4 Post(s)

Ron Paul on Iran.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Finally someone who understands.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

I so wish your congress would take this man serious and stop hostile activities on other nations.
    It would save the USA a lot of money in the process...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I just don't understand why more people don't see that this man gets it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I just don't understand why more people don't see that this man gets it.
    They listen to what the media tells them thats why.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    They listen to what the media tells them thats why.
    But it's very simple to just listen to what he says. It all makes sense.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    But it's very simple to just listen to what he says. It all makes sense.
    Yea sadly our country has become so into thinking left and right they have forgotten they are the same and both sides are controlled puppets, and when someone like Ron Paul speaks out the media who are also puppets controlled by the elite state he is a crazy old man who isn't electable. The sooner people take a stand the sooner our country will become a better place, and not only our country but the world. Sadly I think it's only going to get worse, and the government will keep taking away freedoms until we realize that crap we don't have a constitution anymore.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

It's probably too late GG. It would take a revolution.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

This is all dictated by Israel, who is affraid Iran will nuke them.
    The stupid thing is Iran stated they will do this, and Israel's fear "forces" the USA to take a stand against Iran...
    The world would be a better place if the US would loosen their commitment to Israel.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I'm not quite sure why the USA has such a commitment to Israel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Joe - this is simple. What is demographically the largest group in the state of New York....who has a big say in who gets elected...

Israel oppresses a state within its own borders yet the US lets this happen.

Then you look at Syria, the SAS entered Syria last Thursday and is fighting from within the country...you heard it here first!!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    What is demographically the largest group in the state of New York
    Well I don't believe it's Jews although they are a lot in New York. I see where you are going with it though.

Then you look at Syria, the SAS entered Syria last Thursday and is fighting from within the country...you heard it here first!!!
    They will get their way in Syria.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Joe - this is simple. What is demographically the largest group in the state of New York....who has a big say in who gets elected...

Israel oppresses a state within its own borders yet the US lets this happen.

This is classic. Too bad ur not alone in believing this BS.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    1. Jews arent the largest demographic in new york, if that is what you are insinuating.

2. US has interest in Israel because Israel is actually a stable democracy, produces technology, business and trade with the US and many other countries, meaning they aren't a complete $#@!hole like every other muslim ran country, sorry.

3. Israel fears Iran, a lot, because Iran is being ran by Khomeni; a completely $#@!ed up deranged muslim cleric who wants to destroy Israel first, and then the US second, if he could.

4. Before you all start hating on Israel and Jews, remember this, muslims and arabs in Israel have more rights than they do in Syria, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran etc.. etc... Muslims can even run for office in Israel, there are political officials in the Israeli parliament. If a Jew wanted to run for office in Syria, what do you think what happen? Thought so.

Israel isn't so bad, trust me, I've lived there a little while. It does have some $#@!ty aspects about it, can't deny, but in all fairness, every muslim ran country needs to graduate into the 21st century with the rest of the world and cut the bull$#@!. If you don't believe me, go argue with all the Syrian, Egyption, Libyan, Tunisian citizens who overthrew their own government.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Let me rephrase, one of the larger voting demographics.

You can not put western ideals into muslim countries...history has shown it will not work. The reality is that the US feels it has the right to put forth its agenda onto the rest world.

At this point, the only thing that scares me more than the current US president is the thought of Mitt getting in. Whilst he is a very good business man, his public relation skills as shown on his trip to Europe leave a lot to be desired.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Interesting. This man is speaking the truth. The negative image shown by other countries, specially U.S is just much more than enough. Let me make this short and simple. I reach to the Paris airport, as soon as they realize i'm Iranian, they send to the Interrogation room. "Why you are here?", "What do you have?", "Why you come and go so much?", "What is this for?" etc... like i'm a terrorist and carry nukes with me.

I go to the bank ask for money transfer. As soon as they realize i'm pulling out money from Iran, they call the manager. "We are sorry sir, but we can't do it.", "Please go to another bank", and even if they transfer it they request a background check even about your dad's cousin's financial records. WTH is this!

If US and others say that they are not Iran's people enemy, then why they are boycotts against Iran? Seriously, all the pressure is on the people not on the government. Iran's gov don't give a $#@! about boycotts. These boycotts can never stop Iran's nuclear program. Israel's secretary of defense got it right and said it right, Obama is just trying to make look things under control with his boycott program just to get more votes in the upcoming election.

However I know better than any of the foreigners that who these $#@!headed heated muslims are and what they have in their mind and what they can do. They surely are working on nuclear bomb and they are very close to reach their goals.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    2. US has interest in Israel because Israel is actually a stable democracy, produces technology, business and trade with the US and many other countries, meaning they aren't a complete $#@!hole like every other muslim ran country, sorry.
    Agreed.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU
    Israel fears Iran, a lot, because Iran is being ran by Khamenei; a completely $#@!ed up deranged muslim cleric who wants to destroy Israel first, and then the US second, if he could.
    Not just Israel and US, he wants to destroy every part of the world except North Korea, Syria, Venezuela and make them all Shia!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU
    Before you all start hating on Israel and Jews, remember this, muslims and arabs in Israel have more rights than they do in Syria, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran etc.. etc... Muslims can even run for office in Israel, there are political officials in the Israeli parliament. If a Jew wanted to run for office in Syria, what do you think what happen? Thought so.
    Agreed too, but it's not like that people with other religions can live in peace in Israel. Before that Iran made a law about traveling to Israel (Can you believe it? If you go to Israel even for fun and then come back to Iran, They throw you in jail for 5 years!), i went to Israel. Very decent place, much better than some European countries but still i could sense the hate towards me everytime someone saw the Religion: Muslim in my passport.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Ugh, had a great response but lost it.

Basically I said the US has created problems for Iran since the 1953 coup. Also, Iran makes things worse with stupid threats like saying they will close the Straight of Hormuz or that they want to destroy Israel.

Unfortunately it's like a Cold War and it seems people are waiting for the election before making any other moves.