Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    We all understand english is a second language for you, you are miss comprehending certain things though
    And what are those things. Please tell meClick here to enlarge
    Let's have a civil discussion for once
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    So it's all right to call me a clown and joker I suppose?
    i guess it's better than being called a "little b*tch" right ?

Loooool. Now my English is bad? Let's see how you do in a secondary language...
    English is not my first language.

I can see for sure that your math is very bad, which leads me to confirm that you don't have any brains when it comes to numbers. At least I know my math really good.

Just for the record %10 of 594 is 59.4 which leads to 534.6
    moreover, %10 of 638 is 63.8 which leads to 574.

So since your claim is that this type of dyno read %10 lower, would that mean that the 600rwhp stage 1+ CLS63 that ran on the same dyno, would read 660 on a Dynojet? (I want to hear this one).

I did not post anything on Facebook, it was sirex, who happens to be a big fan of Dynocomp.

I am not going to make any calls to Weistec or Richard and ask about your matter. Your the one making the claims and making promises. Therefore, YOU PROVE IT. From the look of things you are not able to do so.

First you denied that you mentioned 594, and when I posted proof, you started making fun of my English. I do not wish to disrespect you as you do towards me and my brother and sirex. I just want to see results and facts, which this forum is about, but it seems that you are disturbed by it.Click here to enlarge

I started this thread in peace just o show a comparison race video, but you and Mr. Confronti completely ruined it. Keep doing so. I have no interest in arguing with a child anymore.
    seeing as how i learned Spanish before English , i guess it's not my first language either Click here to enlarge

you definately need some tutoring in math . if a dyno reads a number and what it reads is 10% lower than other dynos then you take that number and ADD 10% . maybe your type of math is different than the math here in the U.S. like i said before , and this will be the last time i write this , I WAS GIVEN THE NUMBERS BY WORD OF MOUTH . I WAS TOLD BY RICHARD THAT THE DYNO ( AT DYNOCOMP ) READS 10% LOWER THAN OTHER DYNOS . like i said in the last post , the numbers seemed a little high but that's just what i was told ( and no , i don't have dyno sheets to confirm this ) .

by the way , what do i have to prove to you guys ? now that you guys have taken this matter this far and are obviously out for some sort of witch hunt , i am not going to post any of my results here publicly , unless you guys are gone . now , on the other hand , if anyone is interested in results from me , i will be more than willing to pm or email them to you . also just received a call from Steve and Anthony last night saying that they fixed the issue with the car and that it is now running like a bat out of hell . they are going to the dyno today with the car for the final touches .

you do not wish to disrespect me like i disrespected you , Sirex and Jacob ???????? are you out of your mind ? you guys have been nothing but disrespectful to me and many other members on every forum you belong to . why don't you look around and see how many forums you guys have been banned or suspended from ? now look around and see how many i am suspended or banned from Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

^

Very interested in your results plz PM me when u feel that u can share.
    Tnx

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i guess it's better than being called a "little b*tch" right ?

seeing as how i learned Spanish before English , i guess it's not my first language either Click here to enlarge

you definately need some tutoring in math . if a dyno reads a number and what it reads is 10% lower than other dynos then you take that number and ADD 10% .

Loooool. Wrong again. When you get a number on the supposed %10 lower dyno. It is already %10 lower, you can't take %10 off the number achieved in the lower reading dyno. If a car makes 500rwhp on a Dynojet, then on the %10 lower reading dyno it would be 450. You cannot take %10 of 450 , which is 45, and add it to get the same number, that would equal to 590, thus not the number. Go back to school dude!

i am not going to post any of my results here publicly
    i already know that you wouldnt. You never were going to show us anything.Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    ^

Tnx
    This dude will not show you anything. He is not as generous and technical as myself or my brother Jacob.

Do you remember the thread that my bro started on his weistec stage 1+ upgrade with videos and dynosheets? .

Well let me tell you my bro is getting the 3.0L upgrade on his SL63 with the tranny upgrade. If you are interested I will post everything here and on mbworld when he is finished with the new @Weistec upgrades. That includes photos, dynosheets, and videos.

You already know the numbers on my bro's SL hagi on all previous mods. You will publicly find the new results when everything is finished.
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Typo on my #54 post line 4. I wrote 590, it should be 490!
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    ^

Tnx
    of course Hagi Click here to enlarge

Loooool. Wrong again. When you get a number on the supposed %10 lower dyno. It is already %10 lower, you can't take %10 off the number achieved in the lower reading dyno. If a car makes 500rwhp on a Dynojet, then on the %10 lower reading dyno it would be 450. You cannot take %10 of 450 , which is 45, and add it to get the same number, that would equal to 590, thus not the number. Go back to school dude!

i already know that you wouldnt. You never were going to show us anything.Click here to enlarge
    look math major....if there is no number given from the Dynojet , how do you figure out the number if the number given is from the Dyno Dynamics , which is 10% lower ? ready for it.......

X = the number on the Dynojet
    Y = the number on the Dyno Dynamics

if the Dyno Dynamics # is 540 then how do you get the Dynojet # ?

X = Y + Y(10%)
    X = 540 + 540(10%)
    X = 540 + 54
    X = 594

of course this is a math problem on paper and not a real world situation with lots of factors Click here to enlarge

somebody else , besides SLS , correct me if my math is wrong Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

of course Hagi Click here to enlarge

look math major....if there is no number given from the Dynojet , how do you figure out the number if the number given is from the Dyno Dynamics , which is 10% lower ? ready for it.......

X = the number on the Dynojet
    Y = the number on the Dyno Dynamics

if the Dyno Dynamics # is 540 then how do you get the Dynojet # ?

X = Y + Y(10%)
    X = 540 + 540(10%)
    X = 540 + 54
    X = 594

of course this is a math problem on paper and not a real world situation with lots of factors Click here to enlarge

somebody else , besides SLS , correct me if my math is wrong Click here to enlarge
    my god you really do need helpClick here to enlarge

Dude let me brek it out for you like a 10 year old. Dyno dynamics as you claim reads %10 lower. We're both cool with that ok?

1- if a car dynos 600 RWHP on a Dynojet this means it would dyno %10 lower on dyno dynamics which is
    600-600(10%)= 540Click here to enlarge

You are starting from the end number and taking %10 out of the 540, which is incorrectClick here to enlarge

Your supposed 540 number on dyno dynamics is actually 600 on a Dynojet.

2-100-10%= 90

Do this now:

540/0.9= 600Click here to enlarge

Dude, like I said, go back to school and stop posting, you look like a donkey right nowClick here to enlarge.

Btw, both Jacob and I are EngineersClick here to enlarge
    Last edited by SLS AMG; 07-26-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

my god you really do need helpClick here to enlarge

Dude let me brek it out for you like a 10 year old. Dyno dynamics as you claim reads %10 lower. We're both cool with that ok?

1- if a car dynos 600 RWHP on a Dynojet this means it would dyno %10 lower on dyno dynamics which is
    600-600(10%)= 540Click here to enlarge

You are starting from the end number and taking %10 out of the 540, which is incorrectClick here to enlarge

Your supposed 540 number on dyno dynamics is actually 600 on a Dynojet.

2-100-10%= 90

Do this now:

540/0.9= 600Click here to enlarge

Dude, like I said, go back to school and stop posting, you look like a donkey right nowClick here to enlarge.

Btw, both Jacob and I are EngineersClick here to enlarge
    hell , i like your numbers more than mine . i thought i was giving myself too much credit for the 10% gain over the low number but you are above mine....so i will take it Click here to enlarge

so i guess my car went from 600 to 644.4 with your numbers on a Dynojet right ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

hell , i like your numbers more than mine . i thought i was giving myself too much credit for the 10% gain over the low number but you are above mine....so i will take it Click here to enlarge

so i guess my car went from 600 to 644.4 with your numbers on a Dynojet right ?
    Yep. Thats if you made the right claims.

Im glad you finally understand how the math works right nowClick here to enlarge

And just for reference I dont think the dyno that Dynocomp uses reads %10 lower than typical dynojets. If that's the case than the cls63 with the stage 1+ would dyno 660 on a Dynojet, which is impossible. You keep feeding us with BS
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Explain to me why Sirex would deserve a neg rep based on posts made in this thread.
    If I read through this thread I would be more inclined to neg rep you for your tendentious posts and rousing of public sentiments.
    Not sure why you act here the way you do right now. But whatever you do, this is not making things better.
    +1000000000000000000000000000

completely agree with you.
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

+1000000000000000000000000000

completely agree with you.

Obviously but if you were called stupid, little boy alcoholic and so on continuously for a month by a member youd agree with me. Im sure
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Obviously but if you were called stupid, little boy alcoholic and so on continuously for a month by a member youd agree with me. Im sure
    Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

I don't want to see any more posting of pm's.

Going to have members vote on a new policy shortly.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't want to see any more posting of pm's.

Going to have members vote on a new policy shortly.
    No need for a vote....if someone does not understand that PM = PRIVATE MESSAGE or does not understand the definition of the word PRIVATE they should simply be banned, no questions asked.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    No need for a vote....if someone does not understand that PM = PRIVATE MESSAGE or does not understand the definition of the word PRIVATE they should simply be banned, no questions asked.
    that's exactly the kind of thing that needs to happen to make people understand . because you post a pm from another forum doesn't make it any better.....IT'S STILL A PM !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

that's exactly the kind of thing that needs to happen to make people understand . because you post a pm from another forum doesn't make it any better.....IT'S STILL A PM !
    Here: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...inst-the-rules
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    What is the Policy on asking for permission from the user to post Private messages?. If you go back to my post #20 you will find the following

You did mention 594rwhp. Shall I post what u said to Sirex?We don't believe any of the BS that you posted.

Now go cry some more Click here to enlarge

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to show us the CLS63 race since he probably would be smoking you Click here to enlarge
    A clear question asking for permission and it looks like he agreed in the following post #21:

you can post where i said something about 594whp when you post my claims from yesterday , or hell even in the past week or two where i talk
    @BAD430BENZ , if you told me not to post your personal information, I wouldnt have. Period!

Just posted to expose your ongoing BS. its all
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky........how long does this need to continue to see where the problem is ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Sticky........how long does this need to continue to see where the problem is ?
    Once you mind your own business and stop storming into threads that you are not interested in. For example this thread.
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Closing. And closing pisses me off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123