Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    MHP S2 C63 Vs. Weistec SL63 and PP-Performance SLS

    Andy from MHP really has no sense when it comes to racing. Long story- short, He as a customer in Qatar with a 2012 C63 AMG coupe runing with MHP headers and MHP V3 CDT tune. He called up my brother @Jacob502 to race his customer. Jacob initially refused, because he thought that there is absoloutely no comparison as he would easily win and instead offered to race him in his 2008 PP-Performance C63. Andy made jokes on Jacob by calling him "Pu$$y" and that he wouldnt accept the race because he knew what the outcome would be in losing to his S2 C63. Andy explained that the SL63 is heavy and that the supercharger soaks alot of heat in the summer. Out of three runs, the SL63 would only win the first run by runing race gas and the trunk Ice tank, which neither were on the SL63.

    Later, Andy started to make fun of my SLS and that it is making 12.6 at the quarter mileClick here to enlarge. I dont know where he got this figure. loool. He explained that I have no chance against his S2 C63 setup, which has proven to make 10.9-11.1 at the quarter mile...loool. Andy and his numbers, you gotta love em

    This a photo of a timeslip achieved with the S2 C63 MHP set up:
    http://www.modernhorsepower.com/cgi-...key=MC63S2PACK


    Here is Andy's comments and arguments with me on AMGpreformance.net in regards to this whole thing, which you can clearly see that he is full of 5hit
    http://www.amgperformance.net/online...mmy-pelka.html

    We decided to run his car and shut him up!

    Ok So here is what happend:



    Immediatley after spanking the S2 C63 with both the SL63 and the SLS. Andy started switching gears and saying crap, yeah I expected that...looool. He also made a BS claim that the SL63 on the third run only pulled ahead by two cars and that if the race continoued the C63 would have pulled and won(without seeing the race himself). loooool. after claiming that both cars wouldnt win against his C63, he comes out and sais s5hit like . His customer, which is a really good friend of ours, was chatting with him via BBM and told him exactley what happened and what he had expected.

    His customer also Vboxed his car with our OBD-GPS device and this was the result:
    Click here to enlarge

    13.5, you can see how the conditions in our Hot climate would correspond in undesirable ET's. This is the same Vbox data Andy was talking about on the forum.


    I like to remind Andy of a race that happened a few months ago with another MHP C63 with slightly more mods including a race exhust and a power pulley runing against PP-Performance tuned CLK BS runing with a full caragraphic exhust. Andy knows about this race very well, like his customer who posts @ mbworldClick here to enlarge, CLK was ahead at the finish line:



    Mods on both cars were posted a while back on this thread:
    http://benzboost.com/showthread.php?...-Stage-2-615HP


    More comparison on how MHP tunes compare in events with Other German tunes like PP-Performance, mod for mod

    this C63 ran a 12.9 in the moscow unlim 500 and finished the mile mark @ 30.960Click here to enlarge



    couldnt beat a tuned PP-Performance C63 tapping an 11.7 and finishing the mile mark @ 30.05Click here to enlarge




    My brother already called him up again to race his S2 C63 with his own PPP C63, which he didnt accept for obvious reason!Click here to enlarge
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thats my slip
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    753
    Rep Points
    1,225.4
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Damn... Thanks for the post SLS. Great vid!

    Nice kill @Jacob502

    -TZ
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Stage 2 SC
    07' C6 Z06
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO+1100cc Injectors
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2

    Past:
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    09' C63 AMG - Silver
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam

    11' E92 335is- Sapphire Blk
    11' F10 550i- Graphite
    10' E90 335i
    A/T-White
    08' E82 135i A/T- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning

    11' F10 550i- Sapphire Blk
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    10' Audi S5
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    Damn... Thanks for the post SLS. Great vid!

    Nice kill @Jacob502

    -TZ
    Thank you
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Andy from MHP really has no sense when it comes to racing. Long story- short, He as a customer in Qatar with a 2012 C63 AMG coupe runing with MHP headers and MHP V3 CDT tune. He called up my brother @Jacob502 to race his customer. Jacob initially refused, because he thought that there is absoloutely no comparison as he would easily win and instead offered to race him in his 2008 PP-Performance C63. Andy made jokes on Jacob by calling him "Pu$$y" and that he wouldnt accept the race because he knew what the outcome would be in losing to his S2 C63. Andy explained that the SL63 is heavy and that the supercharger soaks alot of heat in the summer. Out of three runs, the SL63 would only win the first run by runing race gas and the trunk Ice tank, which neither were on the SL63.

    Later, Andy started to make fun of my SLS and that it is making 12.6 at the quarter mileClick here to enlarge. I dont know where he got this figure. loool. He explained that I have no chance against his S2 C63 setup, which has proven to make 10.9-11.1 at the quarter mile...loool. Andy and his numbers, you gotta love em

    This a photo of a timeslip achieved with the S2 C63 MHP set up:
    http://www.modernhorsepower.com/cgi-...key=MC63S2PACK


    Here is Andy's comments and arguments with me on AMGpreformance.net in regards to this whole thing, which you can clearly see that he is full of 5hit

    http://www.amgperformance.net/online...mmy-pelka.html

    We decided to run his car and shut him up!

    Ok So here is what happend:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk7lQ...ature=youtu.be

    Immediatley after spanking the S2 C63 with both the SL63 and the SLS. Andy started switching gears and saying crap, yeah I expected that...looool. He also made a BS claim that the SL63 on the third run only pulled ahead by two cars and that if the race continoued the C63 would have pulled and won(without seeing the race himself). loooool. after claiming that both cars wouldnt win against his C63, he comes out and sais s5hit like . His customer, which is a really good friend of ours, was chatting with him via BBM and told him exactley what happened and what he had expected.

    His customer also Vboxed his car with our OBD-GPS device and this was the result:
    Click here to enlarge

    13.5, you can see how the conditions in our Hot climate would correspond in undesirable ET's. This is the same Vbox data Andy was talking about on the forum.


    I like to remind Andy of a race that happened a few months ago with another MHP C63 with slightly more mods including a race exhust and a power pulley runing against PP-Performance tuned CLK BS runing with a full caragraphic exhust. Andy knows about this race very well, like his customer who posts @ mbworldClick here to enlarge, CLK was ahead at the finish line:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=GkGL1xt8rXE

    Mods on both cars were posted a while back on this thread:
    http://benzboost.com/showthread.php?...-Stage-2-615HP


    More comparison on how MHP tunes compare in events with Other German tunes like PP-Performance, mod for mod

    this C63 ran a 12.9 in the moscow unlim 500 and finished the mile mark @ 30.960Click here to enlarge
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=Rv7sMHZzPzg


    couldnt beat a tuned PP-Performance C63 tapping an 11.7 and finishing the mile mark @ 30.05Click here to enlarge

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=txpniYWvpwA


    My brother already called him up again to race his S2 C63 with his own PPP C63, which he didnt accept for obvious reason!Click here to enlarge
    Now I understand why you guys haven't been posting much here lately...you've been embroiled in yet another fantastic debate with Andy:


    http://www.amgperformance.net/online...mmy-pelka.html

    I think this is part of the problem though. You guys are WAY late to the party. All the MHP/Andy discussions debate/arguing took place long ago on MBW and then on this site and most of the members here and there have forgotten about it. It's old news. Yet, you clowns are still at it constantly posting your lame ass MHP vs PPP videos. I will say one thing though, it's absurd to think even a highly tuned C63 is going to stand a chance against a Weistec M156 or a tuned SLS. I'd expect nothing less however we are talking about $4k in mods versus $25k in mods so there really is no comparison. But, that's common sense (something you guys are lacking bigtime) and it looks to me like you guys took Andy's bait, hook line and sinker LOL.

    So, thanks for more useless comparisons. The link above was a total train wreck and I almost felt soiled by reading it....until I came across Sirexs' real name - EISSA AL MANSOORI. And then did a quick Google search which returned his self entitled Flickr page:

    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

    "The World's Best Photos by Eissa Al Mansoori"


    http://flickrhivemind.net/User/Eissa...ri/Interesting


    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Here's another great link:


    http://www.flickr.com/photos/46393686@N04/5754783310/

    Check out the first comment LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

    Comments and faves


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    And this one is good too:


    https://www.facebook.com/search/resu...ri&init=public


    Studied at St. louis university
    Saint Louis University is a Catholic, Jesuit university ranked among the top research institutions in the nation.


    LOL!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I will say one thing though, it's absurd to think even a highly tuned C63 is going to stand a chance against a Weistec M156 or a tuned SLS. I'd expect nothing less however we are talking about $4k in mods versus $25k in mods so there really is no comparison.
    Thats the whole point.Tell that to Andy. I refused to race him for the exact same reason, but he thought otherwise.

    You moron. Do you know how many names go by Eissa Almansoori ?. You are truly an idiot and know nothing about what you are posting.

    Yeah our posts are worthless, yet you still to seem to reply with essays on every thread we make. looooool


    Sirex63 is Eissa Almansoori, but not the teenager you posted above.looool.

    A true idiot. Thanks for furthur proving that
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    And this one is good too:


    https://www.facebook.com/search/resu...ri&init=public


    Studied at St. louis university
    Saint Louis University is a Catholic, Jesuit university ranked among the top research institutions in the nation.


    LOL!!!!
    looool. dumbass that is not our Eissa
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    looool. dumbass that is not our Eissa

    Really ?? then why does it say:

    Eissa Al Mansoori

    Lives in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



    LOL. Sounds like the same guy to me !!! Funny how you guys like to hid behind your computers thinking you are totally anonymous.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Hey LZH, remember this:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky- I'm honestly considering taking a permanent vacation from this forum and never coming back unless you do something about these three guys. They're behavior and attitude is disgusting and I'm ashamed to be posting on ANY forum where they are allowed to exist.

    LOL!!!!
    what happened?

    looks like you have no shame at all...loooool.


    @Sticky- joseph when will the ignore function be implemented. I dont appreciate this weasle trolling in our threads like a $#@!ing child. he has nothing better to do in life. just a loser behind a laptop.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Really ?? then why does it say:

    Eissa Al Mansoori


    Lives in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



    LOL. Sounds like the same guy to me !!! Funny how you guys like to hid behind your computers thinking you are totally anonymous.
    arguing with you is like arguing with a slut. Eissa Almansoori is a common name. Yeah go Ask Andy, Eissa/Sirex is not a thin dude.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Hey LZH, remember this:



    what happened?

    looks like you have no shame at all...loooool.


    @Sticky - joseph when will the ignore function be implemented. I dont appreciate this weasle trolling in our threads like a $#@!ing child. he has nothing better to do in life. just a loser behind a laptop.

    Yes, I remember that. Obviously you have a problem understanding the definition of "CONSIDERING". And I put my shame aside to come back and have fun with you three retards. Thanks for the laughs !!!!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Yes, I remember that. Obviously you have a problem understanding the definition of "CONSIDERING". And I put my shame aside to come back and have fun with you three retards. Thanks for the laughs !!!!!

    Oh really. Tell me where my problem is in undertstanding this:
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    So sadly, no more for me. I'm officially DONE. As long as you guys are spewing your venom here, I will not be. I'll check in from time to time but this is my last post here.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Hey LZH, remember this:



    what happened?

    looks like you have no shame at all...loooool.


    @Sticky - joseph when will the ignore function be implemented. I dont appreciate this weasle trolling in our threads like a $#@!ing child. he has nothing better to do in life. just a loser behind a laptop.
    are you trying to say that you have all this knowledge as an "engineer" but can't figure out how to ignore someone . i know it works great because you little youtube gurus are on my ignore list and it seems to be working great ! i don't have to see your youtube hits anymore .

    but since you guys live by youtube , i have one for you........


  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by Jacob502 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.


    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Oh really. Tell me where my problem is in undertstanding this:

    You're problem with understanding is that I meant I would no long be posting in that particular thread - that is what I meant by "here".
    LOL

    But I find it funny that I've been posting for over a week or so now and you haven't had any problem with it or said anything. But now that I've called your buddy Sirex out, you seem to have a problem and are defending him. Clearly I struck a nerve LOL.

    Oh, and please stop sending me PM's. Especially PM's where you make death threats. I don't take threats of physical violence very lightly and I've already contacted Sticky about it. I guess your little time out didn't teach you anything.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    You're problem with understanding is that I meant I would no long be posting in that particular thread - that is what I meant by "here".
    LOL

    But I find it funny that I've been posting for over a week or so now and you haven't had any problem with it or said anything. But now that I've called your buddy Sirex out, you seem to have a problem and are defending him. Clearly I struck a nerve LOL.

    Oh, and please stop sending me PM's. Especially PM's where you make death threats. I don't take threats of physical violence very lightly and I've already contacted Sticky about it. I guess your little time out didn't teach you anything.
    Stop posting BS on me and I'll do the same. I have ignored you, but you seem to be looking for trouble. we contacted @Sticky before you did. your childish acts are never ending in this forum. Im not the only who thinks so as well.

    Just $#@! off you loser and get a life.

    LEAVE ME IN PEACE AND THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO YOU
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    are you trying to say that you have all this knowledge as an "engineer" but can't figure out how to ignore someone . i know it works great because you little youtube gurus are on my ignore list
    it is really sad that you actually have children I feel sorry for them. they must be proud of you right now..loooool
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Stop posting BS on me and I'll do the same. I have ignored you, but you seem to be looking for trouble. we contacted @Sticky before you did. your childish acts are never ending in this forum. Im not the only who thinks so as well.

    Just $#@! off you loser and get a life.

    LEAVE ME IN PEACE AND THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

    Jacob - Leave YOU in peace ?????

    I'm sorry, but you really need to go back and read this thread again. I never mentioned you ONCE. I quoted your brother and was addressing Sirex. And your first post to me called me a moron. Then I immediately start getting PM's from you and your brother threatening to shoot me. Get your facts straight.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by Jacob502 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.


    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    SHUT THE $#@! ALREADY YOU PATHETIC TROLL.

    LEAVE US THREE "CLOWNS" in PEACE AND DIP YOU NONSENSE POSTS SOMEWHERE ELSE

    Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Is that you in the video you pussy.loooool

    where are your dynosheets you moron?. I'm still waiting on your lies and BS. Your just like your buddy Andy. when you grow some balls and stick to your claims then come here and talk 5hit. loooooool

    Hey you told us youll post videos and pics with results on your build......

    where is all that?
    i wasn't the one calling people fat and then posting some video unscrewing my catch can with more rolls than a bakery and a nice set of moobs !

    now i really do understand that English is not your first language . i have written about a 100 times for you and your little group of youtube soldiers that i didn't have dyno sheets but you keep asking for them . could someone please write this in his native language so this "engineer" can understand .

    grow a set of balls ?????? i'm not the one playing the internet punk . i am still building my car so there's not much i can post yet . could someone please write this in his native language also .

    you are correct about posting my results but the cars not done yet . could someone please write this in his native language .

    by the way , the cars not done yet .

    p.s. the cars not done yet .

    MY F'ING CAR IS NOT DONE YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!


    do you think you can wrap your "engineering" mind around what i have said ?

    i built my car for myself and not as a marketing tool for others to see . i said i would post my results when i got the car back from Weistec . i hope you are holding your breath while waiting for my "results" .

  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by Jacob502 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.


    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    it is really sad that you actually have children I feel sorry for them. they must be proud of you right now..loooool
    first of all , i have a child and he is 15 months old . second , don't bring any members of my family into this . there is a fine line that people can cross and you crossed it .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •