Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 86
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    5 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    just replying to Jacob's comments about me - MHP to MBH header switch

    this is what was written in post #192 from the thread that was closed.......

    Oh and speaking of advice @Dodger63 . One of your fanboys actually listened to my advice. He removed the worthless MHP headers and switched to MBH and gained 40 RWHPClick here to enlarge


    ....................i find it amusing that Jacob calls me all kinds of names because i am running my MHP setup , then i switch to the MBH setup because i heard from numerous sources that their setup worked better with the blown cars ( and trust me when i say that he had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with me changing ) . after i switched to MBH , he started to pm me with kind words and good luck wishes and he actually asked for my help to contact Mike from MBH for him because he wouldn't return his calls or emails .

    then like a wolf in sheep's clothing , i come on here to see the locked thread and wammo , i am officially a fanboy again....but this time , i am a fanboy of Dodger . Jacob must have some sort of disorder because he doesn't know who he wants as friends or enemies .

    ........so just to set the record straight , yes , i switched to the MBH goodies because i heard from multiple people in the tuning industry ( which happen to be very reliable resources ) that they flow better for blown cars . i have never been a fanboy of anyone except my wife and my son . Andy may not have treated others right but he was always nice to me , which is why i will still say positive things about him and his company . if i was an actual fanboy , i wouldn't switch products . i just want to go faster and that's it . i respect Dodger and all he has done for the scene but i will never be a fanboy of him either , but i will always speak highly of him also .

    too bad Jacob couldn't just be a car enthusiast and respect others opinions without being insane . i personally think that all the forums would be better off without him if all he's going to do is threaten people and talk down to people . Jacob , you should remember that there is always somebody bigger and better than you out there .

    sorry about the rant.....just wanted to clarify things .

    Sticky , you can lock this thread if you want Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    99
    Rep Points
    184.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Careful there! You might be accused of being the "Hacker" that "jacked" his account and the SOLE reason for him being banned from MBworld. He's such a useful and productive member on all the forums. I'm shocked why all of you guys aren't lobbying for his unbanning on MBworld.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Kids who haven't achieved anything in their lives. Do you expect anything better from them?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Badbenz, sorry it came out that way. I did not include your name in that post. My post was intended for dodger63 who throwed sarcasm when it came to my technical knowledge.

    I was arguing with him in the past that the MBH set up made more power than MHP. That's all. Again I do apologise
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow, someone might be developing some humility.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Kids who haven't achieved anything in their lives. Do you expect anything better from them?
    I really don't want to start with you. And I'm sorry you feel That way about me. If you knew me personally you wouldn't have said that. Good luck.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Badbenz, sorry it came out that way. I did not include your name in that post. My post was intended for dodger63 who throwed sarcasm when it came to my technical knowledge.

    I was arguing with him in the past that the MBH set up made more power than MHP. That's all. Again I do apologise
    you don't have to write my name in the post for me to figure out it's me . i am the only one who switched to MBH from MHP and made 40whp more with the blower setup , unless you have a good friend that just got the same results at the same time that i did . i wrote this whole thing on MBWORLD and you even commented on it . then magically , you write it on here to Dodger and include that i'm a fanboy . Jacob , you are like Jeckyl & Hyde . nobody knows what they are going to get from you . your appology is NOT accepted and i hope you get whatevers coming to you . the world does not owe you anything and i can assure you that things happen for a reason . maybe Karma told Mike not to call you back . maybe Karma will be the one to bite you right in the a55 in the long run .

    p.s. good luck ruining your reputation on some other forum after your done here also .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    607.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    dodger63 who throwed sarcasm when it came to my technical knowledge.
    Really, he throwed sarcasm at your technical knowledge? Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    you don't have to write my name in the post for me to figure out it's me . i am the only one who switched to MBH from MHP and made 40whp more with the blower setup , unless you have a good friend that just got the same results at the same time that i did . i wrote this whole thing on MBWORLD and you even commented on it . then magically , you write it on here to Dodger and include that i'm a fanboy . Jacob , you are like Jeckyl & Hyde . nobody knows what they are going to get from you . your appology is NOT accepted and i hope you get whatevers coming to you . the world does not owe you anything and i can assure you that things happen for a reason . maybe Karma told Mike not to call you back . maybe Karma will be the one to bite you right in the a55 in the long run .

    p.s. good luck ruining your reputation on some other forum after your done here also .

    Ok. So your unhappy with the word "fanboy"?


    Hey man my comment was unanimous. Your the one that made it obvious now, that it's you. I don't understand why youre unhappy, you already posted publicly that you switched headers. It's not like it's a secret.


    Anyway, I got nothing against You and I did my part and apologized. Whether you accept it or not, thats up to you.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Ok. So your unhappy with the word "fanboy"?


    Hey man my comment was unanimous. Your the one that made it obvious now, that it's you. I don't understand why youre unhappy, you already posted publicly that you switched headers. It's not like it's a secret.


    Anyway, I got nothing against You and I did my part and apologized. Whether you accept it or not, thats up to you.
    i would respond to this but i'm not real sure what this means . switching products doesn't make me unhappy . it's the 2-faced people , like you , that make me unhappy . please explain to me what you think fanboy is because all the other times it's used , it's not a positive thing . since you use the term with me involved , i do take offense .

    i remember a comment on MBW , which you are no longer a part of , where i called you and your brother fanboys of PP Performance and you guys got really insulted by it....but let me guess , you don't remember that right ?

    like i said in my last post , Karma is going to catch up to you and get you like a chimp getting a tour guide ( by the way , it's in the news....look it up )

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    When did Dodger switch over to MBH headers? Glad to hear it, that's what I will be running on my new C Black Series in the very near future.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i would respond to this but i'm not real sure what this means . switching products doesn't make me unhappy . it's the 2-faced people , like you , that make me unhappy . please explain to me what you think fanboy is because all the other times it's used , it's not a positive thing . since you use the term with me involved , i do take offense .

    i remember a comment on MBW , which you are no longer a part of , where i called you and your brother fanboys of PP Performance and you guys got really insulted by it....but let me guess , you don't remember that right ?

    like i said in my last post , Karma is going to catch up to you and get you like a chimp getting a tour guide ( by the way , it's in the news....look it up )

    What is Karma anyway. When you insulted me you didn't apologise. Unlike me, who actually did. Therefore, for the the third time, out loud. I am TRULY SORRY that I offended you.


    Anyway good luck. I hope you enjoy your stage2 set up.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    When did Dodger switch over to MBH headers? Glad to hear it, that's what I will be running on my new C Black Series in the very near future.
    He didn't. It was Badbenz. It's on mbworld.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    368
    Rep Points
    127.5
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Jacob I know that you got so hyper to see BAD430BENZ switch to MBH since it's your favorite. It's okay we all say bad things sometimes and you got the balls to stand loud and apologize. You did your part I'm sure BAD430BENZ is just pissed right now and then you will get along easilly.

    BAD430BENZ , Jacob is a great guyz in person if you met one day you will find out yourself. He's not in anyway a 2 faced person Click here to enlarge

    Lets all get along guyz for car enthusiast.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East
    Powered By WEISTEC
    2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562 MPH

    Click here to enlarge

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,230
    Rep Points
    502.1
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    What is Karma anyway. When you insulted me you didn't apologise. Unlike me, who actually did. Therefore, for the the third time, out loud. I am TRULY SORRY that I offended you.


    Anyway good luck. I hope you enjoy your stage2 set up.
    Jacob no amount of apologizing is going to make up for the damage you have do to your reputation, credibility, and most importantly, your integrity (assuming you had any to begin with).
    You bring ZERO value to this or any other forum.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    He didn't. It was Badbenz. It's on mbworld.
    Gotcha, I misread it, thanks. IMO the MBH headers are the best design out there. The American Racing Headers come close but I decided to go with the MBH LT's
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Gotcha, I misread it, thanks. IMO the MBH headers are the best design out there. The American Racing Headers come close but I decided to go with the MBH LT's
    +1

    They are truly Excellent
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sirex63 Click here to enlarge
    Jacob I know that you got so hyper to see BAD430BENZ switch to MBH since it's your favorite. It's okay we all say bad things sometimes and you got the balls to stand loud and apologize. You did your part I'm sure BAD430BENZ is just pissed right now and then you will get along easilly.

    BAD430BENZ , Jacob is a great guyz in person if you met one day you will find out yourself. He's not in anyway a 2 faced person Click here to enlarge

    Lets all get along guyz for car enthusiast.
    Sirex , with all due respect , it has nothing to do with you . i come on hear and see that Jacob takes credit for me switching and calls me Dodger's fanboy . i remember Jacob calling me all kinds of nasty names and insulting me on MBWORLD when i had the MHP stuff . now that i switch , he tries to be nice . thats called 2-faced in my book .

    now he gets on here and " has the balls to appologize " like you say . he only appologizes because he has already lost his space on MBW and he doesn't want to lose it here .

    you may see him and know him in a different way but all we have to go off is his disrespect of others on these forums . i am not the only one to see it this way , which is why things are going downhill for him on these forums .

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    Jacob no amount of apologizing is going to make up for the damage you have do to your reputation, credibility, and most importantly, your integrity (assuming you had any to begin with).
    You bring ZERO value to this or any other forum.
    All right mr "Value". Show me one positive thread that you started on this forum. Loooool
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    Sirex , with all due respect , it has nothing to do with you . i come on hear and see that Jacob takes credit for me switching and calls me Dodger's fanboy . i remember Jacob calling me all kinds of nasty names and insulting me on MBWORLD when i had the MHP stuff . now that i switch , he tries to be nice . thats called 2-faced in my book .

    now he gets on here and " has the balls to appologize " like you say . he only appologizes because he has already lost his space on MBW and he doesn't want to lose it here .

    you may see him and know him in a different way but all we have to go off is his disrespect of others on these forums . i am not the only one to see it this way , which is why things are going downhill for him on these forums .

    I was being two faced.?You threw your share of insults and I just replied at them on MBW. Your the one that wrote to me in private asking about the headers. I replied nicely to you. I did not know replying to you nicely Was going to make me a two faced person like you state.


    You know what, now that I think of it. I'm sorry that I apologized to you.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    I was being two faced.?You threw your share of insults and I just replied at them on MBW. Your the one that wrote to me in private asking about the headers. I replied nicely to you. I did not know replying to you nicely Was going to make me a two faced person like you state.


    You know what, now that I think of it. I'm sorry that I apologized to you.
    obviously , you have no idea what 2-faced means ? i pm'ed you on MBW asking if you have had any problems with your MBH setup and you said no . at no point in time did i ever pm you or write anywhere that i wanted to be friends with you . i asked for your opinion on a product and you gave me an answer....and that's as far as that went . you are the one trying to be nice after i switched to MBH....then i become a "fanboy" of Dodger's on here ( which is exactly what you wrote ) .


    you are an a55 to me on MBW......
    then you try to be nice to me on MBW.......
    then you call me a fanboy on here.......

    that is the meaning of being 2-faced or Jeckyl & Hyde....however you want to look at it .

    you know what , now that i think of it , i'm sorry that your sorry about being sorry....but you are just plain sorry .

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The fact that they work better on the charged cars is purely due to the larger diameter primaries and has nothing much to do with a superior design.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    404
    Rep Points
    611.6
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by George Smooth Click here to enlarge
    The fact that they work better on the charged cars is purely due to the larger diameter primaries and has nothing much to do with a superior design.
    there's no way that's the case....it's because they aren't MHP is why they work so much better Click here to enlarge

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,322
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    there's no way that's the case....it's because they aren't MHP is why they work so much better Click here to enlarge
    You need to put a bit of a review up somewhere so we can read about your car. I got the pistons and rods today and am stripping the motor down so I need something to mentally drive me on.

    Oh, guys my primaries are 2inch internal diameter Click here to enlarge and as a rule of thumb and for future reference the further away the collector is on equal sized manifold the more power it will produce.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,699
    Rep Points
    31,533.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    you don't have to write my name in the post for me to figure out it's me . i am the only one who switched to MBH from MHP and made 40whp more with the blower setup , unless you have a good friend that just got the same results at the same time that i did . i wrote this whole thing on MBWORLD and you even commented on it . then magically , you write it on here to Dodger and include that i'm a fanboy . Jacob , you are like Jeckyl & Hyde . nobody knows what they are going to get from you . your appology is NOT accepted and i hope you get whatevers coming to you . the world does not owe you anything and i can assure you that things happen for a reason . maybe Karma told Mike not to call you back . maybe Karma will be the one to bite you right in the a55 in the long run .

    p.s. good luck ruining your reputation on some other forum after your done here also .
    BS politics aside I am interested in your results. Would you please post a thread with the dyno results?

    Let's get technical info going here again guys I'm SICK of the bickering. Seriously, use the ignore functions and let's get the M156 section cracking with dyno's and info as it was.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •