Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

5 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

just replying to Jacob's comments about me - MHP to MBH header switch

this is what was written in post #192 from the thread that was closed.......

Oh and speaking of advice @Dodger63 . One of your fanboys actually listened to my advice. He removed the worthless MHP headers and switched to MBH and gained 40 RWHPClick here to enlarge

....................i find it amusing that Jacob calls me all kinds of names because i am running my MHP setup , then i switch to the MBH setup because i heard from numerous sources that their setup worked better with the blown cars ( and trust me when i say that he had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with me changing ) . after i switched to MBH , he started to pm me with kind words and good luck wishes and he actually asked for my help to contact Mike from MBH for him because he wouldn't return his calls or emails .

then like a wolf in sheep's clothing , i come on here to see the locked thread and wammo , i am officially a fanboy again....but this time , i am a fanboy of Dodger . Jacob must have some sort of disorder because he doesn't know who he wants as friends or enemies .

........so just to set the record straight , yes , i switched to the MBH goodies because i heard from multiple people in the tuning industry ( which happen to be very reliable resources ) that they flow better for blown cars . i have never been a fanboy of anyone except my wife and my son . Andy may not have treated others right but he was always nice to me , which is why i will still say positive things about him and his company . if i was an actual fanboy , i wouldn't switch products . i just want to go faster and that's it . i respect Dodger and all he has done for the scene but i will never be a fanboy of him either , but i will always speak highly of him also .

too bad Jacob couldn't just be a car enthusiast and respect others opinions without being insane . i personally think that all the forums would be better off without him if all he's going to do is threaten people and talk down to people . Jacob , you should remember that there is always somebody bigger and better than you out there .

sorry about the rant.....just wanted to clarify things .

Sticky , you can lock this thread if you want Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Careful there! You might be accused of being the "Hacker" that "jacked" his account and the SOLE reason for him being banned from MBworld. He's such a useful and productive member on all the forums. I'm shocked why all of you guys aren't lobbying for his unbanning on MBworld.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Kids who haven't achieved anything in their lives. Do you expect anything better from them?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Badbenz, sorry it came out that way. I did not include your name in that post. My post was intended for dodger63 who throwed sarcasm when it came to my technical knowledge.

I was arguing with him in the past that the MBH set up made more power than MHP. That's all. Again I do apologise
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Wow, someone might be developing some humility.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Kids who haven't achieved anything in their lives. Do you expect anything better from them?
    I really don't want to start with you. And I'm sorry you feel That way about me. If you knew me personally you wouldn't have said that. Good luck.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    Badbenz, sorry it came out that way. I did not include your name in that post. My post was intended for dodger63 who throwed sarcasm when it came to my technical knowledge.

I was arguing with him in the past that the MBH set up made more power than MHP. That's all. Again I do apologise
    you don't have to write my name in the post for me to figure out it's me . i am the only one who switched to MBH from MHP and made 40whp more with the blower setup , unless you have a good friend that just got the same results at the same time that i did . i wrote this whole thing on MBWORLD and you even commented on it . then magically , you write it on here to Dodger and include that i'm a fanboy . Jacob , you are like Jeckyl & Hyde . nobody knows what they are going to get from you . your appology is NOT accepted and i hope you get whatevers coming to you . the world does not owe you anything and i can assure you that things happen for a reason . maybe Karma told Mike not to call you back . maybe Karma will be the one to bite you right in the a55 in the long run .

p.s. good luck ruining your reputation on some other forum after your done here also .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    dodger63 who throwed sarcasm when it came to my technical knowledge.
    Really, he throwed sarcasm at your technical knowledge? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    you don't have to write my name in the post for me to figure out it's me . i am the only one who switched to MBH from MHP and made 40whp more with the blower setup , unless you have a good friend that just got the same results at the same time that i did . i wrote this whole thing on MBWORLD and you even commented on it . then magically , you write it on here to Dodger and include that i'm a fanboy . Jacob , you are like Jeckyl & Hyde . nobody knows what they are going to get from you . your appology is NOT accepted and i hope you get whatevers coming to you . the world does not owe you anything and i can assure you that things happen for a reason . maybe Karma told Mike not to call you back . maybe Karma will be the one to bite you right in the a55 in the long run .

p.s. good luck ruining your reputation on some other forum after your done here also .

Ok. So your unhappy with the word "fanboy"?

Hey man my comment was unanimous. Your the one that made it obvious now, that it's you. I don't understand why youre unhappy, you already posted publicly that you switched headers. It's not like it's a secret.

Anyway, I got nothing against You and I did my part and apologized. Whether you accept it or not, thats up to you.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Ok. So your unhappy with the word "fanboy"?

Hey man my comment was unanimous. Your the one that made it obvious now, that it's you. I don't understand why youre unhappy, you already posted publicly that you switched headers. It's not like it's a secret.

Anyway, I got nothing against You and I did my part and apologized. Whether you accept it or not, thats up to you.
    i would respond to this but i'm not real sure what this means . switching products doesn't make me unhappy . it's the 2-faced people , like you , that make me unhappy . please explain to me what you think fanboy is because all the other times it's used , it's not a positive thing . since you use the term with me involved , i do take offense .

i remember a comment on MBW , which you are no longer a part of , where i called you and your brother fanboys of PP Performance and you guys got really insulted by it....but let me guess , you don't remember that right ?

like i said in my last post , Karma is going to catch up to you and get you like a chimp getting a tour guide ( by the way , it's in the news....look it up )

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    When did Dodger switch over to MBH headers? Glad to hear it, that's what I will be running on my new C Black Series in the very near future.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ Click here to enlarge
    i would respond to this but i'm not real sure what this means . switching products doesn't make me unhappy . it's the 2-faced people , like you , that make me unhappy . please explain to me what you think fanboy is because all the other times it's used , it's not a positive thing . since you use the term with me involved , i do take offense .

i remember a comment on MBW , which you are no longer a part of , where i called you and your brother fanboys of PP Performance and you guys got really insulted by it....but let me guess , you don't remember that right ?

like i said in my last post , Karma is going to catch up to you and get you like a chimp getting a tour guide ( by the way , it's in the news....look it up )

What is Karma anyway. When you insulted me you didn't apologise. Unlike me, who actually did. Therefore, for the the third time, out loud. I am TRULY SORRY that I offended you.

Anyway good luck. I hope you enjoy your stage2 set up.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    When did Dodger switch over to MBH headers? Glad to hear it, that's what I will be running on my new C Black Series in the very near future.
    He didn't. It was Badbenz. It's on mbworld.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Jacob I know that you got so hyper to see BAD430BENZ switch to MBH since it's your favorite. It's okay we all say bad things sometimes and you got the balls to stand loud and apologize. You did your part I'm sure BAD430BENZ is just pissed right now and then you will get along easilly.

BAD430BENZ , Jacob is a great guyz in person if you met one day you will find out yourself. He's not in anyway a 2 faced person Click here to enlarge

Lets all get along guyz for car enthusiast.
    Fastest Mercedes in the Gulf & the Middle East