying ass dick
    Your the one coming here to post, right?

    Forbid? I command you not to talk, GTFO out of here with that crap. Go sit in IRC with the other 2 teenage girls who don't have cars to talk about and some lame chat room about what forum is doing what is the highlight of their life.

    Forum just talks $#@! about other forums? Take a look around sometime, see that link showing your unread posts in the upper right hand corner? Let me know the % of those that deal with talking $#@! about another forum. Like, uh, .01% because Bimmerboost happens to be exposing Bimmerpost banning users for saying their KW's are defective? This is your point? You must have missed the other 20 front page articles and the other 400 posts today. Or how about, oh, you just look at the statistics on the bottom of the forum which show the most popular threads and 0 of them have to do with anything other than BB's own content:

    1 CP-E helping make a single turbo... 7,723
    2 BimmerBoost $1000 for 1000... 6,365
    3 Bimmerboost's 1/4 mile, Vbox and... 6,311
    4 Gintani Supercharged DCT M3 -... 5,840
    5 Boosted 325is Please Post your... 5,439
    6 NWS:: Official Mirror Girls Pic... 4,785
    7 BMS Juice Box Stage 3 + Dual... 4,667
    8 Turbo Dynamic Stage 2 turbo... 4,122
    9 Work Safe:: Random Awesomeness... 4,079
    10 RB 335 Vs....

    So, maybe you should learn how to count, read, or what the $#@! your talking about before just looking like a whining idiot?

    Cya, have fun being a snitching $#@!.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Your the one coming here to post, right?

    Forbid? I command you not to talk, GTFO out of here with that crap. Go sit in IRC with the other 2 teenage girls who don't have cars to talk about and some lame chat room about what forum is doing what is the highlight of their life.

    Forum just talks $#@! about other forums? Take a look around sometime, see that link showing your unread posts in the upper right hand corner? Let me know the % of those that deal with talking $#@! about another forum. Like, uh, .01% because Bimmerboost happens to be exposing Bimmerpost banning users for saying their KW's are defective? This is your point? You must have missed the other 20 front page articles and the other 400 posts today. Or how about, oh, you just look at the statistics on the bottom of the forum which show the most popular threads and 0 of them have to do with anything other than BB's own content:

    1 CP-E helping make a single turbo... 7,723
    2 BimmerBoost $1000 for 1000... 6,365
    3 Bimmerboost's 1/4 mile, Vbox and... 6,311
    4 Gintani Supercharged DCT M3 -... 5,840
    5 Boosted 325is Please Post your... 5,439
    6 NWS:: Official Mirror Girls Pic... 4,785
    7 BMS Juice Box Stage 3 + Dual... 4,667
    8 Turbo Dynamic Stage 2 turbo... 4,122
    9 Work Safe:: Random Awesomeness... 4,079
    10 RB 335 Vs....

    So, maybe you should learn how to count, read, or what the $#@! your talking about before just looking like a whining idiot?

    Cya, have fun being a snitching $#@!.
    awww stickys tampon busted

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    awww stickys tampon busted
    All over my keyboard, everywhere.

    Don't laugh, same thing might happen to you once you go through puberty.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sweet home alabama
    Posts
    142
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Im talking to the person that i "supposedly" snitched on right now, and he knows the truth...the only reason I come on this forum is bc people tell me to read what dumb $#@! you post. If you wanted more people to join stop being exactly what you preach about jason, yea i dont like him, but atleast he doesnt constantly troll talking $#@! about people who "could" make this OT a better place...Im not going to help this site out when the Admin is talking $#@! about other sites. DP and Phiber understand the concept of being Mods/Admins and stays out of the convos

    because i promise i could make this OT a lot more popular, something other than reposts of what e90p threads

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    All over my keyboard, everywhere.

    Don't laugh, same thing might happen to you once you go through puberty.

    i dont think thats normal for a man to use a tampon during puberty...i guess you do have a vag and/or gay

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by collinse90 Click here to enlarge
    Im talking to the person that i "supposedly" snitched on right now, and he knows the truth...the only reason I come on this forum is bc people tell me to read what dumb $#@! you post. If you wanted more people to join stop being exactly what you preach about jason, yea i dont like him, but atleast he doesnt constantly troll talking $#@! about people who "could" make this OT a better place...Im not going to help this site out when the Admin is talking $#@! about other sites. DP and Phiber understand the concept of being Mods/Admins and stays out of the convos

    because i promise i could make this OT a lot more popular, something other than reposts of what e90p threads
    If I wanted more people to join? What are you, $#@!ing retarded? The numbers are at an all time high and growing faster than expected thanks to the dumb $#@! I post as well as the great users we have. Not just some random dumbass like you that has nothing to contribute but spewing the sand contained in his vagina across the entire forum.

    Constantly troll? Who are you even? I like our OT thanks to the great users who CONTRIBUTE and have fun instead of whiny $#@!es just complaining like yourself and Shahsk. I'm not asking you to stay, go ahead and get lost for all I care.

    If you think you understand the concept of being a Mod or Admin, go be one. Don't take this the wrong way, but I wouldn't ask your advice for how to tie my shoes let alone running a forum. Your opinion means nothing to me, 0. Don't need your advice, don't want your advice.

    You seem to missing the point that OT is not the main focus of this site. You know it has to deal with BMW's right? You know what a car is right? Our numbers are already exceeding other BMW forums with more members in less than 6 months, so I promise you, I'm not interested in what you think.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,797
    Rep Points
    31,559.9
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    i dont think thats normal for a man to use a tampon during puberty...i guess you do have a vag and/or gay
    I honestly thought you were a woman, because I have never seen a man $#@! as much in my entire life. My apologies, if you need me to FedEx you some of my huge surplus of tampons let me know, ok? I love how creative you are with all of this, I didn't even realize gays used tampons.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    For the Sake of Sanity, I deem this thread closed.

    Each user has their own right to the forum, if we have wrongly accused anyone, our mistake.

    Our actions on this forum reflect what is in the best interests of our users and should we see someone instigating something false about our site, we will not hold back. However, Once again, if you have been wrongly accused, we apologize, but do not expect to come on this forum thinking it is like other forums.

    If you come here to instigate the forum, please have ample support in your findings, else you will find yourself walking back where you came from.

    Thank you to all our users and if you have any comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact any of the admins.

    -DP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •