Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 76
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No comment.
    13407569... What that file consists of?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    13407569... What that file consists of?
    What file?

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What file?
    13407569... is the name, it's in the bottom left. IDK if it's a file or a pic folder really. That lady look gorgeous at least at that size she looks gorgeous.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    13407569... is the name, it's in the bottom left. IDK if it's a file or a pic folder really. That lady look gorgeous at least at that size she looks gorgeous.
    Here you are:

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    HAHAHAHAHA. Sometimes you crack me up man. She's nice. I don't like her mouth but she's nice. And she's got nice boobs. I'd definitely bang her. And she really don't have too much make up.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    HAHAHAHAHA. Sometimes you crack me up man. She's nice. I don't like her mouth but she's nice. And she's got nice boobs. I'd definitely bang her. And she really don't have too much make up.
    I also don't like the black with purple, poor color coordination and the top makes her seem like an attention whore. I actually revise to 1.5/10.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    this my laptop's desktop background

    Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,223
    Rep Points
    6,760.6
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Desktop at work
    At home Windows 7 has a changing pattern of a lot of pictures.
    Funny most of you only use 1 screen...

    Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I also don't like the black with purple, poor color coordination and the top makes her seem like an attention whore. I actually revise to 1.5/10.
    Give her a pass dude.

    Are those breasts natural or they received some modification BTW?

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Are those breasts natural or they received some modification BTW?
    Another good point. Trying to show off her fake tits way too hard, -.5.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Desktop at work
    At home Windows 7 has a changing pattern of a lot of pictures.
    Funny most of you only use 1 screen...

    Click here to enlarge
    I will be setting up a 3 monitor setup as soon as I can. Problem is I want 3 30 inch Apple Cinema Displays...

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Points
    2,622.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I will be setting up a 3 monitor setup as soon as I can. Problem is I want 3 30 inch Apple Cinema Displays...
    nice

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    here's mine. nothing special. my desktop background transitions between my photoshoot pics for MORR and some other great car pics i've found recently. (new rig)

    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Another good point. Trying to show off her fake tits way too hard, -.5.
    God said humans should enjoy beauty, and what she's doing is letting us enjoy the beauty of the cleavage that she got. See? You got it all wrong.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Morris County NJ
    Posts
    90
    Rep Points
    127.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

    I am on the left and this is in Yamaha's Pro Atv trailer this past weekend at Unadilla race track. I love working for Yamaha.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ILB6 IF ULB9 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    I am on the left and this is in Yamaha's Pro Atv trailer this past weekend at Unadilla race track. I love working for Yamaha.
    Awesome... cool that you get to work for them.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Morris County NJ
    Posts
    90
    Rep Points
    127.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks it's a lot of work and hardship this year but still fun as hell. Just to give you an idea a single cylinder 4 stroke with 5 valves redline at 13,200 puts down 71whp and 44ftq. Not to bad for a little motor. I took it for a spin once and gave it right back to fast. I ride myself and that quad is scary!

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ILB6 IF ULB9 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks it's a lot of work and hardship this year but still fun as hell. Just to give you an idea a single cylinder 4 stroke with 5 valves redline at 13,200 puts down 71whp and 44ftq. Not to bad for a little motor. I took it for a spin once and gave it right back to fast. I ride myself and that quad is scary!
    Sounds like a ton of fun. I would love a quad like that.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    647
    Rep Points
    1,555.9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Never thought driving a quad would have been as much fun until I actually drove one. I should really get one, I'm missing out on all the fun stuff :/.
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Never thought driving a quad would have been as much fun until I actually drove one. I should really get one, I'm missing out on all the fun stuff :/.
    I want one too.

    It's easy to list all the stuff I want though...

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    47.5
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ILB6 IF ULB9 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks it's a lot of work and hardship this year but still fun as hell. Just to give you an idea a single cylinder 4 stroke with 5 valves redline at 13,200 puts down 71whp and 44ftq. Not to bad for a little motor. I took it for a spin once and gave it right back to fast. I ride myself and that quad is scary!
    I have a 2008 Honda 450ex, $#@! hauls ass for a quad, can't count the amount of times my front wheels have been up in the air. It has a White E-Brothers exhaust, K&N filter and it was bored out at Hanover Honda, my local motorsport dealer.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,824
    Rep Points
    31,567.1
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    7,989
    Rep Points
    5,690.9
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^^^^ HAHAHAHAH
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Setup at work

    Click here to enlarge
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •