Close

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    PP-Performance AUDI TTRS 500HP+ vs MHP C63 S2 615HP+

    This a video of an Audi TT RS Tuned by PP-Performance ( 500HP+ ) overtaking MHP C63
    ( 605HP+ ) that has a Stage 2 ( MHP v3 (98 octane), MHP LT headers/Mids, MHP 180F Thermostat, MHP CF airboxes with filters ). It also has Dad's CF hood/trunk and evosport pulley.



    They raced from 80 Km/h to 220 Km/h. Of course from 0 that C63 has no chance against a TT RS.
    Last edited by Sirex63; 07-12-2012 at 08:59 PM.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I didn't see any overtaking going on, they seemed to stay the same distance apart the entire video and it looked like the TT got the jump.

    Why is it that just about every video you post has PP-Performance vs MHP ???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I didn't see any overtaking going on, they seemed to stay the same distance apart the entire video and it looked like the TT got the jump.
    Race starts at 0:13, no body got a jump. It's not my problem if you have hearing issues and you can't listen to the horn or eyes issues and you can't read when the race started and it's written GO.

    Who's car was ahead ? the Audi. what is that called ? winning. Do you even know anything about racing ? Have you considered suing your brains for non-support ?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Why is it that just about every video you post has PP-Performance vs MHP ???
    Show me a video I posted about PP-Performance vs MHP.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Race starts at 0:13, no body got a jump. It's not my problem if you have hearing issues and you can't listen to the horn or eyes issues and you can't read when the race started and it's written GO.

    Who's car was ahead ? the Audi. what is that called ? winning. Do you even know anything about racing ?



    Show me a video I posted about PP-Performance vs MHP.
    Sirex, please post the same MHP C63 against the PPP CLK63.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Sirex, please post the same MHP C63 against the PPP CLK63.
    http://www.benzboost.com/showthread....630#post302630

    @Sticky, edit my title ( performance ) and it's 615HP+
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,158
    Rep Points
    31,307.7
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky , edit my title ( performance ) and it's 615HP+
    Done but ask more nicely next time.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Done but ask more nicely next time.
    Thanks, ask nicely to be asked more nicely.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,158
    Rep Points
    31,307.7
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks, ask nicely to be asked more nicely.
    I wasn't asking I was telling.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I wasn't asking I was telling.
    Same here.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,158
    Rep Points
    31,307.7
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Same here.
    Not going to go well for you in that case.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not going to go well for you in that case.
    A reply to your pvt message ( BE MORE CONSTRUCTIVE ) :

    How can I be constructive when every time I post something the same clown appears and call names and insults and he gets more positive reps. Shoud I insult too to get pos reps ?

    It's just you and your buddies don't want me on this forum and asking each other to neg me.

    Believe me I dont care if I get banned. It's just a forum won't make me lose heaven.

    I asked you lot of times to solve this issue and you just excuse by having this rep system which is hilarious actually. I have been insulted a lot in this place ( which won't change a thing actually ). But unless you make a change, this place is turning to a zoo.

    So is it MHP fanboys who are negging me ? LOOL
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,158
    Rep Points
    31,307.7
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    It's just you and your buddies don't want me on this forum and asking each other to neg me.
    First of all, I have no idea what buddies you are referring to. I don't talk to anyone about you, get over yourself. I have no desire to keep you off the forum either.

    I think your attitude is your own problem and giving me orders isn't going to help you. So I gave you a neg rep on your response you deserved but if it was for my full rep power we'd be seeing you around Christmas time. So relax and try to be constructive like I told you.

    The only reason this place would become a zoo is if we let some members with bad attitude continue to post. But I've reached my limit on that.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    First of all, I have no idea what buddies you are referring to. I don't talk to anyone about you, get over yourself. I have no desire to keep you off the forum either.

    I think your attitude is your own problem and giving me orders isn't going to help you. So I gave you a neg rep on your response you deserved but if it was for my full rep power we'd be seeing you around Christmas time. So relax and try to be constructive like I told you.

    The only reason this place would become a zoo is if we let some members with bad attitude continue to post. But I've reached my limit on that.
    I haven't gave anyone any orders. I asked you to edit it. Should I ask adding the word "your majesty" ?

    It's not my problem if you get it as an order. I just said ( edit it and thanked you before/after you did it ). Do you need to revise the pvt message ?

    Would become ? It's already a one. Don't tell me you've reached your limits. @Sorena was right, you're a drama queen but you don't like the drama in your forum.

    So are you threatening me because you have "POWERS" in a "FORUM" ? I'm relaxed, you're the one who's probably thinks that has wings and can fly just because you've got your control panel.

    Do not dare to threaten me again.

    Poor you Joseph.
    Last edited by Sirex63; 07-12-2012 at 10:26 PM.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,158
    Rep Points
    31,307.7
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    I haven't gave anyone any orders. I asked you to edit it. Should I ask adding the word "your majesty" ?
    No but you may not realize it came off as a command and you did the exact same thing in a PM. Not a big deal but I give orders here, not you.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    So are you threatening me because you have "POWERS" in a "FORUM" ? I'm relaxed, you're the one who's probably thinks that has wings and can fly just because you've got your control panel.

    Do not dare to threaten me again.

    Poor you Joseph.
    Honestly, just shut up already.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •