Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    +1. Also, who's gonna get spanked in the real world? That's right the big ass Camaro won't be able to keep up in a Mexico pull vs the Shelby or a the Dragstrip, which is what most owners of those cars do anyways. The Camaro is very impressive though.

It just makes me furious that the camaro got it's ass practically handed to it where it counts, and now all the camaro fanboiz are gonna cry so hard over the one thing the camaro can do over the mustang, which no one gave a $#@! about 5 years ago, handling.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    It just makes me furious that the camaro got it's ass practically handed to it where it counts, and now all the camaro fanboiz are gonna cry so hard over the one thing the camaro can do over the mustang, which no one gave a $#@! about 5 years ago, handling.
    +1

For almost 50 years, it was mustang vs camaro at the stop light. I guess now, the bowtie driver will say:

"You wouldn't beat me if we were on a road course" Click here to enlarge

I know which one I am buying in 2013, LOL

Only little boys ware bowties!!!!

PS: The vette doesn't count IF you buy a 6 speed, otherwise you are just desperate!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Heres my take on this. I see that the camaro outhandles the shelby which is a plus for the camaro for road course drivers. But since when did camaro drivers ever give a $#@! about handling until now that they got a beatdown in the horsepower department? I remember when the mustang was ALWAYS down on horsepower and acceleration and needed quite a bit of mods to keep up with LS1s, now all of a sudden camaro owners are gonna cry the ZL1 as the superior car because it handles better, they didnt give a $#@! back then though.
    These are muscle cars and the GT500 simply has a lot more muscle.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123