Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    SL Brabus Vanish being tuned by Techtec through Teamspeed UAE

    This is one of three that Brabus made and sent to the Middl-East. This is propabley the only one that recieved an ECU tune. Car dynoed 544 and after the tune it dynoed 609. the delta is about 65HP.

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Why wouldn't it already be tuned from Brabus?

    Why is it so damn dirty?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why wouldn't it already be tuned from Brabus?

    Why is it so damn dirty?
    because Brabus wont tune it furthur.

    It was a dusty day
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    because Brabus wont tune it furthur.

    It was a dusty day
    I don't get it, why would they leave so much on the table?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't get it, why would they leave so much on the table?
    Reliability and warranty
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Ya that makes sense. Seems like a waste to go with Brabus in the first place then.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    151.3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    brabus are way over priced, most the money they are making are from the restoration and body kits
    they have a line up wich is called brabus super cars (rocket ,bullit ext...)wich are fast but very very expensive
    i used to own 2 brabus super cars a w203 cv8 6.1 s and w 210 e v12 7.3 wich is a very rare care i think only 12 where made shumackher have one and bin sulaim the rally driver have one ... the c class had 445 hp and the e had 575 hp
    imo brabus are waist of money a good tuner could acheive the horsepower brabus claim costing a fraction of their markup, and regarding their exclusivity trust me when u plan on selling ull notice that u made a big mistake buying one

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Do not disagree with you that Brabus is expensive. They do quality work though that is OEM level.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bilal Click here to enlarge
    brabus are way over priced, most the money they are making are from the restoration and body kits
    they have a line up wich is called brabus super cars (rocket ,bullit ext...)wich are fast but very very expensive
    i used to own 2 brabus super cars a w203 cv8 6.1 s and w 210 e v12 7.3 wich is a very rare care i think only 12 where made shumackher have one and bin sulaim the rally driver have one ... the c class had 445 hp and the e had 575 hp
    imo brabus are waist of money a good tuner could acheive the horsepower brabus claim costing a fraction of their markup, and regarding their exclusivity trust me when u plan on selling ull notice that u made a big mistake buying one
    Jimmy Pelka always beats the Brabus cars with a tune and cat deleate.

    I witnessed a race betwenn a PP-Performance SL65 with cat deleate against the Brabus SL750, Jimmy's tuned cars walked it by 200 meters
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    65
    Rep Points
    151.3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    yep the quality is top notch thats for sure

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Jimmy Pelka always beats the Brabus cars with a tune and cat deleate.

    I witnessed a race betwenn a PP-Performance SL65 with cat deleate against the Brabus SL750, Jimmy's tuned cars walked it by 200 meters

    Riiiiiiiiiight.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I saw that car a few days ago. It is now decatted and is making about 700 on the same dyno with a revised tune

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    I saw that car a few days ago. It is now decatted and is making about 700 on the same dyno with a revised tune
    Welcome back Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kingdom of Bahrain
    Posts
    2,698
    Rep Points
    2,103.3
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow that looks awesome brother! Nice gains but we need to see some vids. Would love to hear that thing.
    Click here to enlarge



    EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    I saw that car a few days ago. It is now decatted and is making about 700 on the same dyno with a revised tune
    Why is this post IP shared with @SLS AMG?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why is this post IP shared with @SLS AMG ?
    You gotta be kidding me ? LOL!!!!!! Not surprising. Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why is this post IP shared with @SLS AMG ?
    We're from the same country and local connection is QTel. Check Jacob's IP it is the same as mine. Sorry to disappoint you, but not the same person

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    We're from the same country and local connection is QTel. Check Jacob's IP it is the same as mine. Sorry to disappoint you, but not the same person
    Doesn't disappoint me and yes Jacob's IP obviously matches which is expected with him being your brother and all. This one was a bit surprising. The other IP's all do not match.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Doesn't disappoint me and yes Jacob's IP obviously matches which is expected with him being your brother and all. This one was a bit surprising. The other IP's all do not match.
    IPs from IPhones and blackberries will be different. However we only have few IP ranges for fiber connection and that is why most likely you will see the same IP address. BTW I know Portman and he lives in the same neighborhood that I do. He is the one who reffered to BenzBoost during the time Oliver from Evotech came here and posted BS

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    For instance right now I am posting through my laptop connected by tethering with my Samsung Galaxy S . That's why my IP is different currently.
    @Sticky please tell @LZH to stop threatening me in private

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    For instance right now I am posting through my laptop connected by tethering with my Samsung Galaxy S . That's why my IP is different currently.
    @Sticky please tell @LZH to stop threatening me in private
    I thought you both were ignoring each other? I may have to just disable both your PM's. Enough between you two.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I thought you both were ignoring each other? I may have to just disable both your PM's. Enough between you two.
    I did not reply to him. How do I edit the ignore list?

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,838
    Rep Points
    31,573.4
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    I did not reply to him. How do I edit the ignore list?
    Settings -> Edit Ignore List: http://www.germanboost.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Joe.
    Ignore list edited

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    For instance right now I am posting through my laptop connected by tethering with my Samsung Galaxy S . That's why my IP is different currently.
    @Sticky please tell @LZH to stop threatening me in private
    LOL - What threats ? Like your brother threatening to kill me ? Dude you guys are $#@!ing delusional. Wasn't it you who was just sending nasty PM's to Dodger ? Maybe you want to send me some more anti-semitic PM's ? Oh but now that you rep has plummeted you're a saint ? What a joke.
    Get lost you clown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •