Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    I DONT GIVE A 5HIT ABOUT YOUR PEICE OF $#@! CAR. JUST WANTED TO SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE ABOUT THE 40 RWHO CLAIM. RICHARD FROM DYNOCOMP TOLD US THAT YOU HAVE THE DYNOSHEETS. BE A $#@!ING MAN AND POST THEM YOU QUEER. OR JUST SHUT THE $#@! UP
    Hey bro it's just the internet chill out LOLOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I DONT GIVE A 5HIT ABOUT YOUR PEICE OF $#@! CAR. JUST WANTED TO SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE ABOUT THE 40 RWHO CLAIM. RICHARD FROM DYNOCOMP TOLD US THAT YOU HAVE THE DYNOSHEETS. BE A $#@!ING MAN AND POST THEM YOU QUEER. OR JUST SHUT THE $#@! UP
    you are right....you have shown everyone what a liar i am . i can assure you that Richard didn't tell you any thing like that . there were no dynosheets ever printed or posted or emailed or copied or anything . the dynos were done for tuning purposes and for trying to fix the hesitation . the car was never dynoed for an overall power number you "engineer" . for someone that doesn't care about my "piece of $#@! car" , you sure do continue to argue about it like you do Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    you are right....you have shown everyone what a liar i am . i can assure you that Richard didn't tell you any thing like that . there were no dynosheets ever printed or posted or emailed or copied or anything . the dynos were done for tuning purposes and for trying to fix the hesitation . the car was never dynoed for an overall power number you "engineer" . for someone that doesn't care about my "piece of $#@! car" , you sure do continue to argue about it like you do Click here to enlarge
    Funny how he calls your car a piece of $#@!, meanwhile he has the same motor LOL!! And speaking of pieces of $#@!, did you hear Sirex wrecked his ??? LOL!!! Guess he doesn't have enough skill for all that roll on racing HAHAHAHHAHA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Funny how he calls your car a piece of $#@!, meanwhile he has the same motor LOL!! And speaking of pieces of $#@!, did you hear Sirex wrecked his ??? LOL!!! Guess he doesn't have enough skill for all that roll on racing HAHAHAHHAHA
    Oh you belived Andy you dip5hit? loooooool

Classy moron
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh you belived Andy you dip5hit? loooooool

Classy moron
    I thought you believed everything posted on the internet ????

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I thought you believed everything posted on the internet ????
    looool. I'm not Luke Hartzog who searches names and puts photos of other people and claiming that they are certain members. looool

Hey, this dude is also named Luke Hartzog:

http://www.myspace.com/425313759

According to your google theory. that would be you, right? looooolClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

the pathetic thing is that you think you are smart, when you are nothing but a $#@!less moron
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    looool. I'm not Luke Hartzog who searches names and puts photos of other people and claiming that they are certain members. looool

Hey, this dude is also named Luke Hartzog:

http://www.myspace.com/425313759

According to your google theory. that would be you, right? looooolClick here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

the pathetic thing is that you think you are smart, when you are nothing but a $#@!less moron
    Actually, that IS ME LOL!!!!!!! What is your real name ?

Better yet....you constantly tell people to stay out of it and you weren't talking to them. Yet in this thread I didn't mention your name once yet your are addressing me and defending your friend Sirex - can't he speak for himself ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @LZH ,

I have no flickr webpages, I don't log into social websites other than twitter/facebook ( which isn't the one you posted too ) , and yes ( I say it proudly ) my name is Eissa Al Mansoori and that's the name of my Youtube channel too. Al Mansoori is a well known family in the gulf ( KSA, UAE, Qatar etc ). Anyone on any website on the internet can make accounts ( for free ) and name it as he wants.

Wow you're really concerned about me and looking everywhere to dig anything about me ? What do you want to know ? At least I do say my real name, nationality, religion , not like you just pretend to be someone else Click here to enlarge

You just proved that your either a child ( at least mentality ) , or a 70+ old man who's going to die if he doesn't take his chill pills soon. Try not to hit your nerve.
    Last edited by Sirex63; 08-17-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    Here's a QUOTE ( Dyno comp said that ) :

These gains were only produced with the Weistec supercharger kit and will not be produced from a N/A car. Check with the owner for the dyno chart, we gave the copy we to him.

^

Will you say that I made that quote by myself ? Cause if you say I can shut you up by posting a pic of the original post from facebook Click here to enlarge.

So never emailed, printed huh ? LOL
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    @LZH ,

I have no flickr webpages, I don't log into social websites other than twitter/facebook ( which isn't the one you posted too ) , and yes ( I say it proudly ) my name is Eissa Al Mansoori and that's the name of my Youtube channel too. Al Mansoori is a well known family in the gulf ( KSA, UAE, Qatar etc ). Anyone on any website on the internet can make accounts ( for free ) and name it as he wants.
    Wow, thanks for explaining how the internet works, Eissa LOL. And I'm sure that isn't you, just like how your buddy Jacob didn't send those PM's on MBW....Click here to enlarge

Wow you're really concerned about me and looking everywhere to dig anything about me ? What do you want to know ? At least I do say my real name, nationality, religion , not like you just pretend to be someone else Click here to enlarge
    Concerned about you ? Why because I ran one single Google search ? LOL, don't flatter yourself little boy. And you only NOW say your real name after Andy exposed you. Before you hid behind your screen name, Sirex...Yeah, you should be very proud.

And what does Religion have to do with this, Eissa ?? I can't help but think that was another one of your veiled racist remarks because no one has mentioned Religion until you just brought it up...and then right after commented that I pretend to be someone else. I can only assume that you are referring to the countless PM's you sent me saying that I'm Jewish and I should just admit it.
    Can you please clarify this for me and the other members here ?? I have never hidden my true identity, in fact, my screen name represents my initials. So what exactly do you mean when you reference religion and then say that I pretend to be someone else ????

You just proved that your either has a child ( at least mentality ) , or a 70+ old man who's going to die if he doesn't take his chill pills soon. Try not to hit your nerve.
    The only thing that has been proven here today is that you are a metrosexual little twerp and that your racism runs very deep - so deep that you are even expressing it in public and using a "Click here to enlarge" in the hope of covering your ass.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow, thanks for explaining how the internet works, Eissa LOL. And I'm sure that isn't you, just like how your buddy Jacob didn't send those PM's on MBW....Click here to enlarge
    Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent. Already Jacob and SLS Qatar have met me in real when they visited UAE and they can assure that isn't me in pics you posted, Yeah of course they will say it isn't me because they're my friends right ? Ok, Steve @Weistec will visit the UAE this week and we'll meet for sure, how about (since you car a lot and you dig for my info/pics ) you ask him if that's me or not ? LOL

Concerned about you ? Why because I ran one single Google search ? LOL, don't flatter yourself little boy. And you only NOW say your real name after Andy exposed you. Before you hid behind your screen name, Sirex...Yeah, you should be very proud.
    Yes you ran ONE SINGLE google search, what does that mean ? Why are you so concerned about who Sirex is and ran ONE SINGLE google search about him as soon as you knew my real name ? Everybody on forums uses a nick name, that's why when you register they ask for a NICK NAME LOOOOL .

And what does Religion have to do with this, Eissa ?? I can't help but think that was another one of your veiled racist remarks because no one has mentioned Religion until you just brought it up...and then right after commented that I pretend to be someone else. I can only assume that you are referring to the countless PM's you sent me saying that I'm Jewish and I should just admit it.
    Can you please clarify this for me and the other members here ?? I have never hidden my true identity, in fact, my screen name represents my initials. So what exactly do you mean when you reference religion and then say that I pretend to be someone else ????
    LZH, I have never start sending you pm's until you started sending me silly ones ( threatening me about getting a BAN in here ). My 1st reply to you ever ( PM ) to your 1st pm was insulting you not calling you Jewish, the very next pm you sent me as a reply was the Holy Quran getting burned, so who started all of this LZH ? Click here to enlarge

The only thing that has been proven here today is that you are a metrosexual little twerp and that your racism runs very deep - so deep that you are even expressing it in public and using a "Click here to enlarge" in the hope of covering your ass.
    LOOOL should I insult you now cause you posted fake pics about me ? I won't make a big deal of it since it's not me at the end, so live with it or die in peace.