Qatar Mile- NOV, 30th 2013
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Is what "true" you gotta stop watching youtube races
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Is what "true" you gotta stop watching youtube races
    You need to chill and enjoy life

World Fastest (NA) SLS AMG in a Standing 1/2 Mile
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I do thank you, is what true?
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I do thank you, is what true?
    I'm Sorry Mike......English Please Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SLS AMG Click here to enlarge
    I'm Sorry Mike......English Please Click here to enlarge
    I do enjoy life. Thank you.. also i reasked the same question.. is what true???
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I do enjoy life. Thank you.. also i reasked the same question.. is what true???
    Not of your interest.Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i'm not sure he is going to answer the question .

you should know by now that youtube is the main source of his posts . i'm sure a 2pac video is coming soon Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i'm note sure he is going to answer the question .

you should know by now that youtube is the main source of his posts . i'm sure a 2pac video is coming soon Click here to enlarge
    After all the recent bands you would figure this guy would stop acting like this.. buy i guess in the end he has nothing to post so these lame ass racing videos are all hes got
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    After all the recent bands you would figure this guy would stop acting like this.. buy i guess in the end he has nothing to post so these lame ass racing videos are all hes got
    right....did you see his brother trying to make another appearance on MBW before he got caught....AGAIN Click here to enlarge

now , magically , there is another new member ( tipper ) on MBW that replied and posted to a comment from Jacob as his first post Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    right....did you see his brother trying to make another appearance on MBW before he got caught....AGAIN Click here to enlarge

now , magically , there is another new member ( tipper ) on MBW that replied and posted to a comment from Jacob as his first post Click here to enlarge

Its really funny what a bunch of smart asses
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

What is you problem?
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i'm not sure he is going to answer the question .

Nope no more 2Pac videos Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and by the way Cobra63 wasn't my brother for sure.
    If it was him I would say yes it was him. There is nothing to fear Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Really? You sure about that? If you are so sure, why didn't the admins ban that new member? The truth is this member and the other member are not Jacob. You know BadBenz, I think you live in a fantasy. Yesterday you made a bold statement that your stage 2 car was making 580 rwhp. However when we contacted you in private you told us that your car was making 605 rwhp before the header switch! ( I have all the conversations if you deny!) You told both Jacob and Sirex that your stage 2 initially made 540 rwhp at dynocomp and then 580 after the header switch. So how is that a stage 1+ CLS63 made 600 rwhp on the same dyno a few months ago??? That's more than both your pre and post dyno. You then made claims that your car had dynoed 594 on a dynojet (when you claimed initially 605) and made another claim that your car is now making 638 rwhp (when you never actually dynoed it yet).

My brother says hi and wishes you all the best. and he is anxiously waiting for this claimed gain of 40RWHP dynosheets (make sure you include the conditions).
    How do you feel about that? I'm saying good things right now Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What is you problem?
    Not of you interest!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Let me know how this video rates...gotta love G-forces
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Let me know how this video rates...gotta love G-forces
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAFo...eature=related

10 out of 10 Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really? You sure about that? If you are so sure, why didn't the admins ban that new member? The truth is this member and the other member are not Jacob. You know BadBenz, I think you live in a fantasy. Yesterday you made a bold statement that your stage 2 car was making 580 rwhp. However when we contacted you in private you told us that your car was making 605 rwhp before the header switch! ( I have all the conversations if you deny!) You told both Jacob and Sirex that your stage 2 initially made 540 rwhp at dynocomp and then 580 after the header switch. So how is that a stage 1+ CLS63 made 600 rwhp on the same dyno a few months ago??? That's more than both your pre and post dyno. You then made claims that your car had dynoed 594 on a dynojet (when you claimed initially 605) and made another claim that your car is now making 638 rwhp (when you never actually dynoed it yet).

My brother says hi and wishes you all the best. and he is anxiously waiting for this claimed gain of 40RWHP dynosheets (make sure you include the conditions).
    How do you feel about that? I'm saying good things right now Click here to enlarge
    i live in a fantasy ??? you sure about that ? if the other member was not him , why did the mods ban him from the forum and say publicly that it was Jacob ? yesterday i made a statement about my car ???? i haven't talked about my car in weeks . show me where i wrote anything about my cars power in the last couple of weeks . my car was sent to Weistec to do the install and when it was complete , minus the header issue , Steve told me that it made 603/585 and that Josh's car made the same power . i then got the car back and it had the issue with the exhaust leak . i sent the car to Dynocomp , courtesy of the help from Mike at MBH , to get the install of the new setup . by the time they got the car , it had an issue of hesitating at a certain rpm . with the hesitation , they did an initial dyno and it made 540whp . hoping the problem was the exhaust leak , the switch was made to the MBH setup and another dyno was done and it made 580whp . it did not fix the hesitation . the car was then sent to back to Weistec , where they have it now and are trying to fix the problem now . i'm not sure where i calimed that my car made 594whp but i am going to put everything in line for you and everyone else right now........

1) Steve at Weistec said it made 605/585 the first time
    2) problem started and it went to Dynocomp where it only made 540whp initially
    3) after install of the MBH goodies , it made 580whp ( still had the problem )

the problem steadily got worse over the course of the week it was at Dynocomp , which is why it's back at Weistec .

now that you mention the CLS , the owner of the car was there while my car was on the dyno . he was talking to my father and Richard and he said that he could tell that my car had a lot more in it . he said he would love to see it once it is done and maybe setup a friendly little race between the 2 cars . my father said he was a really nice guy so i figured when my car got finished and is running right , i might try and get a hold of him .

by the way , tell your brother Jacob aka Cobra aka Tipper aka whatever else he wants to come up with for name , that i am doing all this for him and can't wait to show him the results Click here to enlarge
    Not of you interest!
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i live in a fantasy ??? you sure about that ? if the other member was not him , why did the mods ban him from the forum and say publicly that it was Jacob ? yesterday i made a statement about my car ???? i haven't talked about my car in weeks . show me where i wrote anything about my cars power in the last couple of weeks . my car was sent to Weistec to do the install and when it was complete , minus the header issue , Steve told me that it made 603/585 and that Josh's car made the same power . i then got the car back and it had the issue with the exhaust leak . i sent the car to Dynocomp , courtesy of the help from Mike at MBH , to get the install of the new setup . by the time they got the car , it had an issue of hesitating at a certain rpm . with the hesitation , they did an initial dyno and it made 540whp . hoping the problem was the exhaust leak , the switch was made to the MBH setup and another dyno was done and it made 580whp . it did not fix the hesitation . the car was then sent to back to Weistec , where they have it now and are trying to fix the problem now . i'm not sure where i calimed that my car made 594whp but i am going to put everything in line for you and everyone else right now........

1) Steve at Weistec said it made 605/585 the first time
    2) problem started and it went to Dynocomp where it only made 540whp initially
    3) after install of the MBH goodies , it made 580whp ( still had the problem )

the problem steadily got worse over the course of the week it was at Dynocomp , which is why it's back at Weistec .

now that you mention the CLS , the owner of the car was there while my car was on the dyno . he was talking to my father and Richard and he said that he could tell that my car had a lot more in it . he said he would love to see it once it is done and maybe setup a friendly little race between the 2 cars . my father said he was a really nice guy so i figured when my car got finished and is running right , i might try and get a hold of him .

by the way , tell your brother Jacob aka Cobra aka Tipper aka whatever else he wants to come up with for name , that i am doing all this for him and can't wait to show him the results Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

You did mention 594rwhp. Shall I post what u said to Sirex?We don't believe any of the BS that you posted.

Now go cry some more Click here to enlarge

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to show us the CLS63 race since he probably would be smoking you Click here to enlarge
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You did mention 594rwhp. Shall I post what u said to Sirex?We don't believe any of the BS that you posted.

Now go cry some more Click here to enlarge

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to show us the CLS63 race since he probably would be smoking you Click here to enlarge
    great....now i'm not going to sleep at night because you clowns don't believe me . give me a minute cuz i need to go shed a little tear.......................................

ok , i'm back now Click here to enlarge

you can post where i said something about 594whp when you post my claims from yesterday , or hell even in the past week or two where i talk about my car's numbers . "we don't believe any of the BS you posted" makes me laugh because i can picture you 3 guys sitting around the same computer anxiously waiting for a response Click here to enlarge

in my last post , you and everyone can read the results and how they got them . case closed !

i have no dyno sheets but if you guys want to call Steve and Richard liars about what they said , then i guess go ahead but i know that they are great people and i just want to be happy with my car when it's done . with all the garbage that comes out of the mouths of some forum members ( like you 3 ) , i understand totally why Jim and Earl don't post their stuff . since the project started , my car has never run 100% and it's not the fault of either Weistec or Dynocomp but they are nice enough to continue to find the problem and fix it .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    great....now i'm not going to sleep at night because you clowns don't believe me . give me a minute cuz i need to go shed a little tear.......................................
    Yeah, this is coming from the person who started a whole thread crying like a b*itch about my brother's commentClick here to enlarge

you can post where i said something about 594whp when you post my claims from yesterday , or hell even in the past week or two where i talk about my car's numbers . "we don't believe any of the BS you posted" makes me laugh because i can picture you 3 guys sitting around the same computer anxiously waiting for a response Click here to enlarge

in my last post , you and everyone can read the results and how they got them . case closed !
    you kind of already confirmed it in post #19 dude. How else did I Know that your car made 540 and 580 respectively @ dynocomp as you claim?

i have no dyno sheets but if you guys want to call Steve and Richard liars about what they said , then i guess go ahead but i know that they are great people and i just want to be happy with my car when it's done . with all the garbage that comes out of the mouths of some forum members ( like you 3 ) , i understand totally why Jim and Earl don't post their stuff . since the project started , my car has never run 100% and it's not the fault of either Weistec or Dynocomp but they are nice enough to continue to find the problem and fix it .
    I never called either of these Gentlmen liars, perhaps this what you feel about them?, I challenge you to find any post either here or on mbworld where I made those claims on those Gentlmen. I always speek highly of Weistec and Dynocomp. I am going to mod my SLS with Weistec pretty soon. Jacob has been working with both Richard and Steven long before a sucker like you did. Your the one claiming these numbers and gains and not either of these guys. The only liar in here is you. First you say your going to have dynosheets, now you say you dont have any dynosheets? or first before the header switch your car did 605 (or is it 603 now?, you claimed two difrent numbers in your #19 post) then you claim 594? Classy. Keep lying dude. Again please race the CLS and lets see how your car preforms against it.

A stage1+ CLS63 made 600rwhp while your stage2+ made 580rwhp on the same dyno and your blaming it on hesitation!
    btw, why was your father with Richard and not you?

For what its worth, I really do hope the problem on your car is resolved and you finally get it and enjoy it. Good luck!
    Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You must have a comprehension problem. Because you make mistakes on things you read

Yeah, this is coming from the person who started a whole thread crying like a b*itch about my brother's commentClick here to enlarge

you kind of already confirmed it in post #19 dude. How else did I Know that your car made 540 and 580 respectively @ dynocomp as you claim?

I never called either of these Gentlmen liars, perhaps this what you feel about them?, I challenge you to find any post either here or on mbworld where I made those claims on those Gentlmen. I always speek highly of Weistec and Dynocomp. I am going to mod my SLS with Weistec pretty soon. Jacob has been working with both Richard and Steven long before a sucker like you did. Your the one claiming these numbers and gains and not either of these guys. The only liar in here is you. First you say your going to have dynosheets, now you say you dont have any dynosheets? or first before the header switch your car did 605 (or is it 603 now?, you claimed two difrent numbers in your #19 post) then you claim 594? Classy. Keep lying dude. Again please race the CLS and lets see how your car preforms against it.

A stage1+ CLS63 made 600rwhp while your stage2+ made 580rwhp on the same dyno and your blaming it on hesitation!

For what its worth, I really do hope the problem on your car is resolved and you finally get it and enjoy it. Good luck!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

let me go in order here......

1) crying like a little b*itch ????....it was more like showing how he is 2-faced , which the mods confirmed that seeing as how he goes from a positive message to the most negative one and then no message ( cuz he's banned everywhere )

2) what is it i confirmed ? i had posted a long time ago about the 40whp difference . this is not the first time i posted this . the quote and response dont match each other so i'm confused as to what you are getting at ??????

3) first of all , i never said you called them liars . please show me where i said this . you need to read before commenting . i said that all my numbers were given to me by word of mouth by both owners of the companies . i have said it in the past and i will say it again.....i will post results when i get them . since a "sucker" like me is so far behind you in progress with them , where are all your mods from Weistec and Dynocomp ? let me check your sig pic.....hmmmm PP Performance tune , hmmmm supersprint longtubes and x-pipe . why not have all their stuff already . you have no idea how long i have been back and forth with Steve before my build . i do a lot of research before i jump into something like this , so i'm not sure you have any room to talk when you have no idea .

4) you are right , i did have a typo....it made 603/585

5) i tell you what , why don't you call Steve at Weistec and ask him yourself about the problems with the car . see what he tells you and i would like to have Sticky on the line as proof . if i'm lying , i will leave this forum for good but if i am telling the truth.....you leave this forum ! sounds like a hell of a deal doesn't it ?

6) as far as my father being there , maybe you should pay attention and see where i wrote a while back that he wanted to trailer the car up there to watch the whole process because he is really into this stuff also . meanwhile , i stayed here to run the business . it was supposed to be an easy install and that's it but obviously things didn't go as planned , so he came back empty .

by the way , before anyone thinks that i am some young kid and my daddy takes care of all my stuff , i am 36 and my dad is 65 . we were just both bit by the modding bug , which i really appreciate my dad for that quality .

i like the fact that you call me all kinds of names and post all this negative stuff....and then end it with some lame ass positive point ( which i'm sure is really believable )

oh....hope you have a really nice day Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

0 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by SLS AMG is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Trap Speed 254.81 Km/hr

Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast