Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Thumbs up juiceduptuning.co.uk

Absolute pleasure dealing with the guys. Great customer service. Only ordered two items from them and I will 100% use them again and recomend their services to UK customers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Keep this users rep and post in account when reading this review.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

True I could seem like a new user signed up that is in some way affiliated with them but I assure you I am not. As for my rep / posts this will never be high as I am no tuning expert and certainly would not be offering advice to people when there are far more suitably qualified people to get advice from. I could spam the sales forum with 'please post pics' or 'good luck with sale' to get my post count up but again I would only be doing such on sales that I am interested in.

I have never bothered to post in forums with good or bad experiences with any products or services but I decided I would this time to help those in the UK looking to tune. In turn this should see prices fall here in the UK or at least help UK dealers keep up the good work. The scene is not as big as it is in the US.

If you don't trust my review please feel free to ignore it or delete my post.
    If you want only people that will be continually posting please feel free to delete my account.

Cheers
    Last edited by kev335i; 07-30-2012 at 08:10 AM. Reason: mistake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kev335i Click here to enlarge
    True I could seem like a new user signed up that is in some way affiliated with them but I assure you I am not. As for my rep / posts this will never be high as I am no tuning expert and certainly would not be offering advice to people when there are far more suitably qualified people to get advice from. I could spam the sales forum with 'please post pics' or 'good luck with sale' to get my post count up but again I would only be doing such on sales that I am interested in.

I have never bothered to post in forums with good or bad experiences with any products or services but I decided I would this time to help those in the UK looking to tune. In turn this should see prices fall here in the UK or at least help UK dealers keep up the good work. The scene is not as big as it is in the US.

If you don't trust my review please feel free to ignore it or delete my post.
    If you want only people that will be continually posting please feel free to delete my account.

Cheers
    I don't think you are affiliated or spamming.

You just have to understand that by not posting frequently we don't know you. Words from members who are active in the community carry more weight not that there is anything wrong with what you said.

I am not discounting your review and welcome it. I simply mentioned that people should keep the source in mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Ok cool Click here to enlarge
    I have to say that the fact that the afore mentioned site doesn't have any sort of contact number on it. Which they explain is to keep costs down was a very big concern of mine. I would like to be able to talk to someone should I encounter any problems with my order. I had seen reviews on other forums stating they provided good service so I broke my own rules and decided to order from them. (using credit card of course for the extra insurance). I needed have been concerned. They were first class. By posting a review I thought it would help other users with the same concerns as me. If you can call my original comments a review!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kev335i Click here to enlarge
    By posting a review I thought it would help other users with the same concerns as me. If you can call my original comments a review!!
    I do and your comments do help.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I've bought quite a few of my mods from Neil @ Juiceduptuning and he has always come through for me. Just off the top of my head my JB3, AR DPs, meth kit, ETS FMIC, AR OCC, BMS OCC, and probably more from Neil.

With the lack of n54 tuning parts in the Uk it is good to see that there is a reliable retailer that we can use.
    Alpine White 2008 6MT 335i - Cobb AP - PTF Tuned - RB Turbos - AR DPs - VRSF 3.5" exhaust - Custom FMIC - 380mm BBK F&R - BMS DCI - M3 DCT LSD - Whiteline subframe bushes - M3 Sways and rear arms - M3 wishbones - ER CP - Spec Stage 3+ clutch and steel SMFW - AST 4100 Coilovers - UUC DSSR -UUC Black tranny mounts - TMS Alu diff bushes - Forge DVs - Aquamist HFS-4 meth - Alufelgen CS7s - BMWP V1 Steering Wheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by idnan Click here to enlarge
    I've bought quite a few of my mods from Neil @ Juiceduptuning and he has always come through for me. Just off the top of my head my JB3, AR DPs, meth kit, ETS FMIC, AR OCC, BMS OCC, and probably more from Neil.

With the lack of n54 tuning parts in the Uk it is good to see that there is a reliable retailer that we can use.
    Glad to see more support and positive comments.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A further purchase from juiceduptuning.co.uk what can I say excellent yet again. I decided to place my order late one Sunday evening with next day delivery. Obviously I wasn't expecting the order until the Tuesday but decided to order so it was there ready and waiting first thing Monday to be processed. Amazed not only did I get a reply to the order on the Sunday I also received Tracking number etc. All this at 11pm on a Sunday wow!. Order received as expected on the Tuesday in perfect condition and well packed. Just a few more upgrades to go now. Looking forward to using them again soon.

Keep it up guys spot on service.

Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome!