Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

S63 AMG vs CLK550 $10k race

I have a little bit of footage of this tool but i really hope i can find the owner of this car.

I was in Lincoln tunnel driving 3 of my friends to Port authority bust terminal, i look in rear view i am being tailed gated at what i thought was a S550. I then let the car pass me and i see it's a S63 AMG, it pull next to me windows come down and there is 2 black guys and 2 black girls laughing at me. Driver goes to me " Don't Do this!" im like ok so i just rip a little to see if he bites.
    We pull out the tunnel and the driver goes to me " i bet 10k cash i will smoke you on westside highway waving money at me" so i accepted the challenge, we line up on a red light and this $#@!ing tools starts running red lights 3 in a row, i catch up to him and tell him to stop being a pussy and line up, at which point he does 20 moh roll and i walk him by about 4 cars. We line up on another red light i can see the driver is pissed because they all start talking $#@! that i can't afford 6.3 AMG and then starts Running red lights again......
    Moral of the story don't be a TOOL Click here to enlarge i will see what i can scrap from the $#@!ty videos my passenger made with his cell camera. I WANT MY $10K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by blkclk550; 07-17-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LMFAOOOO Same $#@! happened to me 3 nights ago. This was witha brand new CLS 63 (black guy as well lol). I was pulling on him till 100. Then he said I have to put it in AMG mode. he did that and everytime we roll raced he would go on ther first honk... Like WTF? wait for the third on $#@!. and he kept doing it. he obviously had a faster car, i knew it. I think he was scared cause of the first right he could not catch up. My cousin has a video of it, Ill have to get it from him.

Find that video!!! post it. go hunting for the 10k lol
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    hahaha people never cease to amaze me. Good kill though. F* him. Some people fail to realize that there is always someone faster out there.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    LMFAOOOO Same $#@! happened to me 3 nights ago. This was witha brand new CLS 63 (black guy as well lol). I was pulling on him till 100. Then he said I have to put it in AMG mode. he did that and everytime we roll raced he would go on ther first honk... Like WTF? wait for the third on $#@!. and he kept doing it. he obviously had a faster car, i knew it. I think he was scared cause of the first right he could not catch up. My cousin has a video of it, Ill have to get it from him.

I have the video it's horrible because the guy was some kid from a village he never been in races he was randomly recording building like WTF!
    i will be increasing DB in the video for the guys voice so you can hear him talk.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    I have the video it's horrible because the guy was some kid from a village he never been in races he was randomly recording building like WTF!
    i will be increasing DB in the video for the guys voice so you can hear him talk.

Definitely ready to hear that $#@! lol. Dont worry I felt the same way about my friend recording races lol
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Im not trying to be "that guy" but considering a "brand new CLS63" that would have double the horsepower to the wheels of a Cobalt SS, I don't think you would of had him at any speed, as stated before Im not trying to be a dick, It's just hard to believe. Unless you had video of course.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, this has got to be funny Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, this has got to be funny Click here to enlarge
    Glad to see you have your blower on, you've been a role model to me since the n54tech/e90post days. Enjoy your car meng.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwtek Click here to enlarge
    Im not trying to be "that guy" but considering a "brand new CLS63" that would have double the horsepower to the wheels of a Cobalt SS, I don't think you would of had him at any speed, as stated before Im not trying to be a dick, It's just hard to believe. Unless you had video of course.
    No problem. I totally understand where you're coming from. I will give more details. I dropped the gear as he pulled next to me and jumped. He saw and caught on. We were not on the freeway, just on regular city streets. Going from 40-100 is pretty ballsy and we had to slow down. He was creeping fast though. After we started got to the light, he said I need to put it in AMG mode. He did I think(idk how that car works), then from there we never had any clean runs. He always jumped on the first honk. I know he would rape me, not saying he wouldn't. That was the outcome of my race though. I'll try and get a hold of the video, once I do I'll make a new thread about it so i dont thread jack anymore than I have.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No problem. I totally understand where you're coming from. I will give more details. I dropped the gear as he pulled next to me and jumped. He saw and caught on. We were not on the freeway, just on regular city streets. Going from 40-100 is pretty ballsy and we had to slow down. He was creeping fast though. After we started got to the light, he said I need to put it in AMG mode. He did I think(idk how that car works), then from there we never had any clean runs. He always jumped on the first honk. I know he would rape me, not saying he wouldn't. That was the outcome of my race though. I'll try and get a hold of the video, once I do I'll make a new thread about it so i dont thread jack anymore than I have.
    Ah, makes more sense now. Thanks for the clarification, those M157's are nasty. I also see you have a bigger turbo going on your car, now thats something Im interested in! That should deserve its own thread as well Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    video ADDED BUT QUALITY IS $#@!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    video doesnt work?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vid removed, what gives?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Vid removed, what gives?
    Yeah, video removed by user. What gives ? Did the thug show up at your house waving a gun instead of cash ? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would have thought a s63 would walk a clk550 all day

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    with 4 heads in the car and the clk550 has mods, I dunno he might get that kill.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fast4door Click here to enlarge
    Stop light to stop light the jump and reaction time are all that matters. Race it out over a longer distance and of course the S63 would smoke it.
    A buddy of mine has an M156 E63 tuned. I've lined up with him a few times at a red light in my S550 and taken him. Wheelspin off the line in the high hp car hurts it whereas something with less power than can hook immediately combined with better RT makes for a very close race.
    But I agree with you...the S63 given enough distance will be walking away from any regular Benz 550. Funny story though.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    stock S63 AMG runs 13+ secs plus in 1/4 mile ... ive done 12.8 vide removed cause i was sleepy at 6 am and pressed wrong button.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

lol.. russians in a MB is something i wont $#@! with.. unless im carrying

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ROFL @ youtube playing me a Mercedes advertisement at the end of your video.

Guy thought he was going to show off in front of his girl and you stomped his dick. Hilarious.

Seriously though, he probably had a gun if he was waving thousands of dollars. Be careful.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL!

I agree, although every car and person is always a gamble.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hilarious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Running red lights is so cool.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast