Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    How bout this video that says Eissa's car has 750hp:

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myKm-...p;feature=plcp

I seem to remember his car having a lot of tuning issues when he first got his blower cause he had someone else tune it, then went back to Weistec crying for them to help, which they did. But he has PP Performance stickers all over his car, yet it's not tuned by PP Performance LOLOL.
    the main point of me posting this video was the idiotic story about the Porsche actually WOT . the other reason i posted was to show that they give majority of the credit to PP Performance when the car is running Weistec goodies . the answer i got on another forum was that they did that because PP did the install .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    the main point of me posting this video was the idiotic story about the Porsche actually WOT . the other reason i posted was to show that they give majority of the credit to PP Performance when the car is running Weistec goodies . the answer i got on another forum was that they did that because PP did the install .
    Whos "They" exactley ? We alway give credit To Weistec. I for one whos not runing Weistec produts yet, always talk highly of thier products. Check the M157 forum.

The video that you uploaded , was not uploded by Eissa. It was uploaded by another guy who likes to take pictures and videos of special cars. THe info on the Horsepower ratings and the actual mods are not accurate. He listed PP-Performance, because Eissa has PP-Performance stickers on it.

Jacob started a whole thread, propabley the best thread regarding the stage 1+ upgrade with photos, videos, and dynosheets on mbworld. Everybody praised the thread (even you). It was an excellent refrence for anybody whos wanting to get the stage 1+ from Wesitec.

I did not see you post anything about your Weistec ProductsClick here to enlarge..looool

Especially the claimed 40rwhp gain from your MHP to MBH header switchClick here to enlarge

loooool. Nice try Jason, but Weistec already know how much we like them and like thier products.

We are meeting Steven this Thursday in the UAE. You did not know he was here, did you now?Click here to enlarge

You keep proving that you are nothing but a child, I know you say that you are 36 year old, but dude, it seems that you are a 12 year old sometimes. chill out and take a chill pill.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Good point!

My memory escapes but wasn't Weistec nice enough to fix Sirex's issues with the car after PP Performance messed with it? I thought I remember him begging Weistec for help on the other forum?

Nevermind, I found it. Brought the whole post over instead.

Quoted from the other forum: I provided no link to the thread out of respect for Sticky and this forum.
    My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering
    I want to clairify a couple of things to Mbworld members. A few days ago I made a post regarding my "Supercharged" C63 vs a "Supercharged" SLS. Both cars have the supercharger kits without the weistec supercharger tune. I love the Weistec products for the M156. They are the best available for the 63 AMG. I purchased the weistec supercharger a while ago. The only mistake I made was that I did not purchase it directly from them. I purchased it through a middle-man and I am now paying for it. This middle-man promised me that he had a tune for the weistec supercharger which outpreforms the weistec tune.

I was promised a 740HP crank figures from the middle-man until I was beaten by a naturally aspirated CLK BS tuned from PP-Performance. I then switched to PP-Performance. The video was meant to show how the weistec supercharged cars are runing like crap without thier tune. My C63 was adjusted a little by German tuner Jimmy Pelka from PP-Performance. The only problem is that we could not adjust the map files that controled the torque limitations. The car is now stronger but without the full weistec potential that we all know of. It actually now limped in Safe Mode.

In the video that I posted. The intention was to show how an SLS without the weistec tune preforms against a car like mine, which is also not properly tuned. I did not convey this message properley. I want to make it clear that I in no way have the intention of destroying Weistec reputation. Im sorry for posting this video and any harm that has caused Weistec.

I want to say, that a supercharged SLS tuned by Weistec will smoke my car all day long. I have mentioned this in my thread that I started.

My car still does not have the weistec tune. I am really hating it and I am thinking of selling it. I wish that Weistec would accept my apology and get my car tuned. all what I want to do is give them a good reputation here in the UAE. I can promise them that.

They worry about jimmy stelaing their files. This is all coming from the middle-man that I worked with. I just wish he would shut his mouth and stop lying to them. Jimmy didnt steal the previous file that I had. He doesnt need to. I want to let Wesitec know, PP-performance customers have been smoking this middle-man's customers for a long time and they keep switching to PP-Performance. Jimmy will never steal any files. He is the first to tune the new BMW M5 F10 and one of the first to tune the new 5.5 TT AMG engine.

Weistec, you are the best for tuning a supercharged application for the M156. We all know you worked hard and spent a whole ton of time and money to make this happen. We envy you and dont want to hurt you or compete with you in any way. There are about five potential customers wanting to see how my car preforms and want to install the supercharger. I know I blew it with my previous post, and I sent the wrong unintended message. I am really sorry and I hope that I do not get punished for it.

P.S.> to all Mbworld members. When you want to purchase your supercharger,purchase it directly from them and not anybody else with their ECU tune. Dont let anybody fool you and telll you he can provide a better tune. Weistec have the best tune for thier SC and nobody else does.
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Whos "They" exactley ? We alway give credit To Weistec. I for one whos not runing Weistec produts yet, always talk highly of thier products. Check the M157 forum.

The video that you uploaded , was not uploded by Eissa. It was uploaded by another guy who likes to take pictures and videos of special cars. THe info on the Horsepower ratings and the actual mods are not accurate. He listed PP-Performance, because Eissa has PP-Performance stickers on it.

Jacob started a whole thread, propabley the best thread regarding the stage 1+ upgrade with photos, videos, and dynosheets on mbworld. Everybody praised the thread (even you). It was an excellent refrence for anybody whos wanting to get the stage 1+ from Wesitec.

I did not see you post anything about your Weistec ProductsClick here to enlarge..looool

Especially the claimed 40rwhp gain from your MHP to MBH header switchClick here to enlarge

loooool. Nice try Jason, but Weistec already know how much we like them and like thier products.

We are meeting Steven this Thursday in the UAE. You did not know he was here, did you now?Click here to enlarge

You keep proving that you are nothing but a child, I know you say that you are 36 year old, but dude, it seems that you are a 12 year old sometimes. chill out and take a chill pill.
    1) they is your little group of guys . you all jump in on the bashing when one of you posts so i consider you guys as "they" .

2) i guess you guys had no clue it was being recorded until after it was recorded , then edited , then posted on youtube . ok , makes sense to me Click here to enlarge

3) good for Jacob and his thread....better for Weistec

4) what should i post exactly since my car is not done , which i have stated 1000 times now ?

5) i did know that Steve was there . he left last Friday at 13:00 .

6) hopefully you don't put PP Performance stickers all over your car when it's finally done with Weistec
    products Click here to enlarge

i actually hope that your car turns out great .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    1) they is your little group of guys . you all jump in on the bashing when one of you posts so i consider you guys as "they" .

2) i guess you guys had no clue it was being recorded until after it was recorded , then edited , then posted on youtube . ok , makes sense to me Click here to enlarge

3) good for Jacob and his thread....better for Weistec

4) what should i post exactly since my car is not done , which i have stated 1000 times now ?

5) i did know that Steve was there . he left last Friday at 13:00 .

6) hopefully you don't put PP Performance stickers all over your car when it's finally done with Weistec
    products Click here to enlarge

i actually hope that your car turns out great .
    Thank you. Best post I have seen from you. really, Thank you.

I do hope your car turns out great too

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Good point!

My memory escapes but wasn't Weistec nice enough to fix Sirex's issues with the car after PP Performance messed with it? I thought I remember him begging Weistec for help on the other forum?

Nevermind, I found it. Brought the whole post over instead.

Yes. They did, and Sirex is thankful for what they did. In fact, he posted a "thank you " thread on mbworld. Moreover, Look at his signature. It has "Weistec" all over.

PP-Performance helped with the install and uploaded the software from Weistec.

I can see how you are talkin 5hit. You sold your worthless C63 after purchasing the valve body upgrade and and torque converter. Then you came out posting lying statement that your car lost power (when your car was still adapting).

Go to the Cadillac forums dude

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I can see how you are talkin 5hit. You sold your worthless C63 after purchasing the valve body upgrade and and torque converter. Then you came out posting lying statement that your car lost power (when your car was still adapting).

Dude,do you consider yourself a grown man? You act like a 12yr old child posting worthless diatribe such as this. Please leave this forum,you&your buddys really ruin it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Dude,do you consider yourself a grown man? You act like a 12yr old child posting worthless diatribe such as this. Please leave this forum,you&your buddys really ruin it.
    Couldn't agree more - It's been nice and mellow around here while Sirex and Jacob are in the negative...now if this idiot would just get lost and go back to MBW everything would be great.
    And oh btw - that was me who neg repped you IN ERROR. I hit the wrong button, very sorry I've already asked Sticky to fix it for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes. They did, and Sirex is thankful for what they did. In fact, he posted a "thank you " thread on mbworld. Moreover, Look at his signature. It has "Weistec" all over.

What you fail to recognize is that he was pointing this out because it's clear that PP-Performance is not as great as you guys make them out to be. Despite their efforts, they tried and failed to tune Eissa's car. So PP-Performance uploaded the software - LOL - you mean they plugged a computer in to the ECU and hit a couple buttons ? Wow, very impressive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Too bad the feeling is not mutual. You clowns have done nothing but make Weistec look bad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Above all else...my question is: WHO GAVE ME MY FIRST NEGATIVE REP?!?!Click here to enlarge lol jk...
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Couldn't agree more - It's been nice and mellow around here while Sirex and Jacob are in the negative...now if this idiot would just get lost and go back to MBW everything would be great.
    And oh btw - that was me who neg repped you IN ERROR. I hit the wrong button, very sorry I've already asked Sticky to fix it for me.
    No worries man,I actually threw you some positive rep in an earlier post regarding this idiot. Someone will hopefully come along&rep me and cancel it out. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    Above all else...my question is: WHO GAVE ME MY FIRST NEGATIVE REP?!?!Click here to enlarge lol jk...
    I repped you to help offset the neg rep Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I could not agree more..I usually try and stay out of forum drama but this is just getting ridiculous, and annoying too...and who gave me my first negative rep??? Cmon I didnt say anything bad enough to hurt your feelings!! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Ofcourse Sirex was thankful for what Weistec did. The car was in limp mode because some knucklehead couldn't figure out how to adjust the tune. Just the fact that he let someone else look at a competitors tune tells me all I need to know.

Not talking $#@! at all, just pointing out the truth. It's all there to see in the post I quoted. Let me guess, didn't like the truth so you negative repped me? lol You should take your own advice and hit the road, trust me, you won't be missed.

I don't have time to waste on your drivel. Shouldn't you be on youtube uploading some worthless video?
    2012 CTS V - Sedan - 6AT

Stage 1 Mods:
    - 2.5 upper pulley, Ported snout/throttle body, Fluidyne HX, Airaid CAI w/green filter, ID850 injectors

Stage 2 Mods:
    - American Racing Headers w/X-pipe, 9.1 Lower Pulley, Tune Time Custom Cam, Moroso Dual Catch Cans, Zl1 Lid, Norcal Tank

Stage 3 Mods:
    - LSA ported/polished heads, 4.5" G-Force intake, Nick Williams 102mm T-body, 8.6 Lower Pulley

12.18 @ 118.98 - STOCK
    10.87 @ 127.02 - STAGE 1
    10.53 @ 131.31 - STAGE 2
    10.47 @ 133.20 - STAGE 3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    No worries man,I actually threw you some positive rep in an earlier post regarding this idiot. Someone will hopefully come along&rep me and cancel it out. Click here to enlarge
    I positive repped both of you because I like your signature pics Click here to enlarge

-TZ
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Back at ya Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So much love in the last posts Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluejae Click here to enlarge
    your post explains so much more than that entire video... i was wondering what was next to the c63
    HAAHha I laughed at that, I don't know why these guys can't get a Gopro or do videos from the inside the car.

Flyby videos have never been good.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12