Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Indianapolis Colts

Well, first pre-season game down and I have to say they looked pretty good. I know, I know...it was pre-season, against the Rams no less, but Andrew Luck looked like a stud out there. He made good decisions and threw perfect passes. His pocket presence looked to be one of a 5 year vet. The 2 rookie receivers caught everything thrown their way.

The thing that impressed me the most was the defense. They were playing with an enthusiasm I have not seen for a long time. They were making tackles like I havent seen since the mid 90's.

The team as a whole actually reminds me of the Steelers. I don't know if its that tough Baltimore attitude from HC Grigson or from former Steelers OC Arians(this guy actually made Big Ben look good and he was Peyton's first QB coach) but there is a different feeling with this team.

Now they do need some work....In order for Luck to become the GOAT...the offensive line must improve. Only Luck's greatness allowed him to escape sure sacks that lesser QBs would have allowed.

There are other negatives bit I am too lazy to post any further from my phone sooooo....

Yes, I know its only pre-season but I am jacked!!!!!!!!!!!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

People are already acting like he is a hall of famer based on 1 pre-season performance.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    People are already acting like he is a hall of famer based on 1 pre-season performance.
    With the exception of Chad Johnson head butting his wife, the whole Peyton vs Luck is the big story right now. Of course its going to get blown out of proportion. If he has one good pre-season game, some will say he's a shoe in for the HOF. If he blows the next one, he is a bust. Typical ESPN bull$#@!. That being said, if he builds on what he did Sunday and assuming a relatively injury free career, my bet is he will be a HOFmer.
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Get some Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I wish him well. I'm more concerned with Peyton.

I guarantee you Chad's wife $#@!ed it all up and instigated, not him. She seems like a colossal $#@!.

She also just cost herself an NFL contract. He needs to dump her ASAP and get his life back on track.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

BTW he did look good, but I have to say his first TD was a dump-off pass. I cannot wait to see what my Football-Texans do against him, we have had a solid decade of butt pounding by Manning, now we get Luck. I think we are going to give him all he can handle.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I wish him well. I'm more concerned with Peyton.

I guarantee you Chad's wife $#@!ed it all up and instigated, not him. She seems like a colossal $#@!.

She also just cost herself an NFL contract. He needs to dump her ASAP and get his life back on track.
    I agree with everything you just said.
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mat Morkin Click here to enlarge
    BTW he did look good, but I have to say his first TD was a dump-off pass. I cannot wait to see what my Football-Texans do against him, we have had a solid decade of butt pounding by Manning, now we get Luck. I think we are going to give him all he can handle.
    Yes, I know it was a dumpoff, but it still was a good decision. Going into the game I wasn't concerned about stats as much as I was as the decisions he was making.

I do agree that this is the Texans division right now but we are coming to take our spot back...I feel sorry for Jax fans....lol
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Ya man, he checks down well for a rookie, I'm taking nothing away from him. Like I said, first 10 years of Manning, now Luck, that sucks. However, he should be afraid...very afraid bc the Texans D sacked Carolina 9 times, be it preseason, that means about as much as Lucks 2 TD's. I think you guys should be just as happy that you might have a runing game. Oh ya, it sucks to be a Jags fan, no one goes to their games even when their team is relevant.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

inb4lucktearsaclandkbkillshimself

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    inb4lucktearsaclandkbkillshimself
    If I didn't kill myself when Manning went down then a Luck injury won't do it.....

Plus...Drew Stanton and Mr Irrelevant looked good so we may have a backup plan...
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    If I didn't kill myself when Manning went down then a Luck injury won't do it.....

Plus...Drew Stanton and Mr Irrelevant looked good so we may have a backup plan...
    consecutive losing seasons might. lol

your swagbucks bs finally stopped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

All I know is they need to hurry up and bring a team to LA already. I can think of 5 cities where the team would not be missed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Get ready, L.A. Jags.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Lol, KB. The AFC South belongs to the Texans now. Can't wait to see Brian Cushing "welcome" Luck into the NFL.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Haha...yep, LA Jags is right!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

If we get the Jags they better rename the team. What a stupid name.