Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why is that?
    Because if the car has a fiber optic connection for the amp it needs to be removed as it is not used any more. Your better off getting an aftermarket amp like the Rockford Fosgate PBR300x2 as its tiny and powerful at the same time and fits in the OEM location with no issues.

Also the supplier is good at selling you the nav but very little technical support is offered like an install guide or wiring guide. Any good audio shop should be able to sort it out the install real easy though.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Video showing my SL55 at full throttle from 90km/h.
    Car was on 91 octane, with the "un" updated ECU tune, without the Weistec TCU, without the new stall converter i now have. and the car is run on 109 octane 24/7.

I have a few more goodies on the way from Weistec, some performance goodies and a cooling goodie.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SL55K Click here to enlarge
    Car was on 91 octane, with the "un" updated ECU tune, without the Weistec TCU, without the new stall converter i now have. and the car is run on 109 octane 24/7.

I have a few more goodies on the way from Weistec, some performance goodies and a cooling goodie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejStGEAZeik
    @SL55K Bro lets do some new vids one evening when the weather is reasonable.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

That will mean we'll wait till november when its not 5000 degrees outside

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

That will mean we'll wait till november when its not 5000 degrees outside
    Yeah tell me about it. Yesterday evening at 18:00 it was 110F inside the garage! I didn't even get half way through EVOLVE tuning two vehicles. Will complete them today.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejStGEAZeik
    OMG

Was expecting it to move but not like that!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

What kleeman parts remain installed after the Supercharger swap ? Headers ? Camshafts ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dcmetro Click here to enlarge
    What kleeman parts remain installed after the Supercharger swap ? Headers ? Camshafts ?
    Headers and Camshaft only.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks guys for your kind words.

Car seems to be faster everytime i use her, only problem i am facing now is the amount of torque it is producing "feels" like it is twice the amount of torque from my previous setup, and i believe my LSD isnt working properly or has gone bust now. I get a hell of wheelspin at highspeeds, at 100km the car is usually at 5000rpm 2nd gear, if i floor it the ESP light will be flashing up to 150-160km. Tires seem to be in good condition "Pilot Super Sports" but they are almost 18 months old though, maybe thats why I cant seem to put all the power to the ground.

Been using the car for some time now, clocked almost 4000km in a year with the new Weistec conversion. Have a video coming soon, and hopefully if all goes well, in the next few weeks my car will be fitted with a complete new suspension, sick of this stupid hydrolic bull**** AMG made for the R230! Just waiting for the parts to reach Bahrain.

Did a small change in the car recently, not everyone would like this i found it different, miss the agressive look the car had, but felt like doing a small change. Painted my HRE wheels to match my interior (reddish-maroon) finish, and had the new headlight change cleaned from the inside, makes the car look a bit more aggressive from the front.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345