Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    If you didn't live 120 miles away I'd run you

If you make the trip up north hit me up
    I will let you know Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I raced a local C63 that has run 122mph at the track and it was pretty damn fast! Click here to enlarge I was in race trim for this one (no seats, 100% meth, race gas). This weekend I'm going to race the same car only in street trim (full interior, 49% meth, ~93-94 octane), and I have a feeling I'll be looking at his tailights well before 150mph. We'll see. Click here to enlarge

Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I need to race @onebadmofo to see where I stand. Too bad he broke something recently. Click here to enlarge
    Passenger side axle. Or cage to be more precise.
    I'll be up and running in 2-3 weeks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onebadmofo Click here to enlarge
    Passenger side axle. Or cage to be more precise.
    I'll be up and running in 2-3 weeks Click here to enlarge
    My car will be at the body shop next week so by the time I get my car do will you lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    I will let you know Click here to enlarge
    let me know 2 maybe i come and play.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    MThis, what traps does yours run in the 1/4 mile? The faster C63s I've seen are in the low 120s. Same as the faster N54s...
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    MThis, what traps does yours run in the 1/4 mile? The faster C63s I've seen are in the low 120s. Same as the faster N54s...
    He traps 128 in race trim per his sig

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    yup, me and mthis from montengro lol.. speak very lil...
    Where you from dzenno?
    nice to have my former yugos on here...100% bosanac/hercegovac care
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He traps 128 in race trim per his sig
    what's considered race trim on a c63?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    125 without weight reduction no cf hood or trunk on 93 oct full interior
    128 with 300lbs weight reduction.race gas tune
    last night was only 120lbs weight reduction (cf hood trunk rims rotors)
    my c63 does 98-99mph in the 1/8 and 127-128 in the 1/4 my top end is very good on this car.

the fastest c63 trapped 132mph(1/8 102mph) NA without cams i drove it to that my friends car
    2nd fastest c63 is from RENNtech shop car trapped 131(1/8 103,mph) with mods they dont sell to the public and heads and cams and 500lbs weight reduction.
    3rd fastest traps 129 (1/8 was 102mph) with race seat and str8 pips heads cams race gas
    4th my car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    what's considered race trim on a c63?
    Race gas, race tune, slicks, skinnies, more weight reduction, I guess similar to how terry would run if he were at the track/event.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    nice to have my former yugos on here...100% bosanac/hercegovac care
    You should come to BALKAN Bash in NYC tonight lol Click here to enlarge
    JB4+usb | BMS OCC | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | ER CP + Forge DVs | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumpers | Cyba Red Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | Matte Black Window Trim | 30% Tints | Sports & Winter package | Black Leather Int. | Aluminium Trim | & a few other things...Tuned by: Burger Motorsports.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Race gas, race tune, slicks, skinnies, more weight reduction, I guess similar to how terry would run if he were at the track/event.
    no skinnies for me

my race spec is
    race tune race gas
    headers with stock resonator and stock mufflers
    cf hood trunk rims rotors
    no pass seat no rear seat and 15lbs batt in trunk
    total 300lbs from stock counting the spare tire and tools.
    my car at track weight is 3620-3630 depending on how much gas in the car.

last night car was in over 3800lbs without driver.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mthis Click here to enlarge
    125 without weight reduction no cf hood or trunk on 93 oct full interior
    128 with 300lbs weight reduction.race gas tune
    last night was only 120lbs weight reduction (cf hood trunk rims rotors)
    my c63 does 98-99mph in the 1/8 and 127-128 in the 1/4 my top end is very good on this car.

the fastest c63 trapped 132mph(1/8 102mph) NA without cams i drove it to that my friends car
    2nd fastest c63 is from RENNtech shop car trapped 131(1/8 103,mph) with mods they dont sell to the public and heads and cams and 500lbs weight reduction.
    3rd fastest traps 129 (1/8 was 102mph) with race seat and str8 pips heads cams race gas
    4th my car
    They are faster than I thought. Guess it makes sense given the weight reduction, etc, as the ones I've seen are full weight. So you'd be better match against an N54 with larger turbos. A stock turbo N54 at 17psi with meth is going to put out around 415rw and run around 118mph stock weight. On race gas, with weight reduction, at 19psi, anywhere from 121-125mph. Larger turbos start at 125mph and go up to 130mph, so far.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They are faster than I thought. Guess it makes sense given the weight reduction, etc, as the ones I've seen are full weight. So you'd be better match against an N54 with larger turbos. A stock turbo N54 at 17psi with meth is going to put out around 415rw and run around 118mph stock weight. On race gas, with weight reduction, at 19psi, anywhere from 121-125mph. Larger turbos start at 125mph and go up to 130mph, so far.
    Those are all best case scenario numbers. I surmise my car would trap 119.9 on RBs. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Those are all best case scenario numbers. I surmise my car would trap 119.9 on RBs. Click here to enlarge
    lol yours might! Click here to enlarge

But another factor is DA. The higher the DA the more of an advantage the turbo car picks up. So just race him up a 5000' mountain on a hot summer day. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol yours might! Click here to enlarge

But another factor is DA. The higher the DA the more of an advantage the turbo car picks up. So just race him up a 5000' mountain on a hot summer day. Click here to enlarge
    Explains a lot actually. We are around 50-100 feet below sea level in mexico. Add frigid temps and we get monster negative DA.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BES335xi Click here to enlarge
    You should come to BALKAN Bash in NYC tonight lol Click here to enlarge
    I'd be there if I was anywhere close to NYC Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    who trapped more then 127 in a 335? without nos

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    who trapped more then 127 in a 335? without nos
    Fwiw, Steve's car wasn't fully maxed out when he trapped 127. Only 19 psi tapering to 16.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Fwiw, Steve's car wasn't fully maxed out when he trapped 127. Only 19 psi tapering to 16.
    @Terry@BMS, is this true? That much taper really?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    your car will prob trap 126 the highest in very cold day at atco but with out you removing weight you wont pass the 126 mark ask LM his been thru this in his 335.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what mods any weight reduction?
    what track conditions?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what mods any weight reduction?
    what track conditions?
    Weren't u there that day? Steve = lostmarine

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Definitely had more in it. Maybe another 25rw. And it was not as light as I would have liked.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast