Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

and in other e90nazipost news........

$#@! is about to get real

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cloud_connected Click here to enlarge
    The thing is that Bimmerpost WANTs to see those threads. They act as an open invitation for Vendors to start PMing trying to sell stuff. BP needs uninformed, impatient, gullible nubs to attract vendors. You can't blame them, it is a business. That's why "which xxxx should i buy" threads will never be discouraged by the MODs.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by normano Click here to enlarge
    you, sir, speak the truth. this website is moving away from being a community, and towards that of a marketplace. maybe, it was a marketplace all along and they let us think we had a "community."
    shameless beebee(dotcom) plug

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Posts will probably just be deleted and users banned. Nothing new...
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    :popcorn: it's entertaining when work is slow and boring

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    they're getting banned unfortunately Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol what a joke.
    Daily: 2007 Montego Blue E92 335i - Stock
    Weekend: 2008 Graffiti CBR 600RR - Two Brothers | CBR Heaven | Shogun | Motovation | Power Commander | Honda Racing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    T-minus __ hrs until we see cloud_connected & normano joining us over here
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am about to graduate with a degree in History I feel the need to...well I'll just say this...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I guess it is not true of internet forums.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mat Morkin Click here to enlarge
    I am about to graduate with a degree in History I feel the need to...well I'll just say this...

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I guess it is not true of internet forums.
    Nope, I got banned on an iPhone gaming forum because I said I hate in app purchases.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno@ProTUNING Freaks Click here to enlarge
    they're getting banned unfortunately Click here to enlarge
    I can't believe y'all are vendors on e90post. :shakeshead:
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    You never know, one of them may already be here. The internet's a big place....
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    I gotta tell you, I will probably become a vendor there as well, I purposefully stay off that sight so I don't get banned b4 I do, maybe I'm a sell out, but you have to go to where the people are at.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    one of them is already here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bryce Click here to enlarge
    one of them is already here Click here to enlarge
    Knew it the first time you posted Click here to enlarge It's obvious when you revive and post in threads that "bryce" created lol.

Just get a VPN already, and you'll become unbannable
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm just curious if cloud_connected was already a member here. He seemed knowledgeable(esp. about Cobb), which leads me to believe he's been banned before lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    who said i'm banned on e90nazi post exactly?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forcefed Click here to enlarge
    There is only 1 thing vendors care about. It isn't you or doing what is right.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I gotta tell you, I will probably become a vendor there as well, I purposefully stay off that sight so I don't get banned b4 I do, maybe I'm a sell out, but you have to go to where the people are at.
    Yes, you are a sell out.

When you see their prices you may change your mind. Plus the hardcore interested in what your product is and actually understand what it will do are here. Regardless, my vendors are happy and are not at war over shaking noobs down.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, you are a sell out.

When you see their prices you may change their mind. Plus the hardcore interested in what your product is and actually understand what it will do are here. Regardless, vendors my vendors are happy and not at war over shaking noobs down.
    be real for a minute, sticky. i know we don't always see eye to eye. ok, we never agree. but, Jason has a much bigger audience waiting to send payments to vendors than you do. at least for now. i'd love for bb to become as popular and have as many members as bimmerpost. we won't see that for a while, at least, however. Jason has a better looking website. appearences matter to noobs. so do policies that encourage new members (ban the old ones that rock the boat, allow vendors to post like crazy in new member threads, etc).

finally, your reputation system is broken. for several months, i could only post once a day because my opinion varied from the majority here. nowadays, people aren't so quick to neg me (i'm sure this post will earn several neg's, putting me back into red). the difference, overall, is you handle yourself differently than jason does. say what you want about jason and bimmerpost, i'll agree with you to most points.

i just think owners of message boards should refrain from being AS opinionated as some get......

besides all that, cheers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I see sikh335 is already off his ban.... that seems fairClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bryce Click here to enlarge
    be real for a minute, sticky. i know we don't always see eye to eye. ok, we never agree. but, Jason has a much bigger audience waiting to send payments to vendors than you do. at least for now. i'd love for bb to become as popular and have as many members as bimmerpost. we won't see that for a while, at least, however. Jason has a better looking website. appearences matter to noobs. so do policies that encourage new members (ban the old ones that rock the boat, allow vendors to post like crazy in new member threads, etc).

finally, your reputation system is broken. for several months, i could only post once a day because my opinion varied from the majority here. nowadays, people aren't so quick to neg me (i'm sure this post will earn several neg's, putting me back into red). the difference, overall, is you handle yourself differently than jason does. say what you want about jason and bimmerpost, i'll agree with you to most points.

i just think owners of message boards should refrain from being AS opinionated as some get......

besides all that, cheers.
    I get it, bigger audience yet all the complaints. Is bigger really better? Look at our front page and look at theirs. One is boring generic BMW fluff and the other tells you what is really going on with a far more interesting articles.

I think the appearance is subjective. I think e90post looks old but I guess I look at it differently since I'm not using VB3 or wordpress. I'm on VB4. Maybe you just prefer what you are used to? Because I'm running the more advanced software/features here without a huge budget from a legion of vendors I rape for $.

The reputation system isn't broken it's people expecting to do whatever they want that is the problem. You should consider posting quality content instead of starting your posting off by posting conflicting opinions. What did you expect?

Hey, you are more than free to start your own message board if you think you know how one should be run. I think you spend a lot of time on a single board and that skews your opinion.

Regardless, from a business standpoint, you get more per vendor dollar here. And hey, I'm the one the fighting this uphill battle without support. The fact I have gotten this far speaks for itself. I'm not trying to be e90post, I'm trying to be better. There is more to it than volume which they better have with a 5+ year head start.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes, you are a sell out.

When you see their prices you may change your mind. Plus the hardcore interested in what your product is and actually understand what it will do are here. Regardless, my vendors are happy and are not at war over shaking noobs down.
    It is what it is though, they are a market place, you are a market place. They sell add space so do you, they offer a market, so do you. I plan on using both, an BB lot sooner and more often, and we shall see what comes from it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is what it is though, they are a market place, you are a market place. They sell add space so do you, they offer a market, so do you. I plan on using both, an BB lot sooner and more often, and we shall see what comes from it.
    No, you see, they are predominantly a marketplace whereas we are predominantly focused on the enthusiast community and modding. Whereas you might get a ton of threads there on what tune to get and sponsors can chime in here we will actually discuss the technical aspects of the tunes. Sure, it doesn't pay/sell as much, but it is much more interesting and fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It looks like that general questions thread, along with normano, disappeared off the face of the earth . cloud_connected survived lol. Clearly they don't want to organize general basic information into a thread as less vendors will see it and chime in. What a joke.
    [02/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Under Construction

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @Mat Morkin, you don't *need* that site. @Rob@RBTurbo is a perfect example; he's not a vendor nor does he frequently post there. Yet everyone seems to know about RB turbos. If a product does well, people will find it. Simple.
    [02/07 E92 335i 6MT] - Under Construction

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nitehawk Click here to enlarge
    @Mat Morkin , you don't *need* that site. @Rob@RBTurbo is a perfect example; he's not a vendor nor does he frequently post there. Yet everyone seems to know about RB turbos. If a product does well, people will find it. Simple.
    exactly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast