Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

5 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Banned on e90nazipost Until 11-2-2012 :lol:

so, i am banned on e90post for the forseeable future (nov. 2012)

thought i should give you guys a head's up that e90post is becoming more and more censored. my post, for reference:

you, sir, are walking proof of this. i've never read such dumbass posts before Click here to enlarge

i know some of you dislike or hate me, it's all good. i'll keep my posts over here very civil, and we can have many a respective discussion Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wait, what??? I saw that and actually laughed. The guy was being kind of a pain and didn't seem to mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

They must be having a special today, I am out till 10/2/12
    Kevin
    2011 335is 7DCT/JB4 G5-ISO BMS Flash
    2013 135is 6MT - JB4 G5-ISO
    FF Cobra Mk-IV work in progress

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

lol, funny they would ban you. Probably to make it appear they are not biased against BMS customers. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    @bryce why exactly were you banned??
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

'10 E92 335i M, 6MT COBB v3, ER IC, ER CP, VRSF DP, Fuel-it st2
    installing soon: Mfactory LSD, , powerflex subrframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Post the thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

I think all his comments were already deleted.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

yep, posts deleted already. some dumbass was talking about how vishnu is guaranteeing 10 second 1/4 mile times on their single turbo kit. his name is trufus, and here's the thread:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=712053&page=7

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

Vishnu does market it as being able to run 6.4 60-130 but then fails to mention its with gutted interior including a race seat, light weight flywheel, racing rims/tires, race gas with meth, 3.46 gears, running 25psi. So it's easy to see where someone might inquire further on the performance figures quoted...
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Its $#@!ing stupid. There's like 1 maybe 2 technical discussions going on and they keep banning all the guys that have anything useful to add. Its not going to be long until every single $#@!ing thread is "which (insert part name) should I buy?"
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

^yep, i agree rader. that site has more valuable banned members than any other i've been involved with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bryce Click here to enlarge
    so, i am banned on e90post for the forseeable future (nov. 2012)

thought i should give you guys a head's up that e90post is becoming more and more censored. my post, for reference:

i know some of you dislike or hate me, it's all good. i'll keep my posts over here very civil, and we can have many a respective discussion Click here to enlarge
    Becoming more censored? Seriously? More like HAS BEEN.
    It's funny that you are here now despite your opinion of this forum,but welcome back.

i find it humerous that all you guys trash e90post when this place is actually worse, IMHO.

i still prefer e90post, myself. this forum is too small and does not represent the true market/owner landscape of the e90

ok sticky. why don't you stick to running a forum (a slow one at that). i'll head back over to e90post

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Oops...
    GT-R R35 ​coming up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

It's cool Bryce. You'll soon learn that it's better over here. Just eat your words and play nice Click here to enlarge
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Its $#@!ing stupid. There's like 1 maybe 2 technical discussions going on and they keep banning all the guys that have anything useful to add. Its not going to be long until every single $#@!ing thread is "which (insert part name) should I buy?"
    You forgot:

• I plastidipped my x today but don't dare criticize me
    • Bent two rims on the [left,right] side of my car, but I wasn't drifting in my neighborhood
    • My E9x ///M transformation thread!
    • My hardparking hellaflush E9x, but don't dare criticize me thread
    • Help me choose a vanity plate because I'm not creative enough to do it myself
    • *shiv*

Besides, the boobies thread here is way better than any of their OT stuff. Click here to enlarge
    Current: '00 S2000
    Previous: '15 M235i xDrive | '15 Macan S | '15 WRX STi | '06 Cayman S | '12 E92 335is w/JB4 | '10 STi

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Welcome back bryce, I only go to that site for regional forums! Beside that it's flooded with crap that all of us are tired to read (for the 10e9 time)...
    SOLD --'07 E90 335i, PTF COBB E50, HFS4, ER CP, ETS 7", AA DP, Vishnu Exhaust, DCI, ACT, Nitto Nt555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    Welcome back bryce, I only go to that site for regional forums! Beside that it's flooded with crap that all of us are tired to read (for the 10e9 time)...
    I still go over there when I'm looking for a distraction. This site is nice, but we don't have as much "activity" during the day.

+1 on the boobies thread Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It is what it is... it's a kit with caveats. To get these times or do this or that you first have to do this or that. Yeah it sucks ass but it is the only option currently available. Shiv is without a doubt a shady businessman but that unfortunately is just te nature of the game.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I heard someone in here said boobies....?
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    @nafoo no boobies?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

FWIW I didn't really care that you called me bad names. I realized I should have dropped it long before I did, but I was bored as hell at work. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Forced Air Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by marv85 Click here to enlarge
    @nafoo no boobies?
    Yea, I need to figure out how to make it so you have to click the picture to see it. @Sticky teach me the way!

Edit: I think I figured it out:

Click here to enlarge Spoiler:  
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Yay updates on bans from other sites.

We know E90post is censored. We know it is basically run by the gestapo. We know it is about making money and the community. We see these posts all the time.

You guys still support it so you partially have yourselves to blame. BB will keep doing its thing and does not give a flying $#@! about e90post.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yay updates on bans from other sites.

We know E90post is censored. We know it is basically run by the gestapo. We know it is about making money and the community. We see these posts all the time.

You guys still support it so you partially have yourselves to blame. BB will keep doing its thing and does not give a flying $#@! about e90post.
    It looks like they're banning sponsors too (ModBargains & STETT). Eventually BB will take over Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Spoiler:  
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast