Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky You really need to start moving or deleting off topic posts from good informational threads like these. A new user would come in here and say WTF to threads that are filled with 98% drama and 2% fact/useful info.

I have mentioned this to you many many times in private but you dont seem to understand. Cleaning up posts in good threads like these would be way more useful to users of the Germanboost community. Move all the useless $#@!ing posts to OT.

and to all the drama queens and kids in this thread. Grow up and get over each others BS cos this is getting tiring and boring.
    This is an OT post Ejaz...

The posts were hidden but everyone, EVERYONE, just kept right on going on the topic.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    It doesn't work I can see BAD430BENZ posts. Sticky fix or else I am going to have to leave the forum and post my shiat on the Pampers forum.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    BTW the feature is working quite well!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    BTW the feature is working quite well!
    I noticed it's working as well - nice job. Will make reading through threads much easier.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is an OT post Ejaz...

The posts were hidden but everyone, EVERYONE, just kept right on going on the topic.
    I meant about the bickering amongst certain members. It pollutes good threads.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I noticed it's working as well - nice job. Will make reading through threads much easier.
    It was a quick and simple solution. More expansive features are planned as I have been saying. Hoping to have those packages up ASAP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    I meant about the bickering amongst certain members. It pollutes good threads.
    Kind of like you are continuing to do ?

And what was so "good" about this thread ? The OP asked about the blower size, which was confirmed by multiple people to be 3.0L which can also be found on the Wesitec site.
    Then SLS said he would not be posting any information about his build on this site.

Sorry, but I fail to see how there was anything informative or new being discussed here. That is, until George S started posting information about his build which there is another thread dedicated to.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Kind of like you are continuing to do ?

And what was so "good" about this thread ? The OP asked about the blower size, which was confirmed by multiple people to be 3.0L which can also be found on the Wesitec site.
    Then SLS said he would not be posting any information about his build on this site.

Sorry, but I fail to see how there was anything informative or new being discussed here. That is, until George S started posting information about his build which there is another thread dedicated to.
    I'm saying that enough is enough. Just move on. Everyone else wants that too. I enjoy reading threads here as their very technical and the members here have good contributions including you and sls AMG. Everyone is advising you guys to use the ignore function so do that and keep making positive contributions. Thanks.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345