Close

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 310
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    It will be on drag times info channel on youtube soon. I bet they're just busy to download all the videos at once cause they're preparing for the next Unlim event in August.

    Great post.
    Thanks, but obviously some people don't care. Lol
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks, but obviously some people don't care. Lol

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    The blue X5 is MHP's nightmare. Click here to enlarge
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    The blue X5 is MHP's nightmare. Click here to enlarge
    Nobody cares, if MHP won they would care then.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Nobody cares, if MHP won they would care then.
    and just for the record. The fastest M156 in the Moscow Unlim still belongs to a C63 from PP-PerformanceClick here to enlarge
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  6. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    and just for the record. The fastest M156 in the Moscow Unlim still belongs to a C63 from PP-PerformanceClick here to enlarge
    Yeah and Jimmy sold it lately after two years of records because nobody got some balls to show at such world events.
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah and Jimmy sold it lately after two years of records because nobody got some balls to show at such world events.
    Click here to enlarge
    Like you ? LOL!!!
    You tee'd that one up perfect Click here to enlarge

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Like you ? LOL!!!
    You tee'd that one up perfect Click here to enlarge
    I wasn't talking to you.

    But

    At least I've got something, not like you all you're good at is hiding behind another friends cars which they also haven't got the balls too lol.

    Last reply to you clown. Mind your own business.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    I wasn't talking to you.

    But

    At least I've got something, not like you all you're good at is hiding behind another friends cars which they also haven't got the balls too lol.

    Last reply to you clown. Mind your own business.
    Really, what do you have besides a small dick, a hairy back and a blown C63 that can't beat a n/a C63 ??? LOLOLOLOL

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,093
    Rep Points
    31,291.0
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    embedded the correct version in the OP, moved to racing / kills / videos.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,093
    Rep Points
    31,291.0
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Then why do you keep posting in this thread?
    He was putting it in context.

    I would have liked to see the numbers on the Benz.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,093
    Rep Points
    31,291.0
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    If there is a "rep thread" where the would be more appropriate, please feel free to move it and I look forward to your thoughts.
    Yes, we can discuss it here: http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...system-enabled
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    93
    Rep Points
    88.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    most people would prefer seeing real world comparison than advertised HP by aftermarket manufactures; or else there is no point for a video section within a forum. hell i would love to see moded N/A M3 vs blown c63, why not? is interesting to see what the difference in car length really is in the real world.
    true car enthusiast should be enthusiastic not just about the cars they owned.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mm28 Click here to enlarge
    most people would prefer seeing real world comparison than advertised HP by aftermarket manufactures; or else there is no point for a video section within a forum. hell i would love to see moded N/A M3 vs blown c63, why not? is interesting to see what the difference in car length really is in the real world.
    true car enthusiast should be enthusiastic not just about the cars they owned.
    +63

    But the basement fanboys will never understand Click here to enlarge

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,093
    Rep Points
    31,291.0
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mm28 Click here to enlarge
    most people would prefer seeing real world comparison than advertised HP by aftermarket manufactures; or else there is no point for a video section within a forum. hell i would love to see moded N/A M3 vs blown c63, why not? is interesting to see what the difference in car length really is in the real world.
    true car enthusiast should be enthusiastic not just about the cars they owned.
    Agree with you.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Loooool. Not going to even reply to the garbage you just posted!
    But you just did... Video is somewhat annoying, no times or trap speeds for the car. No outside video to show the finish either, tells us what exactly???
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,093
    Rep Points
    31,291.0
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    But you just did... Video is somewhat annoying, no times or trap speeds for the car. No outside video to show the finish either, tells us what exactly???
    Come on man, it's not like he made the vid.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,306
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Come on man, it's not like he made the vid.
    I get that part Sticky but its the attitude that is annoying for one... But secondly if its a Moscow Unlimited event (which last I checked doesn't get people shipping their cars from around the world to compete in) then show me the numbers. If the M3 kicked ass then awesome lets see the kill. If the C63 or R8 got it done then lets see but otherwise its a one sided view from an event known for its camera shots, quality video & info.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,093
    Rep Points
    31,291.0
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    I get that part Sticky but its the attitude that is annoying for one... But secondly if its a Moscow Unlimited event (which last I checked doesn't get people shipping their cars from around the world to compete in) then show me the numbers. If the M3 kicked ass then awesome lets see the kill. If the C63 or R8 got it done then lets see but otherwise its a one sided view from an event known for its camera shots, quality video & info.
    It clearly isn't the best video. The attitude is a separate issue.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It clearly isn't the best video. The attitude is a separate issue.
    now this is the absolute truth !

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    FYI, Jacob isn't the one that made that video.

    So i contacted the M3 guy through youtube that was recording and here's the messages.

    I sent him another message asking if he got any clear video to show that gap and waiting for his reply. If so, dragtimesinfo will be posting all the races soon Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge

    As you all see he said that the gap was 6-8 cars.

    So if anybody said " it's a supercharged car so why dont you bring n/a etc... "

    Then why did the MHP C63 guy accept to race that M3 ? Click here to enlarge

    That's exactly what a blown car would do to n/a car in a 1 mile race Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northport NY
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Points
    736.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Trying to keep up here, so the hp difference is 40-50 hp?

    40-50 hp difference over a mile is going to give you 8 or so car lengths?

    You message someone about a race and what they say you take as law?




    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    FYI, Jacob isn't the one that made that video.
    So i contacted the M3 guy through youtube that was recording and here's the messages.

    I sent him another message asking if he got any clear video to show that gap and waiting for his reply. If so, dragtimesinfo will be posting all the races soon Click here to enlarge

    http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...7/2iq7wg-1.jpg

    http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo.../2ia61yt-1.jpg

    As you all see he said that the gap was 6-8 cars.

    So if anybody said " it's a supercharged car so why dont you bring n/a etc... "

    Then why did the MHP C63 guy accept to race that M3 ? Click here to enlarge

    That's exactly what a blown car would do to n/a car in a 1 mile race Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Drives: Basically a pretty bad ass f250 lifted with 24" wheels! Dpf delete 4" exhaust h&s tuner and intake..

  23. #73
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    FYI, Jacob isn't the one that made that video.

    So i contacted the M3 guy through youtube that was recording and here's the messages.

    I sent him another message asking if he got any clear video to show that gap and waiting for his reply. If so, dragtimesinfo will be posting all the races soon Click here to enlarge

    http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo...7/2iq7wg-1.jpg

    http://www.benzboost.com/images/impo.../2ia61yt-1.jpg

    As you all see he said that the gap was 6-8 cars.

    So if anybody said " it's a supercharged car so why dont you bring n/a etc... "

    Then why did the MHP C63 guy accept to race that M3 ? Click here to enlarge

    That's exactly what a blown car would do to n/a car in a 1 mile race Click here to enlarge

    Thank you for this Sirex, I wanted to post another video, but am not going to on this matter. Clearly the car was raped and by a big margin and is nowhere near the claimed HP
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  24. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Trying to keep up here, so the hp difference is 40-50 hp?

    40-50 hp difference over a mile is going to give you 8 or so car lengths?

    You message someone about a race and what they say you take as law?
    Drunk boy, I stated that if nobody would believe him should wait for the video that dragtimesinfo will post soon.

    M3 is 625 HP and the C63 is around it.

    There're a lot of weistec C63's in the USA, why don't you 1 mile race one of them then ?

    What you say BAD430BENZ , would you accept a 1 mile race against dodger's rocket ?
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  25. #75
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dodger63 Click here to enlarge
    Trying to keep up here, so the hp difference is 40-50 hp?

    40-50 hp difference over a mile is going to give you 8 or so car lengths?

    You message someone about a race and what they say you take as law?
    No the HP rating diffrence is about 40, but in reality it's more. Now go race some oldsmobile's and entertain us some more
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •