Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 71
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Sirex got banned for no good reason??? Are you sure?????
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yes I did, I was on suspension because I posted a video song that contained bad language ( that's what scott said on private ), within 1-2 days from that suspension I figured out that I got banned and when I checked the reason there wasn't lol so funny

    Btw dodger, next time you want to call names ( like Joker ) for example, be a man and say it when I'm able to reply you, not behind my back ( when I'm on suspension or banned ) Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Sirex63; 07-26-2012 at 01:02 AM.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    How about this, i said jokers.. behind your back? This is the internet..



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Yes I did, I was on suspension because I posted a video song that contained bad language ( that's what scott said on private ), within 1-2 days from that suspension I figured out that I got banned and when I checked the reason there wasn't lol so funny

    Btw dodger, next time you want to call names ( like Joker ) for example, be a man and say it when I'm able to reply you, not behind my back ( when I'm on suspension or banned ) Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    How about this, i said jokers.. behind your back? This is the internet..
    If I'm a joker why aren't you laughing now ? why did you even reply me I'm a joker right ? lol

    Anyway I don't want to start all of this again, have a nice night Mike.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Start what insulting talking down being your typical self... do it doesnt bother me all though i rather not be called stupid or insulted by you.. but ive figuredout that you have zero manners and zero respect for others, and hopefully sticky realizes soon and bans you...



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    If I'm a joker why aren't you laughing now ? why did you even reply me I'm a joker right ? lol

    Anyway I don't want to start all of this again, have a nice night Mike.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Start what insulting talking down being your typical self... do it doesnt bother me all though i rather not be called stupid or insulted by you.. but ive figuredout that you have zero manners and zero respect for others, and hopefully sticky realizes soon and bans you...
    So now you're threatening me with a ban ?

    Good boy. Now go sleep.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    So now you're threatening me with a ban ?

    Good boy. Now go sleep.
    How could i threaten any one with a ban im just a member? Stop already with the negative personal comments.. it honestly makes you sound dumb,, i said sound dumb. I didnt say you were dumb so... dont go down that street.. why dont you turn iver a new leaf and me more respectful to fellow members and add usefull content
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky whats up with repping people ive spread it around i want to negative rep sirex out of here but i cant what gives,,
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    How could i threaten any one with a ban im just a member? Stop already with the negative personal comments.. it honestly makes you sound dumb,, i said sound dumb. I didnt say you were dumb so... dont go down that street.. why dont you turn iver a new leaf and me more respectful to fellow members and add usefull content
    You must have a low opinion of people if you think they’re your equals. I'll stop with the negative personal comments when you stop with your silly negative reps on every post that Sirex does.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky whats up with repping people ive spread it around i want to negative rep sirex out of here but i cant what gives,,
    I'm not sure, guess you have to spread it a bit.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    So now you're threatening me with a ban ?

    Good boy. Now go sleep.
    This isn't going to fly man.

    Please drop your little personal grudge and just show respect to the members here if you want to post here. You just came off a timeout.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    How about everybody here stops referring to things that happen on other forums and leave the childish bickering also at the other forums.
    I've seen some real patience here from some people, and some teaming up from others, who apparently have some sort of grudge.
    It is all getting very tiring.
    Please let's try to at least on this forum behave as the adults we are all supposed to be and talk about our collective hobby.
    Everybody here is free to contribute to this forum, and by now it is hopefully clear which contributions are appreciated and which ones are not.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,425
    Rep Points
    32,105.3
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    How about everybody here stops referring to things that happen on other forums and leave the childish bickering also at the other forums.
    I've seen some real patience here from some people, and some teaming up from others, who apparently have some sort of grudge.
    It is all getting very tiring.
    Please let's try to at least on this forum behave as the adults we are all supposed to be and talk about our collective hobby.
    Everybody here is free to contribute to this forum, and by now it is hopefully clear which contributions are appreciated and which ones are not.
    If they don't, just rep them into the ground. My patience has worn thin.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure, guess you have to spread it a bit.
    If anyone wants to help and give out a negative rep to sirex that would be cool
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    You must have a low opinion of people if you think they’re your equals. I'll stop with the negative personal comments when you stop with your silly negative reps on every post that Sirex does.
    That sirex does? Are you not sirex? Or did you just start speaking of yourself in the third person? In my whole time here ive given 3 negative reps: 1 to each of you or maybe your all the same person,
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    You must have a low opinion of people if you think they’re your equals. I'll stop with the negative personal comments when you stop with your silly negative reps on every post that Sirex does.
    That sirex does? Are you not sirex? Or did you just start speaking of yourself in the third person? In my whole time here ive given 3 negative reps: 1 to each of you or maybe your all the same person,
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    If anyone wants to help and give out a negative rep to sirex that would be cool
    Explain to me why Sirex would deserve a neg rep based on posts made in this thread.
    If I read through this thread I would be more inclined to neg rep you for your tendentious posts and rousing of public sentiments.
    Not sure why you act here the way you do right now. But whatever you do, this is not making things better.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Explain to me why Sirex would deserve a neg rep based on posts made in this thread.
    If I read through this thread I would be more inclined to neg rep you for your tendentious posts and rousing of public sentiments.
    Not sure why you act here the way you do right now. But whatever you do, this is not making things better.
    We all have our own opinions, but he is nothing but negative to members weve lost some good members because of him and he just doesnt stop with the negativity. Neg rep whoever you want thats your choice. Maybe you should give sirex a positive rep and me a negative rep if tgats how you feel?
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Maybe you should give sirex a positive rep and me a negative rep if tgats how you feel
    I don't like giving neg rep but will not hesitate to do so if I think it is called for. You will know I gave it though.
    Accomplishments in the past do not give guarantee for the future.
    I believe in the positive of people, so as long as they are not acting up now I will not neg rep anyone.
    In this thread there is no reason to rep him neg or pos.
    Your posts on the other hand are tendentious.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Think what you want, i dont need a speech you dont need to be on my side or give sirex a neg rep thats all up to you


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    I don't like giving neg rep but will not hesitate to do so if I think it is called for. You will know I gave it though.
    Accomplishments in the past do not give guarantee for the future.
    I believe in the positive of people, so as long as they are not acting up now I will not neg rep anyone.
    In this thread there is no reason to rep him neg or pos.
    Your posts on the other hand are tendentious.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Sirex cant access his private messages because he is banned for no good reason on mbworld. Thankfully he did capture your private message from his BB when you were speaking with him (you have those messeges in your inbox and you know exactley what you told him).
    Attachment 19144


    And here Sirex was logged on the Dynocomp Facebook page and here is what Richard had to say about your dynosheets, I dont know how you were going to show us dynosheets like you claim
    Attachment 19145


    you stated above it was making 603 or 605 (you told Jacob in private 605), then you go on and say 594!

    you were never going to show us any dynosheetsClick here to enlarge.


    Care to leave this forum like you promised?
    it's very obvious that the English language is hard for you to comprehend , so let's do this slow for you guys........

    i said it a thousand times before but apparently you can't read.......i do not have any dyno sheets because all the numbers i received were told to me by word of mouth . i wrote numerous times before , when your wonderful brother kept asking for dyno sheets , that i did not have any but when i got some , i would post them . i made these promises to Sticky and other forum members that i would post my results....and i will because people like to see results . unfortunately , i don't have any for now because the car has never run 100% .

    i see my little PM , which i thought you can't post but i guess it doesn't count when it's another forum . well , if you read what i wrote , you will see that i wrote that it made 540 and then 580 . Richard told me personally that their dyno reads about 10% lower . i am only going by what he told me ( word of mouth again ) . if it does read 10% lower , it doesn't take a math major to figure out the actual numbers . would you like me to do the math for you ?

    540 + 10% = 594
    580 + 10% = 638

    seems like these numbers are a little high but i'm only going off what was told to me .

    i already said that the 605 was actually 603 but i'm sure you missed that also ! i really don't feel like going through the whole math lesson again for you . maybe some tutoring is what you need .

    as far as leaving the forum , you need to go back and read again . did you happen to call Steve and ask him about the issue with my car so i can leave the forum now ????? you guys should just stick to posting in your own language because your comprehension of the English language is poor . either it's poor comprehension or you're so worked up about what you are going to write next that you can't read correctly .

    by the way , i see your little Facebook thing you posted . looks like it's my car on Dynocomp's dyno . so you are trying to tell me that Dynocomp didn't hold on to any sheets for you . i told them to make sure and keep them because Jacob , Sirex , Cobra , Tipper and SLS would be wanting them . i'm going to have to call him this morning and ask him why he didn't keep them Click here to enlarge why would Dynocomp post any numbers on a car that isn't running correctly ? i don't know anyone that would .

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    I don't like giving neg rep but will not hesitate to do so if I think it is called for. You will know I gave it though.
    Accomplishments in the past do not give guarantee for the future.
    I believe in the positive of people, so as long as they are not acting up now I will not neg rep anyone.
    In this thread there is no reason to rep him neg or pos.
    Your posts on the other hand are tendentious.
    i understand this but what would you consider acting up ? the only thing that comes out of these guys mouths is negativity . oh wait , i lied because SLS always ends his posts with " hope everything works out " or something like that . he calls people liars and b*tchs , among other things , but ends with a positive phrase so i guess he's not acting up right ? i find it kind of amusing that these guys are slowing fading away because of all the negative repping and banning but yet you say they are "not acting up" . obviously other people disagree with you Click here to enlarge

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i understand this but what would you consider acting up ? the only thing that comes out of these guys mouths is negativity . oh wait , i lied because SLS always ends his posts with " hope everything works out " or something like that . he calls people liars and b*tchs , among other things , but ends with a positive phrase so i guess he's not acting up right ? i find it kind of amusing that these guys are slowing fading away because of all the negative repping and banning but yet you say they are "not acting up" . obviously other people disagree with you Click here to enlarge
    So it's all right to call me a clown and joker I suppose?
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    it's very obvious that the English language is hard for you to comprehend , so let's do this slow for you guys........

    i said it a thousand times before but apparently you can't read.......i do not have any dyno sheets because all the numbers i received were told to me by word of mouth . i wrote numerous times before , when your wonderful brother kept asking for dyno sheets , that i did not have any but when i got some , i would post them . i made these promises to Sticky and other forum members that i would post my results....and i will because people like to see results . unfortunately , i don't have any for now because the car has never run 100% .

    i see my little PM , which i thought you can't post but i guess it doesn't count when it's another forum . well , if you read what i wrote , you will see that i wrote that it made 540 and then 580 . Richard told me personally that their dyno reads about 10% lower . i am only going by what he told me ( word of mouth again ) . if it does read 10% lower , it doesn't take a math major to figure out the actual numbers . would you like me to do the math for you ?

    540 + 10% = 594
    580 + 10% = 638

    seems like these numbers are a little high but i'm only going off what was told to me .

    i already said that the 605 was actually 603 but i'm sure you missed that also ! i really don't feel like going through the whole math lesson again for you . maybe some tutoring is what you need .

    as far as leaving the forum , you need to go back and read again . did you happen to call Steve and ask him about the issue with my car so i can leave the forum now ????? you guys should just stick to posting in your own language because your comprehension of the English language is poor . either it's poor comprehension or you're so worked up about what you are going to write next that you can't read correctly .

    by the way , i see your little Facebook thing you posted . looks like it's my car on Dynocomp's dyno . so you are trying to tell me that Dynocomp didn't hold on to any sheets for you . i told them to make sure and keep them because Jacob , Sirex , Cobra , Tipper and SLS would be wanting them . i'm going to have to call him this morning and ask him why he didn't keep them Click here to enlarge why would Dynocomp post any numbers on a car that isn't running correctly ? i don't know anyone that would .

    Loooool. Now my English is bad? Let's see how you do in a secondary language...
    English is not my first language.

    I can see for sure that your math is very bad, which leads me to confirm that you don't have any brains when it comes to numbers. At least I know my math really good.

    Just for the record %10 of 594 is 59.4 which leads to 534.6
    moreover, %10 of 638 is 63.8 which leads to 574.

    So since your claim is that this type of dyno read %10 lower, would that mean that the 600rwhp stage 1+ CLS63 that ran on the same dyno, would read 660 on a Dynojet? (I want to hear this one).

    I did not post anything on Facebook, it was sirex, who happens to be a big fan of Dynocomp.

    I am not going to make any calls to Weistec or Richard and ask about your matter. Your the one making the claims and making promises. Therefore, YOU PROVE IT. From the look of things you are not able to do so.

    First you denied that you mentioned 594, and when I posted proof, you started making fun of my English. I do not wish to disrespect you as you do towards me and my brother and sirex. I just want to see results and facts, which this forum is about, but it seems that you are disturbed by it.Click here to enlarge

    I started this thread in peace just o show a comparison race video, but you and Mr. Confronti completely ruined it. Keep doing so. I have no interest in arguing with a child anymore.
    World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

    Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    We all understand english is a second language for you, you are miss comprehending certain things though
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    Loooool. Now my English is bad? Let's see how you do in a secondary language...English is not my first language.I can see for sure that your math is very bad, which leads me to confirm that you don't have any brains when it comes to numbers. At least I know my math really good.Just for the record %10 of 594 is 59.4 which leads to 534.6moreover, %10 of 638 is 63.8 which leads to 574.So since your claim is that this type of dyno read %10 lower, would that mean that the 600rwhp stage 1+ CLS63 that ran on the same dyno, would read 660 on a Dynojet? (I want to hear this one). I did not post anything on Facebook, it was sirex, who happens to be a big fan of Dynocomp. I am not going to make any calls to Weistec or Richard and ask about your matter. Your the one making the claims and making promises. Therefore, YOU PROVE IT. From the look of things you are not able to do so.First you denied that you mentioned 594, and when I posted proof, you started making fun of my English. I do not wish to disrespect you as you do towards me and my brother and sirex. I just want to see results and facts, which this forum is about, but it seems that you are disturbed by it.Click here to enlargeI started this thread in peace just o show a comparison race video, but you and Mr. Confronti completely ruined it. Keep doing so. I have no interest in arguing with a child anymore.
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •